BY SMASHBOX

Christen F.
Manalapan, NJ
Smashbox is one of my top favorites brands. They can be on the more pricey side but you know the quality is superior to other brands. The tech line is gorgeous and looks stunning on. I love the smooth texture and the moisture it has. It does not dry your lip out . It's perfect color for fall to give you that bold color.
Stacey H.
Crystal River, FL
To be honest I really do not care for this product. not only was not pigmented but it has a funny smell to it. I am not sure if i just randomly got a bad one but I really do not like it at all,. I would rate this product a 2 out of ten only because Smashbox usually has very good quality makeup and maybe it was just a bad one I am not sure
Anjelica M.
I love Smashbox's makeup! I feel like it's one of the best brands when it comes to whether or not my makeup is going to stay on all day! I highly recommend all of their products because they are gentle on the skin and just work better than most brands! And they are super forward thinking and innovative.
Heather P.
Somerset
This product was easy to use and glides on smooth! It was perfect and worth every penny! Not too pricey, would buy it over and over again. The color was perfect it was long lasting and exceeded my expectations. I will be using this product forever!
Arheanna R.
I like these little lippie compacts they are so easy to use with a small lip brush, I got mines online. It wasn't too pricey, it's lasting a long time and so pretty. I would definetly order another one.
johanna c.
Comstock Park, MI
This lip color is perfect for the fall it's long lasting and easy to apply. I personally like to use this very often it's great and the price isn't bad at all
Kim P.
Katy, TX
Love this color! I have red hair and this is the perfect nude/brown for me!' It feels light and moisturizes. Keep it in my purse all the time!
Michaela B.
Whitewater, WI
My friend gave me this and I loved the color. I've been looking for all kinds of color to match my skin tone and this by far was the winner!
Ashlee M.
Like the color. Goes with almost anything you want to wear. Wish the color would last a little longer than it does but still like it.
Katie Breeana H.
Actually used this as a bronzer and it worked moderatley. Didnt like it that much. Wont buy it again but it was okay while i had it