BY SMASHBOX

Fame - shimmery plum Drench your lips in luminous color and shine with Lip Enhancing Gloss.   Ultra-moisturizing to keep lips soft, smooth, and naturally plumped for hours.  Now in 25 non-stop shades and 3 advanced color formulas for a range of dazzling looks.  Enhance your lips like never before.  Winner of Allure Magazine s Editor s Choice Award for Best Lip Gloss! True Color - Vitamin E and sunflower seed oil nourish with a touch of creamy color and soft radiant shine. Velour wand perfectly contours lips. True Color, Fame see more...

• "A little too pink, a little sticky but not bad." in 1 review
Caitlen T.
Caitlen T.
Valencia, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not goopy at all, feels really smooth and the applicator is small enough to get into the lip line with extreme detail. The color is really pretty, not overly shinny and think. I've had my smash box lip glosses stay intact for over a decade. I'm a lipgloss hoarder and they have been the same since day one! Five stars all the way!
catherine c.
catherine c.
Lynchburg, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this gloss from Smashbox cosmetics! I love this brand as a whole so it was no surprise that I loved this gloss too. It is light weight, but it also feels like something is on your lips as well. I love the colors you can choose from also! Highly recommend!
Natasha S.
Natasha S.
Elizabethton, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
The smashbox lip gloss true color in true raw is a great gloss. The pacakaging is nice and eye catching and the price is reasonable because its such a good product. This is my first time using this product and i am very pleased and plan on buying it again.
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Sunbury, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm not a huge gloss fan but I do enjoy this one especially in the summer. Keeps lips moisturized. I think it's price is not to bad priced and it has pretty packaging. I would recommend to others who aren't huge gloss fans.
Jenn J.
Jenn J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smashbox always nails it. This lipgloss has great color, and it's not at all sticky which is always a deal breaker. The price point is reasonable, and you get a decent amount of product in the tube. I love it.
Gloria S.
Gloria S.
Arlington Tx
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love all smashbox products and this is the same, it's really pretty and easy to work with my only complaint is that it is drying on the lips but it's a really nice color and it's one of my favorite glosses
Betsy F.
Betsy F.
Downsville, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this color! It can be a statement to add some color to your look or just be used for everyday lipgloss! It's long lasting, not sticky, or too smelly. It's not horribly expensive! I would recommend!
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Whittier
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great lipstick I love it I love the colors of it it is awesome at so I had a good value nice packaging remind me of Kylie cosmetics.
Alexis G.
Alexis G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love the pigmentation and hydration you get. It lasts a while for me on top of lip liner or lipstick
Misty L.
Misty L.
Rockdale, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This lip gloss brings out green eyes. I could use this every day if I knew I wouldn't run out. Absolutely love this.
nany r.
nany r.
Does this have an all day wear?