BY SMASHBOX

When We Noticed That Our Makeup Artists Use Matte Eye Shadows As Brow Powder And Liner On Shoots In Our L.A. Photo Studio, We Knew We Had To Create A Do-it-all Formula Just For Eyes. Each Of The 8 Matte Shades In This Mini-matte Collection Is A Multitasker from Stay-put Shadows That Double As Liner To Brow Powders That Also Work As Shadows. Plus, Each -silky, Richly Pigmented Dark Shade Intensifies When Used Wet.

Benefits:

8 All-matte Wet/Dry Shades That Can Be Used As Liner, Shadow Or Brow Powder

Formulated Without Parabens, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Phthalates, Fragrance & Talc.

Talc, Dimethicone, Dimethiconol Stearate, Lauroyl Lysine, Diisostearyl Malate, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Phenoxyethanol

May Contain:

Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Carmine (Ci 75470), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140)

• I have a tarte pallet that I love the brown in but I am running o...1 Answers
  • What is the difference between matte and regular eye-shadow1 Answers
  • Are all the shadows matte? Because I have oily eyelids. 3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "I love smashbox, I'm never disappointed when it comes to their cosmetics. These colors are super pigmented and blend so well they make great color combinations! You can create whatever look you're going for with these!" in 50 reviews
  • "I love these colors and that fact that they have neutral tones, as well as, darker shadows too. smash box eye shadows are always great!!!" in 14 reviews
  • "I use this palette every single day without failure! The colors are very nuetral and make great matte editions to bold eye looks, while they can also be used alone to make natural eye looks. I have been using a few of these colors as brow powder as well, and it is very pigmented and long lasting. There is no fallout and it has lasted me a very long time. I have had one palette since November and have no hit pan! I would highly suggest picking one up." in 6 reviews
Fatima S.
I got this as a gift in my first birchbox. There is a lot of room for improvement in this palette. The color are sort of chalky and they hard to blend. The color collection is great for daily basis but the blending is not that good. Even the application is not that easy. You have to dip the brush again and again in the eyeshadows. I would not recommend it to everyone and i wouldn’t buy it again as i am already not usijg the one i own. Not a good palette
Kristie D.
This mini matte eyeshadow palette contains 8 matte neutral shadows . These eyeshadows feel like soft butter when you apply them. All shades are very blending and pigmented. Packaging of this product is sturdy and smooth. Perfect size to throw in your bag while traveling. Price point of the palette is around $25 somewhat pricey, although it's definitely worth it. I incorporate this palette in my eyeshadow look almost daily.
Hoan L.
Richardson, TX
I received this palette as a gift in my birchbox. The color range is nice for the natural look, but it is not pigmented at all. It's hard to blend out. It looks streaky, especially when you are using the darker colors. Would not recommend. Look for morphe or even naked if you want a natural palette.
Madison H.
Atlanta, LA
I recently tried this product from the smashbox brand and it was my first time trying the brand itself and I wasn’t disappointed. But be in mind it is on the pricey side and it is highly pigmented and it gives a nice matte eye look.
Pri 9.
Chicago
This is my favorite palette ever! I actually received in a birch box a while ago and have been using it almost every day since. The shadows are super buttery and look good on my tan complexion. The colors are simple yet versatile (i.e. I can wear them every day to work and can wear them out at night as well). It's also the perfect size for travel -- win win!
Gladys R.
Even though this is a travel sized pallete this is my go to. It lasts all day and I usually pair these shades with one of my loose shimmer shadows and I love them every time. No fall out that I have noticed. Blendable, pigmented, and creamy. Smashbox Mini Photo Matte Eyes Palette
Clare S.
I love this little palette so much! It has all of the basic colors you need for eye shadow, liner, and brows! I am a stage performer, so these true colors are perfect and the pigment is so strong! I recommend to anyone who just wants a really good palette of basic neutrals!
Renea T.
Though this palette is small the colors are vibrant. I use this palette for my smokey and glam looks. Though the product is a little price for what you get its worth every dime. Smashbox Mini Photo Matte Eyes Palette
Mikayla H.
The formula of this palette is gorgeous. It's all matte formula is so beautiful and smooth. Every shadow is necessary to create a stunning day or night smokey eye. These are the essential mattes for everyone's collection.
Kajsa L.
Rockport, MA
this pallet is perfection. for your eyelid, undereye and eyebrow, it is an all in one pallet. they did a wonderful job for getting lighter colors to very dark. they all blend exceptionally well and last all day! ♡
Cassidy H.
Is it worth the price? I'm I better off getting a different pallets?
Karolina C.
I have been looking for a new matte eyeshadow pallet, because my eyes are hooded matte colors work the best on me. I'm currently obsessed with my Kat Von D Shade and Light eyeshadow pallet, but for 25$ how can I say no?
Baily W.
Clarksville, IN
I really really want to try this! I've used smashbox products in the past and I love the brand. How does this hold up through out the day? Does it last or is it necessary to use a primer first? These colors are so pretty but are they as bold as they seem?
Lisbeth A.
Bell, CA
Are all the shadows matte? Because I have oily eyelids.
Lydia G.
How are the shadows? Is the color payoff really worth it? Are they blendable? How many layerd do you need to get the good color payoff