Smashbox Liquid Halo Hd Foundation Spf 15 # Shade 6 30Ml/1Oz uploaded by Sydney B.

BY SMASHBOX

Smashbox Liquid Halo Hd Foundation Spf 15 # Shade 6 30Ml/1Oz ... see more...

Rikki G.
Rikki G.
NEW YORK, NY
Review for: Smashbox Liquid Halo Hd Foundation Spf 15 # Shade 6 30Ml/1Oz, Other
This is a great product! It is smooth and easy to apply and offers a lot of coverage while still seemingly transparent. I have yet to experience any skin irritation. It looks like I'm almost not wearing anything at all which is exactly what I want out of my makeup. It covers nicely and is creamy and smooth.
Dmaurea M.
Dmaurea M.
Spring Hill TN
Review for: Smashbox Liquid Halo Hd Foundation Spf 15 # Shade 6 30Ml/1Oz
Love this. Foundation to death that's such a good foundation in might be expensive but it's certainly worth the money I love it love it love it love it and you should really get your hands on it my friends love to use it all the time we go somewhere and I think you should so get it!
Cierra L.
Cierra L.
Review for: Smashbox Liquid Halo Hd Foundation Spf 15 # Shade 6 30Ml/1Oz
This stuff has a high price tag for maximum coverage but it leaves me oily after a couple hours and that is a bust for me. I do like how it goes on and that its an all in one but it costs too much for something that makes me feel dirty after only a couple hours.
Andrea P.
Andrea P.
Baldwin Park
Review for: Smashbox Liquid Halo Hd Foundation Spf 15 # Shade 6 30Ml/1Oz
This foundation is really awesome does not come out looking cakey it has a really nice natural glow to it I have used it many times I would recommend this foundation for parties or weddings since it last all day and makes you look really good for pictures.
Kerry O.
Kerry O.
Saint Louis, MO
Review for: Smashbox Liquid Halo Hd Foundation Spf 15 # Shade 6 30Ml/1Oz
I recieved this as a free sample from Sephora and it sat in my bag for a very long time because I am use to using powder foundation. Once I got the courage to use it I realized how easy it is to apply and it gave me a nice matte finish. I would definitely buy again.
Sydney B.
Sydney B.
Ohio
Review for: Smashbox Liquid Halo Hd Foundation Spf 15 # Shade 6 30Ml/1Oz
Love love love this product. It stays on very well and I love the applicator bottle, perfect for not using more than needed. It feels great on my skin and doesn't feel or look cakey at all. Definitely would recommend. Here's a picture of me when I'm wearing it!!
Annel R.
Annel R.
San antonio, TX
Review for: Smashbox Liquid Halo Hd Foundation Spf 15 # Shade 6 30Ml/1Oz
I love this foundation, it took me awhile to find the right brush to easily blend out my product. But once I did, the results where flawless.This a supper matte foundation.Not recommended if you don't have oily skin.
Skylar K.
Skylar K.
Glenview IL
Review for: Smashbox Liquid Halo Hd Foundation Spf 15 # Shade 6 30Ml/1Oz, Other
I loved this product. It had perfect coverage and wasn't cakey. This foundation was high end and great. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good quality foundation. My only negative thing to say about this is that I wish there was more of it in a bottle!
Angela T.
Angela T.
Hazleton, PA
Review for: Smashbox Liquid Halo Hd Foundation Spf 15 # Shade 6 30Ml/1Oz
I love this foundation its long lasting and matte. It feel a lil heavy on the sking but its ok. It blend flawless and leave your skin looking amazing . And its perfect for oily skin
Adilene M.
Adilene M.
Review for: Smashbox Liquid Halo Hd Foundation Spf 15 # Shade 6 30Ml/1Oz
Very blendable and it's easy to wear! You can match you foundation color easily and wear it all day long. It finish perfectly and will last a great amount of time. It's affordable and can be used by mostly anyone. I would buy this foundation again!!