BY SMASHBOX

Yaquelin L.
This color OMG!!!!! You guys need to get this color this fall. Defenetly have to try it. It's easy to apply very good color. It's not to pricey at all. I ise this color often during the winter and fall. I recommend this product amd color #deepchocolatered #lipliner
Jalm P.
Minneapolis, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this lip liner it fills in my lips very easily and I don't always have to use a lip color with it I can line my lips blend then add gloss for a beautiful hint of color with shine. I say it is something to consider a little pricey but I think it's worth it
Jessica E.
This color really suits my skin color and it makes my lipstick last long, I even use this product as just a lipstick and I really recommend it people giving it a go. I own more then three of these planing on getting more pretty soon.
Kaitlynn R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Product is so good I love it. When I got it was really good quality. You should definitely buy it. It actually stayed on all day long and that was something that I really liked about it. I love the color and pigment to it so good.
Morgan K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good pencil but was too dark for my complexion. It applied smoothly but it stood out too much. It is a good value if you wear darker lipsticks. It is very easy to apply and easy to pick up at the store.
Leigh D.
Newington, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a must have in your makeup cut it's a neutral enough color to go with everything or you can mix it with another color that has a lot of Pop and it just sets the look off right
Sanquise P.
Detroit, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this lip pencil. The color compliments my skin tone and pairs well with a variety of lipstick colors. From nude to deep browns, this pencil is great. Definitely worth the price.
Rachel H.
2755 Elmwood Rd Jacksonville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loveeeeee this lip pencil. The precision is so worth the price of the liner. Not too pricey but not cheap. Which is what you don't want. Cheap lip liner. This liner holds my lipstick in place all day.
Marissa R.
Gray
Beauty Junkie Expert
I Love any smashbox products! There liners no not clump at all and very good for the price! I purchased mine at ultra beauty and love my liner! It's a great product !
Gabriela J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dark and bold perfect for fast application would buy it again last all day perfect for all lip shapes want to buy more colors of this product I can't believe it works so good my friends also really like it