BY SMASHBOX

Life As M.
Life As M.
Philadelphia , PA
I loved how smooth these are, I am pretty sure this was the first lip pencil I've tried well bought! All the ones I've tested weren't as smooth as these which made me happy and I had to buy them!!!! At first the colors seemed the same but they have gotten better!
Kionna D.
Kionna D.
Great for a neutral look. Goes great with a nude lipstick. Applys really smooth on lips. Isn't super affordable but is well worth it. Can purchase online. I'd recommend to anyone looking to create a easy neutral look. Must have item for any makeup collection.
Brittni M.
Brittni M.
Youngsville , LA
I hands down always go for smashbox when deciding what lip product to get, and I'm so happy that I did bc this was a totally winner. It goes on so smothe and lasts for hours. The formula is so nice, I will be buying again!
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Louisville
Great liner, prevented bleeding from my lipstick and stayed on all day and night. One of the best liners I've used it went above my expectations! Definitely going to buy in more colors! I love smashbox products and recommend them to everyone
Vanessa F.
Vanessa F.
Deltona, FL
This deep mauve color is one of my favorites because of the consistency of the pencil. It's not harsh so it glides on to my lips easily. I bought this one at my local ulta and I would definitely buy it again!
TJ T.
TJ T.
This is a nice color I really like the formula it is made out of. I'm pretty sure I bought this product at sephora or ulta. It was my first time using it and it really met my expectations. I really would buy it again. It was worth my money and it wasn't that expensive.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Shirley, NY
Great quality lip pencil that glides on the lip rather than tugs on it. Color is great for the fall/winter when those dark vampy colors are in full rotation.
Ayesha D.
Ayesha D.
Cntry Clb Hls, IL
 It's good product to use to outline your lips before putting on lipstick. It's definitely easy to apply and you can buy it online or in stores. Such as Sephora and I believe ulta carry them I'm not sure. I would recommend it to others
Sierra M.
Sierra M.
Sugarloaf, CA
I love mauve color lip liners, they give that plumped lip look effect. It's a staple in my everyday routine and very reasonably priced. Nice sleek pen
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Spring Hill, TN
I absolutely love Smashbox lip pencils. They are so creamy and so pigmented. They really just Glide so effortlessly on to your lips and last all day.
Darienne T.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
What do you use this for ?