BY SMASHBOX

This All-matte Palette Has You Covered With Its Silky, Blendable Shadows That Double As Stay-put Liners. Created In Smashbox's L.A. Photo Studio For Cover Shots And Pictures With A Flash, These Must-have Matte Shades Are Designed To Make Eyes Pop Without Any Reflective Sheen. It Includes A Double-ended Shadow/Liner Brush To Line, Define, And Contour Your Eyes And A Simple, Step-by-step Guide To Getting A Smoky, Softly Defined Look And Cat-eye For Six Different Eye Shapes.

This Palette Contains:
12 X 0.035 Oz Matte Wet/Dry Eye Shadow In Spice (Burnt Orange), Blackberry (Deep Burgundy), Desert (Medium/Neutral Brown), Sumatra (Deep Brown), Tonal (Peach Nude), Suede (Soft Red Brown), Buff (Pink Nude), Grounded (Medium Cool Brown), Drizzle (Muted Purple), Black Plum (Deep Purple), Truffle (Light Grey), Blackout (Black)
2 X 0.07 Oz Matte Base Eye Shadow Shades In Wheat (Soft Warm Brown), Vanilla (Soft Light Beige)
Double-ended Shadow/Liner Brush
Step-by-step Guide

Usage:

The Dark Shades Intensify And Double As A Liner When Used Wet.

Talc, Dimethicone, Dimethiconol Stearate, Lauroyl Lysine, Diisostearyl Malate, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, [+/- Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Carmine (Ci 75470), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140)] <Ilniln42102>

• Worth the price? Any dupes?1 Answers
  • So I really want to buy this palette. But I heard that the most o...3 Answers
  • I've just recently purchased this palette. I've used it twice now...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Briana V.
Lake Worth, FL
This is such a beautiful practical pallet to own! Matte shades are a staple in order to blend out ANY eye look, especially when this pallet contains shades that are both neutral and smokey. This was one of the wonderful presents that my boyfriend gifted me for Christmas & I could not be any more happy, it’s absolutely amazing.
Jessica B.
I'm extremely picky about palettes, but I had to have this one. It's more than the average neutral matte palette. This was very well thought out. The eyeshadow formula is fantastic. The shadows are have a smooth, creamy texture, are blendable, highly pigmented, and truly matte. There's a great color selection. I love the mix of both warm and cool tones and the larger pans for base/transition/highlight shades. It offers a little extra something with the burnt orange, burgundy, and purple shades. Perfect for fall and winter, but can be worn throughout the year. I absolutely love this palette. My only complaint is that this is limited edition, so buy this before it's gone.
Izzy W.
austin texas
I love the color range. It has a nice black, reddish color, brown, neutral shade and anything in between. This palette is not super pigmented. Although the shadows are super creamy and smooth. Great palette for those who don’t like shimmer.
Brittany C.
Pasadena, TX
I really love the Smashbox palette I feel like it gives you a good range of tones especially since they are nudes and you tend to get a lot of nudes with a lot of pallets. I feel like these colors go best with someone who has fair skin
Carley S.
Cooperstown, PA
This is my first smashbox product! I regret never trying them before! I love this pallet, it’s great for Smokey eyes. My favorite shade is the dark green color! I also enjoy the brush the comes in it!
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
I have this and the Smashbox Exposure palette which I’ve had from about 2-3 years....I have totally abused it!! So these are more matte, so I think it is harder to use. The colors are still beautiful and pigmented, just a little patchy when applied. I would stick with my original Exposure palette, but have over 20 palettes as I cannot help myself
Bree M.
New york
I Absolutely Love It. Super Happy ,I’m super Satisfied with my purchase! It was Super Affordable! I will definitely Buy it again and Recommend to Others Thank You Guys Exceeded My Expectation. I Love Smashbox!
Darline M.
Gastonia, NC
This eyeshadow goes on creamy and smooth. It is perfect if you don’t want any shimmer. Has some neutral colors. Perfect shades to use throughout the year. I love the brush that came with it. The bristles don’t shed and the eye shadow applies smoothly. Would definitely recommend and buy other products by smashbox!
Ariana B.
The pigments are kind of dusty and have low pigment in my own opinion.the ColorS don’t last as long ..best for pale skin types ..color is a bit off ..apply good sometimes when u use a primer ..I would probably not buy this again .
Nicole C.
I really like this palette! It has great crease and transition shades on the left side. However I wish that the cool toned side was a little more wearable rather than purple. But overall it’s a really good palette if you are looking a for a matte natural look that you can add drama too if needed.
Jay E.
Regina, Saskatchewan
How does this palette compare to the Original Full Exposure palette?
Maria F.
Carmichael , CA
So I really want to buy this palette. But I heard that the most of the shades are identical to each other and there's no point of buying it?
Sandra P.
Fullerton, CA
Are these eyeshadows easy to blend?
Shannon P.
Sanford, NC
How good is this Palette? Is it really worth the price?
Isabel R.
St Petersburg, FL
Worth the price? Any dupes?