Smashbox Long Wear Liquid Liner uploaded by Katilyn N.

BY SMASHBOX

14k. Give your eyes a shock of fabulous metallic color with LONG WEARING LIQUID LINER. Available in two gorgeous metallic shades, these long wearing liners will keep your eyes looking glam all day and night! Liquid Liner, 14k.

• What color eyeshadow would you wear with gold liner 2 Answers
  • Gold is a hard color to wear, what do you guys wear it with?1 Answers
Amy Y.
Wichita Falls, TX
I'm not the best with liquid liner but I was pleased that I could create a thin line with little effort and without smearing and streaking like with some liquid liners. This is truly a long wear liner to the point where it can be a bit difficult to remove close to to the laahline. I have sensitive eyes and felt like the repeated rubbing, even with cleanser, was just too much. I prefer gel liners anyway. but if you love liquid and are willing to fight to remove, this does exactly what it claims.
Brittany P.
Springfield, MO
Smashbox is another one of my favorite cosmetic brands and I always like to try out their new products. This long wear liquid liner really does what it claims. It lasts forever! I love the liquid sheen to it. I wear it everyday. I would recommend!
Jocelyn E.
I have tried a lot of eye liner and this one does a moderate job compared to other products. It is really easy to use but it does take a couple seconds longer to dry. I bought it from a local Sephora. The packaging is also super cute compared to some other eyeliners I have.
Renay S.
Edgewater, CO
I've tried this eye liner and it's one of my favorites. It goes on smooth and it stays there. Definitely does what it says, will be purchasing again. The only draw back is the price though, it's more on the expensive side.
jamie w.
Apopka, FL
Great liner for day and night. The tip can be used to make super fine lines for daytime wear or thicker lines for nighttime wear. Basically smudge proof and easily washes off at the end of the evening
Dea R.
I really like this eyeliner. It goes on smooth and is easy to correct if you make a mistake. It doesn't fade throughout the day. Color stays true. This eyeliner is easy to remove with makeup remover.
Allison h.
Chandler, AZ
The only liquid liner I have ever used. I don't enjoy it but it worked and stayed put. Could be a user error type thing. Not as good as some of smashbox other products.
jennifer s.
Truly long wearing. No smudging when wiping my eye or watery eyes! Goes on smooth and dries quick. Brush is made to make a fine line but can thicken line if needed!
Kristy L.
Columbus, GA
As a police officer it was always hard for me to find a great eyeliner. One that wouldn't smear or smudge or run off during the day or night in various situations and weather conditions. This one has been perfect for me in every situation and I wouldn't go anywhere without it.
Jessica L.
Lakemoor, IL
This eyeliner is great. My eyelids get oily and most eyeliners smudge before lunch! This eyeliner stays on moat of thr day without smudging.
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
What color eyeshadow would you wear with gold liner
Maci C.
Stockton, CA
Gold is a hard color to wear, what do you guys wear it with?