BY SMASHBOX #78 in Makeup Palettes

This All-matte Palette Has You Covered With Its Silky, Blendable Shadows That Double As Stay-put Liners. Created In Smashbox's L.A. Photo Studio For Cover Shots And Pictures With A Flash, These Must-have Matte Shades Are Designed To Make Eyes Pop Without Any Reflective Sheen. It Includes A Double-ended Shadow/Liner Brush To Line, Define, And Contour Your Eyes And A Simple, Step-by-step Guide To Getting A Smoky, Softly Defined Look And Cat-eye For Six Different Eye Shapes.

This Palette Contains:

• 12 X Matte Wet/Dry Eye Shadow In Spice (Burnt Orange), Blackberry (Deep Burgundy), Desert (Medium/Neutral Brown), Sumatra (Deep Brown), Tonal (Peach Nude), Suede (Soft Red Brown), Buff (Pink Nude), Grounded (Medium Cool Brown), Drizzle (Muted Purple), Black Plum (Deep Purple), Truffle (Light Grey), Blackout (Black)
  • 2 X  Matte Base Eye Shadow Shades In Wheat (Soft Warm Brown), Vanilla (Soft Light Beige)
  • Double-ended Shadow/Liner Brush
  • Step-by-step Guide

Usage:

The Dark Shades Intensify And Double As A Liner When Used Wet.

Talc, Dimethicone, Dimethiconol Stearate, Lauroyl Lysine, Diisostearyl Malate, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Phenoxyethanol

May Contain:

Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Carmine (Ci 75470), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140)

• Worth the price? Any dupes?1 Answers
  • So I really want to buy this palette. But I heard that th...3 Answers
  • I've just recently purchased this palette. I've used it t...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Tanya M.
Arkansas City
Firstly I have to admit that what originally attracted me to this palette is that it had a light and dark purple. These seem to be so hard to find in one palette.

Another draw to this palette is the 2 large pans of base colors. Most palettes don't give you that.

The colors are so blendable, buttery, pigmented and soft. This palette is a must have for any makeup collection.

The palette includes 14 shadows:
-Spice (burnt orange)
-Blackberry (deep Burgundy)
-Desert (medium/neutral brown)
-Sumatra (deep brown)
-Tonal (peach nude)
-Suede (soft red brown)
-Buff (pink nude)
-Grounded (medium cool brown)
-Drizzle (muted purple)
-Black Plum (deep purple)
-Truffle (light grey)
-Blackout (black)
-Wheat (soft warm brown)
-Vanilla (soft light beige)
Stacey V.
Bronx, NY
I use this product with a combination of anastasia beverly hills pomade, and i was impressed with the eyeshadows blending so well with my hairs creating a well defined eyebrow. I usually dont use matte eyeshadows because i feel some brands are very drying but i love how smooth this palette is and the way it covers eyebrows its golden 🙌🏻
Adele L.
yuma, AZ
Yes, the price is high. Yes, you are buying the brand. However, it is an ABSOLUTELY AMAZING palette. I use it daily and will never go back. I know I will be purchasing this palette again when it is out of my colors. Yes, you will not use all of the colors which is unfortunate however if you do. GREAT this is the palette for you.
Karen B.
Lakewood
This is my everyday palette -- it's the only eyeshadow palette I have where I use almost every shade! There is more of the base colors, which is great and ensures they will last through use of the entire palette. I use the pink shades most often; they look great on medium skin. My only complaint is that the shadows are a bit dusty. I also felt like it made my skin a little dry, so I had to moisturize my eye area a little better when I started using it.
Laura C.
I love this palette ! It isn’t super pigmented which is actually a good thing ! You have to build it which means you have a harder time making a mistake !! I use mattes in my crease and we’ve all been there when we go to crazy and it takes FOREVER to blend. All in all great palette ! I would recommend :) In the photo I attached I used the product in my crease.
Briana V.
Lake Worth, FL
This is such a beautiful practical pallet to own! Matte shades are a staple in order to blend out ANY eye look, especially when this pallet contains shades that are both neutral and smokey. This was one of the wonderful presents that my boyfriend gifted me for Christmas & I could not be any more happy, it’s absolutely amazing.
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
I have this and the Smashbox Exposure palette which I’ve had from about 2-3 years....I have totally abused it!! So these are more matte, so I think it is harder to use. The colors are still beautiful and pigmented, just a little patchy when applied. I would stick with my original Exposure palette, but have over 20 palettes as I cannot help myself
Bree M.
New york
I Absolutely Love It. Super Happy ,I’m super Satisfied with my purchase! It was Super Affordable! I will definitely Buy it again and Recommend to Others Thank You Guys Exceeded My Expectation. I Love Smashbox!
Ariana B.
The pigments are kind of dusty and have low pigment in my own opinion.the ColorS don’t last as long ..best for pale skin types ..color is a bit off ..apply good sometimes when u use a primer ..I would probably not buy this again .
Brittany C.
Pasadena, TX
I really love the Smashbox palette I feel like it gives you a good range of tones especially since they are nudes and you tend to get a lot of nudes with a lot of pallets. I feel like these colors go best with someone who has fair skin
Jay E.
Regina, Saskatchewan
How does this palette compare to the Original Full Exposure palette?
Maria F.
Carmichael , CA
So I really want to buy this palette. But I heard that the most of the shades are identical to each other and there's no point of buying it?
Sandra P.
Fullerton, CA
Are these eyeshadows easy to blend?
Shannon P.
Sanford, NC
How good is this Palette? Is it really worth the price?
Cassandra B.
London, ON
I've just recently purchased this palette. I've used it twice now and I'm unsure how I feel about the application of the shadow. I love the colours in the palette though. Which colours would you suggest to use for a nice everyday look ? Also, what are your overall thoughts on the quality of the shadows?