BY SMASHBOX

Whirl ~ Peachy Rose. Mega color, mega impact! Developed at Smashbox Studios, our long-wearing lip tint conditions your pout perfectly with up to 8 hours of radiant, hydrating color. Megatint Long Wear Lip Color, Whirl.

Smashbox Megatint Long Wear Lip Color
  • "Talk about long lasting. Smashbox is a bit of a pretty penny, but definitely worth every one of them. The color is very rich too." in 12 reviews
  • "Great product! Especially is you are going for a nude or natural color. I have natural dark lips and am constantly looking for a lip product which will give me the look of a natural lip color along with long wearability! Great product ata great price point got get you one" in 3 reviews
Somya T.
Pittsburgh, PA
Very nice color and love the way it looks on my skin tone! It has a nice sleek packaging and was overall very easy to use and to apply. I had bought this at my local Sephora and all the employees all’s recommended this lipstick!
Denisse A.
citrus heights
I love this lipstick it's the perfect color for fall and the holidays! The formula is so awesome! This lipstick is really easy to apply on the lips and it stays on for a long time witch I love!
Llesenia C.
Beaumont, CA
Love lipsticks, lip stains and long lasting preferably all day wear ones are the best. I like to do my lips once in the morning and be done with it. I hate eating and leaving my lipstick on the food. Love this one.
Careen L.
Paterson , NJ
A true deep red. One of the best reds I’ve found. Creamy, long lasting and a dream to wear. It’s more than I expected colorwise as well as long lasting. I grabbed this at Ulta and am so glad I did. I have many in my collection.
Alondra A.
This lipstick matches my skin tone. I really enjoy it, i mostly wear it 24/7. The packaging amazing! my expectations I thought I was gonna get something more lighter. I would totally recommend this lipstick to others because I’d really enjoyed it.
Lacie R.
Dexter, NY
Best lipstick I have ever used! Applies so nicely, nothing compares to this lipstick, I will forever recommend this product for as long as it’s selling! Love love love!
Abby W.
So I have never had anything from smashbox before and this was the very first thing I bought from there and loved it so much I literally wore it every day made my lips so soft and it lasted all day long. I love buying lip products from smashbox. I recommend y’all go out and buy you some.
Whitney W.
Dark lips are my absolute favorite ! It makes me feel like such a lady . And when you find a lipstick that last all day it's the best ! Affordable , long lasting and not sticky on the lips ! Highly recommend
Sanya K.
pflugerville
Great lipstick. Beautiful color, my go to everyday. Works well with everyday light makeup. Easy to apply and the wear lasts. I love the lip colors available in smashbox. Would recommend, going to buy myself another color in this lipstick
Jacquelyn C.
Really pigmented and soft! I really like this product. The packaging is super cute and trendy! So the packaging is great! It's really easy to apply also. It's a great price also ! I highly recommend and I will continue to buy this product because it's great!