Smashbox Liquid Halo Hd Foundation Spf 15 # Shade 6 30Ml/1Oz uploaded by Sydney B.

BY SMASHBOX

Smashbox Liquid Halo Hd Foundation Spf 15 # Shade 6 30Ml/1Oz ... see more...

Alexandria A.
Kissimmee , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use a beauty blender to apply about the most 3 1/2 pumps. It applies flawlessly and makes my makeup look amazing. I recommend this foundation a thousand percent to anyone
Rikki G.
new york, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great product! It is smooth and easy to apply and offers a lot of coverage while still seemingly transparent. I have yet to experience any skin irritation. It looks like I'm almost not wearing anything at all which is exactly what I want out of my makeup. It covers nicely and is creamy and smooth.
Sydney B.
Avon, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love this product. It stays on very well and I love the applicator bottle, perfect for not using more than needed. It feels great on my skin and doesn't feel or look cakey at all. Definitely would recommend. Here's a picture of me when I'm wearing it!!
Cierra L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff has a high price tag for maximum coverage but it leaves me oily after a couple hours and that is a bust for me. I do like how it goes on and that its an all in one but it costs too much for something that makes me feel dirty after only a couple hours.
Andrea P.
Baldwin Park
Beauty Junkie Expert
This foundation is really awesome does not come out looking cakey it has a really nice natural glow to it I have used it many times I would recommend this foundation for parties or weddings since it last all day and makes you look really good for pictures.
Dmaurea M.
Spring Hill TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this. Foundation to death that's such a good foundation in might be expensive but it's certainly worth the money I love it love it love it love it and you should really get your hands on it my friends love to use it all the time we go somewhere and I think you should so get it!
Kerry O.
Saint Louis, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recieved this as a free sample from Sephora and it sat in my bag for a very long time because I am use to using powder foundation. Once I got the courage to use it I realized how easy it is to apply and it gave me a nice matte finish. I would definitely buy again.
Annel R.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this foundation, it took me awhile to find the right brush to easily blend out my product. But once I did, the results where flawless.This a supper matte foundation.Not recommended if you don't have oily skin.
Skylar K.
Glenview IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved this product. It had perfect coverage and wasn't cakey. This foundation was high end and great. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good quality foundation. My only negative thing to say about this is that I wish there was more of it in a bottle!
Angela T.
Hazleton, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this foundation its long lasting and matte. It feel a lil heavy on the sking but its ok. It blend flawless and leave your skin looking amazing . And its perfect for oily skin