BY SMASHBOX

Ultra-smooth & soft texture Easy application without tugging or skipping Helps outline & define desired contour of your lips Stay-true color & long wearing Color perfectly matched with Smashbox lipsticks

Smashbox Lip Pencil
  • "Everyone need to the this lip pencil, it's so creamy and soft at the same time and so easy to use, the colours are amazing!😍" in 9 reviews
Andrea G.
Grand Rapids
I absolutely love this formula!!!! I will defiantly be buying this again!!! The price is always affordable!!!! And I can usually find a great deal or coupon in store!!! I will defiantly be recommending this to all of my friends and family!!!
Hannah A.
I love this product, it is the perfect creamy texture. I bought this from Sephora.  It is my by far favorite lip pencil/ crayon. The packaging is goals AF. I had have this for about 5 months now and it's still good. I like trying different products, I really want to try a matte liquid lipstick and see if I like it. If I don't then I'll definitely repurchase it again.
Yaquelin L.
This color OMG!!!!! You guys need to get this color this fall. Defenetly have to try it. It's easy to apply very good color. It's not to pricey at all. I ise this color often during the winter and fall. I recommend this product amd color #deepchocolatered #lipliner
MatySue M.
Philadelphia , PA
I loved how smooth these are, I am pretty sure this was the first lip pencil I've tried well bought! All the ones I've tested weren't as smooth as these which made me happy and I had to buy them!!!! At first the colors seemed the same but they have gotten better!
Laura M.
Visalia, CA
The Smashbox lip pencils are definitely my favorite. They apply very easy and they are very smooth. Usually I have to be careful about my lip pencils due to they dry out my lips. Theses in other hand are veru creamy.
Sanquise P.
Detroit, MI
Love this lip pencil. The color compliments my skin tone and pairs well with a variety of lipstick colors. From nude to deep browns, this pencil is great. Definitely worth the price.
jasmine j.
Richfield, MN
The Smashbox pencils are really smooth on the lips. They fly very easily without flaking or breaking. They come in a range of colors that are really nice for different lip looks. It's also decent amount of product for the price.
Pasang S.
Concord, NC
Smashbox lip pencil goes very well with a lipgloss or smashbox lipstick on top. I usually buy it from Sephora. The other reason i love it is because it doesn't bleed or feather and is longlasting. I would definitely recommend it to others. However, it would have been perfect if they made it in a retractable pencil.
Denece B.
I love Smashbox products and this lip pencil is great. Lines my lips easily and compliments with gloss or just matte lips. Not expensive can be found and bought online and at stores like Ulta.
Kionna D.
Great for a neutral look. Goes great with a nude lipstick. Applys really smooth on lips. Isn't super affordable but is well worth it. Can purchase online. I'd recommend to anyone looking to create a easy neutral look. Must have item for any makeup collection.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
What do you use this for ?