BY SMASHBOX

Lauren R.
This product works! Great results and it doesn't cost too much. It goes on easy and stays all day. The product is easy to store and have on the go. It's a trust brand so I would buy it again and recommend it to anyone!
Monica R.
No lo he probado todavia pero he leido muchas reviews sobre este producto y me parece muy bueno, liviano, el color al parecer no es muy pigmentado, pero queda un todo suave y lindo en los labios, no molesta y no da ninguna alergia, no es long lasting, pero dura un tiempo razonable en tus labios, me encataria probarlo y dar mi review sobre este producto por que creo que tiene una gran oportunidad en el mercado para dar un look dramatico a tu maquillaje
Jaimee L.
Reseda, CA
This coming in so beautiful and it fits every skin complexion I don't personally like it on my skin complexion which is tan and it's just a wonderful color. My friend is a little lighter skin complexion and it just looked great on her as well. The only thing i really didn't like is that I had to keep reapplying once every so often because it just kept on coming off. But it's a lovely color
Lisa R.
Wilmerding, PA
I love the beautiful tint this leaves on my lips. I rated it 4 stars because it's meant for lips but I really wanted something more versatile. I tried using this as a cream blush but it had no staying power. I think I'm going to try a different brand.
Zain A.
This lip product is really good. My lips have crack and I have an addiction to peeling them continuously. This lip tech has really helped me with my cracks in my lips. Usually when I put on lipstick the cracks start burning and hurting but with this magical product my lips felt so smooth.
Tania C.
I must say this blush is one of my favorites. I enjoy the shade and a little goes along way. My skin time is fair. And I truly love this  blush and since a little goes along way. There's no need to waste and waste money on beauty products.
britney l.
Oakwood Vlg, OH
I absolutely love smashbox. They are such an amazing makeup line. I get it from ulta, my favorite place to buy makeup. Smashbox goes above and Beyond my expectation and it has beautiful packaging. I would buy this product again.
Emma R.
i love the color and consistency but i wish it would stick better to the brush i am applying it to, or rather that it was more pigmented. Anyways over all it's decent
Sierra G.
Northridge, CA
What an excellent product, and what an even better one to buy online!! I love ordering things, it's like Christmas everytime I receive a box at my doorstep! I absolutely love this product and won't stop buying it
cassandra o.
Austin, TX
A satin-matte lip color formulated with vitamin does provide lipstick-like coverage. Gives no drying or sticky heavy feeling. I don't like the tiny lip q tip thing.