Smashbox Love Me Lip Enhancing Gloss

Smashbox Love Me Lip Enhancing Gloss Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

By lip enhancing, does it mean plumping or just enhancement in the color department??? It'd be nice if it plumped the lips. I would buy.
Start your review of Smashbox Love Me Lip Enhancing Gloss!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“...definitely a go-to must have! You can use it alone or layer it. It has a long lasting life on your lips and doesn't need to be reapplied constantly. Definitely gives you a boost!” in reviews
“This lipgloss is a great addition to any makeup set. It’s not too shiny but provides great moisture and gloss to your lip that makes them look plump. It’s a great value for the money and I would definitely purchase again.” in reviews
I love pinks and this pink goes with my complexion very glossy which i love
I love pinks and this pink goes with my complexion very glossy which i love
Very nice product goes on nice and I feel like in complements my skin tone because of its shade the product was a success for me and I would definitely buy it again. it also has very nice strong packaging I think think it deserves to be bought more than once
When I first heard about this product I had to get it . It was absolutely amazing and moisturizing . It was also easy to apply. I was a bit let down as I have dark skin and it didn't really show up on my lips. In addition the packaging was amazing and I would definitely recommend it to others.
My go-to lip gloss. It’s so handy in that I could be late for anything and I know I can always depend on it looking fine. It doenst last as long as I would hope but it’s great when it’s on. I put hashed mine online and I would highly recommend it to anyone who is looking for a new lip gloss as this is perfect !
MIAMI, FL
I used this lip paint and it left me a very nice color, but it took off very quickly from my lips, it stained my glass when I drank any drink and after a while I did not have any paint on my lips anymore.
cornwall
This lip gloss is amazing! the colour really pops and lasts a good amount of time. Im now always using this gloss when i want to 'pump' up my make up a little.
Al Jubail, Eastern Provinces
This lip paint by smashbox asks for love itself and trust you can't love it enough.. I love the texture and pigment of this super lip color ❤❤
Dartmouth, NS
This is such a gorgeous color. I highly recommend to anyone who likes quality stuff. Price is reasonable too for the product.
O produto tem uma ótima durabilidade, cor perfeita, pigmentação muito boa. Cheirinho maravilhoso, custo beneficio elevado.
cameroon
This is amazing though to be a good lipstick is also a good products. I recommend it to anyone else who might have this.