BY SMASHBOX

A collectible palette of eye shadows. Etched with artist Curtis Kulig’s iconic “Love Me” logo, these seriously collectible palettes are a must-have for street-style fab. Smashbox Love Me Eye Shadow Palette in Entice Me and Admire Me each feature five highly pigmented, blendable shadows. Entice Me offers cooler tones while Admire Me brings subtle natural hues. This set contains: - Admire Me: 0.17 oz Eye Shadow Palette in Champagne, Matte Nude, Soft Shimmering Coral, Bronze, Deep Golden Brown - Entice Me: 0.17 oz Eye Shadow Palette in Icy Pink, Icy Blue, Purple Taupe, Sparkling Purple, Deep Sparkling Navy Studio Secret: scan the QR code on the back label for a must-see how-to, or simply peel back for step-by-step instructions. see more...

Christina M.
Christina M.
Wellington, FL
I absolutely love the Smashbox palette it's perfect for on-the-go and also when you're just going to work the colors aren't too much or you can use them to highlight with your smokey at night.
Wendy S.
Wendy S.
Decatur, TX
I'm a sucker for gorgeous packaging and anything that shimmers. This palette was gorgeous on my dark blue eyes and one of my favorite Smashbox purchases!! Love this shadow!!
Brenda R.
Brenda R.
Mc Bain, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Beautiful colors. So many color combinations. Bought it at smashbox.com, this was my first time using smashbox products.
Bryanna P.
Bryanna P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE this eyeshadow! To me, it makes my eyes pop a little. Smashbox has the best eyeshadow
Erin F.
Erin F.
Connersville, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this from Smashbox for my birthday a few years ago for free. I loved the design/look of it before even using it. Once I used it I was fan of Smashbox ever since. It is very pigmented and doesn't take much. Very easy to use and blended well. The colors are so vivid and pretty. I love it.
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wow such a cute design and perfect combo it is really easy to apply and use of course I just love eye color is brown and I highly recommend no room for improvement needed at all so so so love this so cute very awesome
Tammie W.
Tammie W.
Hillsboro
Beauty Junkie Expert
I sampled this and it is great! It stays on the eyes all day and the colors are in style. I think this product will be moving upward on the market.
Kathaleen C.
Kathaleen C.
Eubank, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great palette. Good choice of colors, they compliment each other nicely! Good value for the price. Wears all day, blends extremely easy.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Millsboro
This palette is amazing! I reach for this almost everyday! The color variation is perfect for everyday wear and then evening occasions. I would repurchase!
Mirlan C.
Mirlan C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the colors , the pigment really show , and makes your eyes look amazing with these colors. I would give it a try if I were you (:
Heather M.
Heather M.
How pigmented are these? Are they worth the money spent?