Add a Photo

Kionna D.
Kionna D.
June 22, 2017, 6:39 p.m.
Review for: Lip Pencil Deep Mauve Pinky Plum
Great for a neutral look. Goes great with a nude lipstick. Applys really smooth on lips. Isn't super affordable but is well worth it. Can purchase online. I'd recommend to anyone looking to create a easy neutral look. Must have item for any makeup collection.
TJ T.
TJ T.
June 23, 2017, 5:58 p.m.
Review for: Lip Pencil Deep Mauve Pinky Plum
This is a nice color I really like the formula it is made out of. I'm pretty sure I bought this product at sephora or ulta. It was my first time using it and it really met my expectations. I really would buy it again. It was worth my money and it wasn't that expensive.
Ayesha D.
Ayesha D.
Cntry Clb Hls, IL
June 22, 2017, 11:41 a.m.
Review for: Lip Pencil Deep Mauve Pinky Plum
 It's good product to use to outline your lips before putting on lipstick. It's definitely easy to apply and you can buy it online or in stores. Such as Sephora and I believe ulta carry them I'm not sure. I would recommend it to others
Yairin M.
Yairin M.
June 20, 2017, 6:27 p.m.
Review for: Lip Pencil Deep Mauve Pinky Plum
The pencil is very smooth and creamy on the lips . The colors are pigmented. I bought mine at sephora. And I love it
DONNA V.
DONNA V.
Smashbox Lip Pencil Deep Mauve Pinky Plum the color is very pretty and works well on my skin..
Iris M.
Iris M.
Hatillo, Puerto Rico
June 20, 2017, 9:44 a.m.
Review for: Lip Pencil Deep Mauve Pinky Plum
no pudo quejarme es mega pigmentado me encanta su coIor era Io q esperaba su precio es bueno & se desIiza en Ios Iabios faciImente Io consigues en uIta su empaque es hermoso & super comodo me encanto Io recomiendo cae como aniIIo aI dedo estoi Ioka por probar mas
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
June 24, 2017, 3:20 a.m.
Review for: Lip Pencil Deep Mauve Pinky Plum
This deep mauve lip pencil is extremely wonderful. The color is excellent and its not to harsh on the skin. Its very easy to work with and it is really pigmented. That's why i love this product.
Shantae S.
Shantae S.
Edmonton
June 24, 2017, 11:31 a.m.
Review for: Lip Pencil Deep Mauve Pinky Plum
Very nice. It really defines your lips. I would recommend putting a lipstick or gloss over it though.  It met my expectations and was long lasting.  WOULD RECOMMEND
Darienne T.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
What do you use this for ?