Smashbox Master Class Ultimate Eye Shadow Quad uploaded by Vilma A.

BY SMASHBOX

Smashbox Master Class Eye Shadow Quad for "Hazel" eyes which holds buttery shadows specifically selected at Smashbox Studios for on-trend eye looks! All of these gorgeous colors will work wonderful on ANY eye color!

Smashbox Master Class Ultimate Eye Shadow Quad
  • "it will make you eye look it will go with your makeup to and it will be pretty   your eye will pop out to in color " in 2 reviews
Lizzie B.
Arlington
I love this eyeshadow pallet!!!!! It's my favorite because it's affordable and it is made for hazel eyes!(I have hazel eyes) I bought this at Sephora a couple weeks ago and love it! I will continue to buy this product and I highly recommend this product!
Olivia J.
This is perfect for traveling and the pigment is amazing. Great quality and it's worth every penny. You can find it at Ulta or your local Sephora. I love all their products and I'll be buying this specific one again.
Sara M.
Meriden, CT
Hubba hubba!!! These colors are fantastic. My eyes change from green to hazel to blue sometimes even yellow. These colors all compliment each other with providing long lasting pigment for all day wear.
Kaitlyn B.
Pensacola
Looove this product it has given me life !! I use this everyday when I apply makeup . So easy to use . Just put it on and Go . Lasts all day long , so you can look fleeky all day. Recommend for everyone !!!
Heather W.
These little shadows are super convenient. They are pretty affordable for a brand in sephora. I love how pigmented the shades are. Super easy to apply and they blend well. I would recommend to others.
Jennifer E.
Troy, NY
I picked this quad eyeshadow compact up on the whim for a wedding that I was going to and I was shocked that it was great. At first I thought it was kind of bland but the colors are super pigmented they blend beautifully and they apply even better
Kiana J.
Jefferson, WI
I liked this product. The shadows are pigmented and swatch well. They last quite a while and didn't crease that much. I got mine at Sephora. I would recommend this to someone if they were looking for a high end shadow.
Patrina C.
Florissant , MO
I live this brand eye shadow it works wonders for me and it very affordable and effective and I use all the time I have all there products it's very easy to apply a little goes a long way with this eye shadow
Jessica P.
Dyess AFB , TX
I have green eyes, so I knew this product would look great on me! I usually stick to nudes, but the shimmer caught me eye. It's a beautiful pallet. It went on smoothly but the colors just aren't for me.
Heidy  M.
Kissimmee, FL
no fallout and it's nicely pigmented. I've used a few of their pallets and they haven't disappointed yet. don't habe to use alot of the product which makes it last