BY SMASHBOX

Mega color, mega impact! Developed at Smashbox Studios, our long-wearing lip tint conditions your pout perfectly with up to 8 hours of radiant, hydrating color.Shades: - Whirl - Cerise- Punch- Mimosa- Nude- MulberryTips: For a sheer wash of color, one... see more...

Rebecca K.
Schodack Landing
Smash boxes megaware definitely last it also acts like a tent on your lips. I do find it does dry out my lips so I do carry around lip gloss and lip balm to put over it under it and on it. Try it out it is great product and they have a ton of them you can get Smashbox at any makeup retailer like Sephora Ultra.
Brenda V.
Houston , TX
The product did not last as long as I thought it would. It also smeared a lot when I would eat or drink. I expected better. It's a pretty color though.
Jessica H.
Very sleek, very smooth while.putting on. It last but doesnt dry me completely out. It like that the lid doesnt snap off easy.
Sarah e.
Vero Beach, FL
Love this lip formula so much. It is creamy and pigmented. your lips feel smooth and beautiful. Highly recommend.
DeeAna S.
Meriden
Love this product, love the color. It can be a bit pricey for someone whose a beginner with makeup but definitely worth it. It definitely met my expectations, it lasted all night long. It’s sleek it’s chic I’d definitely recommend to this to others
angela s.
unitee states of america
Loved it. The color was really bright and pigmented, the formula was creamy and stayed on all day without flaking my lips.
Ulysses D.
Atlanta
Purchased at: Macy's
This product is not the best but it’s good for beginners. Color is a lot brighter than I thought .
Olivia M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I love the feel of this lipstick! It is so light weight, has a matte finish and is easy to use. I have several colors from this line, it a good value product and I would highly recommend to friends. It does need to be reapplied but no more than an ordinary lipstick
Rebecca D.
Omro, WI
Purchased at: ULTA
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this lip product! It does not dry out my lips and is the perfect texture. It is one of the only lip products I use religiously. I can’t wait until I can try all the shades. Did I mention, the pigmentation is amazing too.
Valerie D.
Houston
Purchased at: Macy's
Nice summer color! Smashbox makes very good products. Well worth the money. Will buy again