Smashbox Love Me Paint Pen Eye Liner

Smashbox Love Me Paint Pen Eye Liner Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Start your review of Smashbox Love Me Paint Pen Eye Liner!
Product Highlights
“This was the first liquid liner that I used and I enjoyed it but it isn't all that great if you want to do a thin cat eye or flick liner look.” in reviews
“the best liquid eyeliner i have ever used it gives me that sharp edge i love and i have so much control when holding i just adore this eyeliner i actually need more i kind of running out of mine” in reviews
“It's thick like a magic marker which makes it super easy to grip and really helps to get the liner on good.” in reviews
“I would recommend this to someone who haas time to wake up and do their makeup in the morning, drying takes forever.” in reviews
Middletown, CT
I give this eyeliner 4 out of 5 starts, for the most part its a pretty great liner. I had some troubles with it flowing smoothly, which made it a bit tough to keep a smooth line. I have hazel eyes and it set them off pretty well! The pigment is rich and it stayed on all day. A tad pricey but overall I would probably purchase again!
Lewis Mcchord, WA
The color is great ,glides on my eyes smoothly but I don't know if it has to do with my skin oils or what but it does not hold on my eyes for longer than an hour! I really wanted to love this but I dont. Maybe I should have moisturized my face better? I don't know but I may not buy again
Goldsboro, NC
I love this eyeliner! I'm a sucker for a good felt tip liquid liner and this one definitely didn't disappoint. It was easy to hold and apply and it lasted all day. It was completely worth the price and I would highly recommend!!
Norcross, GA
I love love love love this eyeliner! It applys so smooth and even. This is my everyday eyeliner. It's not expensive and is always my go to eyeliner! The color is perfect and I love the shape of the pen.
Cromwell, KY
I love this eyeliner. Eyeliner is my go to make up. I have brown eyes and the colors always go well. It lasts a long time and doesn't leak at all! It actually goes on where you aim for it to! Would definitely buy again.
Denver, CO
I enjoyed this liner, but not as much as my stila one. I felt like this one wasn’t as pronounced, as in not quite as jet black. But I love the style of the pen, I think it’s easiest for application
This product has great pigment! It's pretty easy to use, and it's great for precise moves. Better than some of the others I've tried, and it lasts a long time (I used primer underneath though). Probably buying again.
i'm honestly not a big fan of this eyeliner because it takes really long time to dry. I bought it online at sephora and I don't think I'll be getting it again. Everything else is fine except how long it takes to dry
Sayre, OK
This eyeliner is AWESOME! Goes on smooth and stays on all day. It's thick like a magic marker which makes it super easy to grip and really helps to get the liner on good. Would be great for someone new to liquid eyeliner.
Tewksbury, MA
I'm a huge fan of Smashbox and an even bigger fan of this product. It makes the liner glide onto my eyes and I love it more than my other eyeliners. It is expensive but you won't regret it at all.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...