Smashbox Lip Must-Haves Set: Pout Be Legendery Lip Gloss + Rosebud Always Sharp Lip Liner + Primrose Be Legendery Lipstick

BY SMASHBOX

Smashbox brings you a trio of lip products for the perfect pout with this take-anywhere set that's great for giving and receiving. Set includes: - Always Sharp Lip Liner in Rosebud (0.009 oz.): a self-sharpening lip liner that helps you shape and... see more...

Katelyn R.
Kansas City
I adore this little set. I didn't use to wear alot of lip products, so I wanted to get a set so i didnt have to do alot of work putting it together and finding the right shades. Love the product and the formula. Felt great on my lips and didn't dry them out! Only downside, is that it doesn't stay on super long, but it's still amazing!
Emily H.
Oak Creek, WI
This is one great lip product! The color is vibrant yet subtle, and it doesn’t crease or rub off. It lasts 12+ hours without fading or being sticky. The packaging looks nice too.
Madigan 🍍.
Ok this product is so amazing it glides on my lips soo nicely I bought at Sephora this is my first time using it and I would buy it again no doubt it’s super easy to control and a nice application would totally recommend to everyone
Thjuan A.
Great lipgloss! I would definitely purchase these again.  The color payoff was nice and it lasted through a night out with my girls.
Kris K.
Nashville
I love smashbox. All the lipsticks are a smooth application. The shade is also very nice. Its not expensive at all and it is long lasting
Kimberly C.
Jefferson
The marketing team wasn't kidding when they deemed this as a must have. Pencil, lip stick, and a gloss. Great set.
This is a very pigmented,high quality,and affordable lip kit but it will stain very light colored clothing
Shahed K.
umm slal
Hello. i love all product of this company if you allow me to review this product I would grateful to you. I can help you promote your product by reviewing them in my photo for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from internet and on the same time help the company promote good news. Best Regards

back