Smashbox Mini Double Exposure Palette uploaded by Melissa A.Smashbox Mini Double Exposure Palette uploaded by Mara K.Smashbox Mini Double Exposure Palette uploaded by Tiffany K.

BY SMASHBOX

Think of it as the palette of possibilities. With shadows that transform when activated with water, Smashbox's latest innovation is all about mixing it up. Each shadow changes in one of four ways when wet - amps up vibrancy, gets deeper, turns metallic or adds sparkle - so the possibilities really are endless. Go ahead. Experiment. Who do you want to be? Whether you're feeling demure or dramatic or something else entirely, transform yourself with this must-have for self-expression. Shades include: Top row: Silver/Peony/Quartz/VeiledBottom row: Midnight/Haze/Copper/Espresso(0.24 oz.)

Buy on Sephora*
Jordan-Ryann C.
Canyon Lake, TX
This was an impulse buy for me in the checkout line at Sephora. I am not nuts about it. The colors are pretty in the package, but not pigmented and take several layers to achieve any real color. Fallout with several shades, pricey for a small package, and overall a little disappointing. Wouldn’t buy again.
Sheela V.
This was OK. This was an impulse buy at the travel section at Sephora, as I needed a travel-sized neutral eye palette. Formula is awful. First time I used it, I was in a hurry, and the pigment did not show up until the darkest color, and with no transition shades it looked like dirt. Second time I tried it I had much more time to put into my eye look. Needed at least three or four layers to get the pigment of any of the lighter shades to show up, and when I got to blending everything thinned back it. By the end of repeating this process, my eyes looked caked. Needless to say, I returned it ASAP.
Maria C.
Waco, TX
I like smashbox products. I like this mini pallet because it comes with natural colors perfect for fall. They are easy to blend and the pigment lasts. I use this all the time. Definitely satisfied with this pallet.
Sophia S.
I really like this mini palette. My only complaint is the price. $25 is a little pricey. I bought this a Sephora. I use it mostly for traveling. I is so pigmented and silky. I would buy again and will.
Phoebe J.
Love this palette! It's perfect for travel and very convenient. Really easy to apply on the go, fingers always work! Great value, got it at Sephora and was really happy to see all the colors. Very satisfied with this palette!
Katy C.
This eyeshadow is absolutely amazing! It adds just the right amount of color to my smoky eye look! I didn't think I could pull off a bold color in my smoky eye until I got this eyeshadow! It has completely improved my confidence level, and I feel beautiful any time I use this pallet! It is extremely easy to apply and the color stays on your eyes for hours. I would definitely recommend this eyeshadow to anyone who is interested in accentuating their natural beauty, or looking to add a pop of color to their look! I'm in love with this pallet!!
Melaney R.
Adore! I have the full exposure travel and full size palette, so when I saw the travel of this palette I had to try it! I fell in love with the Rose Quartz color and wore it everyday for about two weeks, then Christmas morning I found out my husband bought me the full size! I haven't tried any of them wet but I love that it comes with a paper saying what to expect from the wet shadows!
Tiffany K.
Tallahassee, FL
My favorite travel-specific features of this palette is the generous mirror and the fact that when it closes, it really closes! It’s actually a bit difficult to open but not to the point of being annoying. If you look really closely at the picture of the back of the palette, you can see the front closure at the bottom. The snap closure actually wraps around slightly to the back, so I’m confident this thing won’t flip open, even with the most impressive airport luggage handler throw.
vanessa h.
San jose, CA
I just bought this because the colors looked amazing. I have not tried it yet, but as soon as I do I will swatch it and give a more detailed review. The compact is very small, perfect for throwing into my small coach wristlet. The price is a bit too high but I love the look of the colors.
Audrey M.
Vienna, VA
I own both this and the larger version of this palette, and of all the shades they could've chosen for this, I'm surprised they chose 3/4 shimmers. I really wanted a tiny. Ultra convenient on the go palette, but I need more shades than this. There isn't a transition or good highlight, neither shimmer nor matte. I wish colors like black would've been included and some of the out of the box shimmers be left in the larger palette.