BY SMASHBOX #70 in Makeup Palettes

An all-matte eye palette with soft, versatile neutrals in deep, smoldering hues. This all-matte palette has you covered with its silky, blendable shadows that double as stay-put liners. Created in Smashbox's L.A. photo studio for cover shots and pictures with a flash, these must-have matte shades are designed to make eyes pop without any reflective sheen. It includes a double-ended shadow/liner brush to line, define, and contour your eyes and a simple, step-by-step guide to getting a smoky, softly defined look and cat-eye for six different eye shapes. This palette contains: - 12 x 0.035 oz Matte wet/dry eye shadow in Spice (burnt orange), Blackberry (deep burgundy), Desert (medium/neutral brown), Sumatra (deep brown), Tonal (peach nude), Suede (soft red brown), Wheat (soft warm brown), Vanilla (soft light beige), Buff (pink nude), Grounded (medium cool brown), Drizzle (muted purple), Black Plum (deep purple), Truffle (light grey), Blackout (black) - 2 x 0.07 oz Matte base eye shadow shades - Double-ended shadow/liner brush - Step-by-step guide It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates The dark shades intensify and double as a liner when used wet. see more...

• Worth the price? Any dupes?1 Answers
  • So I really want to buy this palette. But I heard that the most o...3 Answers
  • I've just recently purchased this palette. I've used it twice now...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Socorro A.
Have you tried a product that has mixed reviews so you make the mistake of not buying it? This Smashbox eye shadow is one of those products. I've been doing makeup professionally for about 8 years now, I've been a licensed Cosmo for 4. This has easily become my go to palette for bridal looks. The colors blend so effortlessly. It has a good mixture if transition colors as well as highlight and contour colors. Whether I'm going for a natural or a bold look, this palette can do it all. The color variety makes it very versatile so I can use it for brown eyes, green eyea, blue eyes, etc. It also comes with a brush (to be honest, the brush is not my favorite). Regardless, thus palette is definitely a bang for your buck and a must have for any makeup artist kit.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
I love the smashbox matte exposure palette! It is highly pigmented and has little to no fallout! Which is a must for any high quality / high end eyeshadow palette! The colours are absolutely beautiful! They blend very easy and are perfect for either the beginner or makeup guru! It has both warm and cool shaded shadows which makes it perfect for mostly and skin tone! The packaging is very sturdy and not cheap or flimsy in anyway. It also comes with an awesome double ended brush! Which makes applications easy! I would highly recommend this palette!
Hafsah J.
I did not think I would love this but I was surprised by how much I reach out for this bad boy. It is now an essential part of all my eye makeup looks. It blends very easily, has minimal fall out and the colors are almost true to the pan. The best thing: it has almost all the transition shades you will ever need. But this palette is more neutral and cool toned than warm toned. So for warm transition colors this won't be of much help.
rosemary p.
Riverside, Ca
I use this pallet pretty regularly I really never touch the right side of the pallet just because that's not what I like to wear him but it's definitely worth the money if you'd like these types of shades you will find yourself using it every day I'm I do wear it with the primer I haven't worn it without a primer so I can't really speak on the pigmentation in regards to being without a primer but with the primer it's really good
Michele D.
Philadelphia, PA
Pretty awful I'm really disappointed. I was looking for a completely matte palette & was so excited to try this. I'm fair & I just look like I have taken a beating with two black eyes if I use anything darker than the 4 or 5 lightest shades in the box. I can use the darker ones ONLY on the lashline and just barely otherwise I look like I just kohled for an hour. I don't find them blendable at all. Just bad. Waste of $54. Blah.
Kamryn L.
Birmingham , MI
This palette....just set your phone down now and go pick it up. I am very fair and I struggle with finding shadows that don't look too dark on me. I found it, this all matte palette has all the neutrals a girl could ask for! Not only is it eyeshadow that can be used wet or dry, I use it to fill
In my brows. 1 word....amazing!
Courtney G.
Clarksville, TN
Such a great BONUS! Just when I thought I saw it all from this company, this showed up! I can't tell you enough how much I love it! The colors are gorgeous and very rich. The colors are also pretty pigmented as well! I definitely will recommend this to anyone. It is a must have product for your makeup collection!
Sophia P.
Brooklyn, NY
This product is by far one of the best palettes I've gotten. My sister recently bought it for me as a gift. I love the matte finish it has. It is absolutely stunning. One of the cons is that it can get a bit pricey. I absolutely love it. Try finding discount codes to buy this product. because its worth it
Amanda B.
Waynesburg, KY
I really like this product, it's one of the newest products I have picked up and I am enjoying it. The eyeshadows stay true to color, a couple of them are a little powdery and you have to tap off the brush but they are easy to blend. I would buy these eyeshadows again and recommend them to others
Maria R.
AMAZING! Can't expect any less from smashbox. Creamy, buttery, pigmented goodness that was a true joy working with. I'm a nut for matte shades and in this palette its done real well. Nice mix of shades, really workable. You can create many looks using just this palette which I love. Amazing!!
Jay E.
Regina, Saskatchewan
How does this palette compare to the Original Full Exposure palette?
Maria F.
Carmichael, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
So I really want to buy this palette. But I heard that the most of the shades are identical to each other and there's no point of buying it?
Sandra P.
Fullerton, CA
Are these eyeshadows easy to blend?
Shannon P.
Sanford, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
How good is this Palette? Is it really worth the price?
Isabel R.
St Petersburg, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Worth the price? Any dupes?