Smashbox Mini Photo Matte Eyes Palette

When We Noticed That Our Makeup Artists Use Matte Eye Shadows As Brow Powder And Liner On Shoots In Our L.A. Photo Studio, We Knew We Had To Create A Do-it-all Formula Just For Eyes. Each Of The 8 Matte Shades In This Mini-matte Collection Is A Multitasker from Stay-put Shadows That Double As Liner To Brow Powders That Also Work As Shadows. Plus, Each -silky, Richly Pigmented Dark Shade Intensifies When Used Wet.

Benefits:

8 All-matte Wet/Dry Shades That Can Be Used As Liner, Shadow Or Brow Powder

Formulated Without Parabens, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Phthalates, Fragrance & Talc.

Talc, Dimethicone, Dimethiconol Stearate, Lauroyl Lysine, Diisostearyl Malate, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Phenoxyethanol

May Contain:

Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Carmine (Ci 75470), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140)

Gosto de um aspecto básico, pro dia a dia, nada pesado, será q essa paleta é a melhor opção?
So excited! Getting mine free with my first birchbox!
I have a tarte pallet that I love the brown in but I am running out, and don't want to get a whole new one for a few colors. How is this pallet?
Start your review of Smashbox Mini Photo Matte Eyes Palette!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I love smashbox, I'm never disappointed when it comes to their cosmetics. These colors are super pigmented and blend so well they make great color combinations! You can create whatever look you're going for with these!” in 50 reviews
“I love these colors and that fact that they have neutral tones, as well as, darker shadows too. smash box eye shadows are always great!!!” in 14 reviews
“...few of these colors as brow powder as well, and it is very pigmented and long lasting. There is no fallout and it has lasted me a very long time. I have had one palette since November and have no hit pan! I would highly suggest picking one up.” in 6 reviews
I can't give this 5 stars because I am a beginner with eye shadows. So, I am not sure if I really know enough to give an accurate review. However, I was able to create more natural looks for my brown skin. I was pleased with the outcome. I used a primer before application and the colors came out true! They did not crease either!
This is a cute palette. I don’t use this palette alone though. I usually take the top 3 shades and switch off which one I want as the base for my shadows. The packaging is super small and easy to put it in a makeup bag. I always have trouble fitting my palettes in makeup bags.
Jackson, TN
I love love love the colors in this palette. They are very great for blending although you really need an eye primer to make sure they last all day. Overall I just love this product. The price was reasonable especially for how much product is inside this mini palette.
Las Vegas
I have been hooked on smashbox products for 12 years! I love this mini palette you can take with you. It has everything you need from the large palette which i believe is there best palette. Just more portable to take for work or get away.
Olathe, KS
This palette has no flaws and is a perfect neutral palette which creates so many great looks for day and night. All the colors layer beautifully and I never experience much of any fallout. The colors are rich and last without creasing.
Lexington , KY
Purchased at: ULTA
The cutest little pallet has all of your go to colors , the packaging is slim and will literally fit in a wallet on the go . My eye color is brown and I can make them pop with this pallet so many neutral tones!
Virginia Beach , VA
The only palette you really need! Super wearable, versatile shades work for subtle natural or full glam looks. Richly pigmented, smooth and long wearing colors blend like a dream. Perfect for purse or travel.
Port Saint Lucie
It’s decently pigmented but I live for these colors. It’s perfect for an everyday look and it lasts a while . It’s not my favorite pallet but it’s a easy on the go pallet
Lakewood
I was gifted this pallette from my mom. Let me just say, it is my favorite. I love the colors. I love the natural look. I love how easily it applies with little fall out. As a beginner I find this pallette is the easiest for me to properly blend. I will buy this again when i hit the pan in my current pallette.
Hopatcong, NJ
I actually found this pallet at Marshalls for $24.99,I was so excited, and definitely was not disappointed, the shades are pigmented, and blend very well, plus they have a kind of vanilla scent to them, A+ for this pallet!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...