BY SMASHBOX

Fame - shimmery plum Drench your lips in luminous color and shine with Lip Enhancing Gloss.   Ultra-moisturizing to keep lips soft, smooth, and naturally plumped for hours.  Now in 25 non-stop shades and 3 advanced color formulas for a range of dazzling looks.  Enhance your lips like never before.  Winner of Allure Magazine s Editor s Choice Award for Best Lip Gloss! True Color - Vitamin E and sunflower seed oil nourish with a touch of creamy color and soft radiant shine. Velour wand perfectly contours lips. True Color, Fame see more...

Smashbox Lip Gloss True Color
  • "Nice and shiny. Normal to short lasting but not overly sticky. Beautiful on the lips will purchase again" in 8 reviews
  • "I totally recommend this brand and also mac cosmetic they are wonderful brands long lasting results in these brands" in 4 reviews
  • "A little too pink, a little sticky but not bad." in 1 review
Payton D.
Deville
This is my all time favorite product. I will never find anything that compares to it. I would be so grateful if I could get PR packages of this product so I could review for the people on my social media pages! It would get you more sales! I can’t stress enough how much I love this product!
Z'Ariyah H.
Huntsville
I love skin care lip gloss lotion and personal care omg my go tos I love candy also cake and yes I am a bit of a foody lol love me some food also love me some hair care products and clothes and electronics and chips crackers and so much more...like ice cream
Gina A.
I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its very good...i heard so many reviews so u had to try it for myself...little did i know i started to love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I bought it fron ulta! reasonable price..i would recommend this to anybody!!!!!
Lexie C.
Wyckoff , NJ
Review for: Other more...
Really loved this lipgloss. It wasn’t too sticky it felt nice and hydrating. The colors are gorgeous and have a shimmer that is so beautiful. I found the product to stay on longer than other glosses. I would highly recommend this lipgloss.
Sharonda B.
Tacoma, WA
I love lip glosses and this one is the best I've had so far! It goes on smooth and gives my lips the perfect shine. I can put this in my wallet. It last long and is priced really reasonable. I will definitely buy again
Madison Z.
Fort Wayne, IN
Love this lip gloss. It goes on super well and comes in a super cute tube. The color is amazing as well. It definitely met my expectations. This gloss is super cheap and definitely worth any money you pay for it.
Madeline R.
League city, TX
I JUST LOVE THIS PRODUCT! All there products I have tried so far feel and look amazing. I really like how the color sticks, you’ll never have to worry about it fading throughout the night.
Grace B.
clarkston
This is definitely my color! It’s natural and beautiful on almost everybody! This gloss also make my lips look shiny and it stays on all day long and never smudges even when I eat! This is one of my favorite lipglosses!
Karina G.
Riverside
Review for: True Raw more...
Look good on lips it gives a good glossy coat it won’t chap your lips like other brads will give a great color with the gloss on your lips the packaging is nice yes I would buy I again it is great on the lips
Sarina K.
Omaha
The smash box lip glosses are absolutely fabulous! One thing I love about this product is it doesn't feel sticky on my lips. I've noticed that many other lip glosses tend to feel sticky and yucky on my lips but this product doesn't! The quality is amazing and the colors are really pigmented! Highly Recommend.
nany r.
Does this have an all day wear?