BY SMASHBOX

Ultra-smooth & soft texture Easy application without tugging or skipping Helps outline & define desired contour of your lips Stay-true color & long wearing Color perfectly matched with Smashbox lipsticks

Smashbox Lip Pencil
  • "Everyone need to the this lip pencil, it's so creamy and soft at the same time and so easy to use, the colours are amazing!😍" in 9 reviews
jasmine j.
Richfield, MN
The Smashbox pencils are really smooth on the lips. They fly very easily without flaking or breaking. They come in a range of colors that are really nice for different lip looks. It's also decent amount of product for the price.
Hannah A.
I love this product, it is the perfect creamy texture. I bought this from Sephora.  It is my by far favorite lip pencil/ crayon. The packaging is goals AF. I had have this for about 5 months now and it's still good. I like trying different products, I really want to try a matte liquid lipstick and see if I like it. If I don't then I'll definitely repurchase it again.
Pasang S.
Concord, NC
Smashbox lip pencil goes very well with a lipgloss or smashbox lipstick on top. I usually buy it from Sephora. The other reason i love it is because it doesn't bleed or feather and is longlasting. I would definitely recommend it to others. However, it would have been perfect if they made it in a retractable pencil.
Kionna D.
Great for a neutral look. Goes great with a nude lipstick. Applys really smooth on lips. Isn't super affordable but is well worth it. Can purchase online. I'd recommend to anyone looking to create a easy neutral look. Must have item for any makeup collection.
Jalm P.
Minneapolis , MN
I love this lip liner it fills in my lips very easily and I don't always have to use a lip color with it I can line my lips blend then add gloss for a beautiful hint of color with shine. I say it is something to consider a little pricey but I think it's worth it
MatySue M.
Philadelphia , PA
I loved how smooth these are, I am pretty sure this was the first lip pencil I've tried well bought! All the ones I've tested weren't as smooth as these which made me happy and I had to buy them!!!! At first the colors seemed the same but they have gotten better!
Yeneby A.
I love smashbox's lip pencils! They glide on like butter and feel so smooth on the lips. They do not make them feel dry nor crumbly. This is one of my favorite brands for lip pencils. I have quite a few of them and will continue to purchase!
Annaleesah P.
Smashbox has good quality products. The pigmentation is there , the formula is soft & gentle on your skin. Anytime I’ve worn smashbox it stays on for a good while. It is a little on the pricey side but overall I definitely recommend smashbox products.
Vanessa F.
Deltona , FL
This deep mauve color is one of my favorites because of the consistency of the pencil. It's not harsh so it glides on to my lips easily. I bought this one at my local ulta and I would definitely buy it again!
Morgan K.
Good pencil but was too dark for my complexion. It applied smoothly but it stood out too much. It is a good value if you wear darker lipsticks. It is very easy to apply and easy to pick up at the store.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
What do you use this for ?

back