BY SMASHBOX

This favorite is becoming a scarce commodity!~ Smashbox has created a new lip gloss line and these are some of the last Lip Enhancing Glosses available. Fame is the best color for keeping your teeth looking their whitest while still shedding light on...

Amanda C.
I received this product in my Ipsy bag and I was really surprised by it. I received a very bright and Brilliant red, I typically wouldn't pick such a bright color, but it was around Christmas time and worked perfectly with my little black dress. I never had to reapply whenever I wore it so it won me over
annika d.
I liked this lip gloss but I didn’t love it. This lip gloss was pretty sticky and didn’t last very long on my lips. What I do love about the lip gloss though is that it really moisturized my lips and the packaging was nice. I do recommend this lip gloss to people that have chapped lips.
Megan K.
Pepperell
For the price it is a great lip gloss. It is very pigmented and lasts a couple hours. I would highly recommend to a friend to wear. I would also buy again because it is good value for price and you receive a lot of product.
Nina D.
Philadelphia , PA
this gloss is very thick and dries out my lips. i wont buy this ever again. it was a waste of money and makes you feel like you’re wearing 10 lbs of gloss with 1 layer. i would not recommend this to anyone!
Aubrey C.
Dothan
I love love love smashbox lip glosses! Their nude collections are by far my favorite especially when I’m doing a very easy and none dramatic makeup look. I keep them in purse and with me wherever I go for a touch of color whenever I need it.
Nadine A.
Dearborn , MI
I loveee the color of this lipgloss, im a fan of smashbox lipglosses because they glide on so smoothly, they are very pigmented, and arent sticky like some other glasses that i have purchased before, overall all very great product!!!! will continue to buy
Kristen T.
Richmond, VA
It was a good enough product but I probably wouldn’t buy it as a stand alone product. I got it in a trial kit and I’ll just keep my trial size, wasn’t very pressed to buy a full size
Sara J.
Pontotoc , MS
I'm suppose to be getting this in my ipsy bag soon. I'm so excited!! It looks so cute. The packaging is awesome. It's smash box so I'm pretty sure it's going to be amazing.
Ariel S.
Sheridan, WY
The worst lip gloss I have ever tried, super goopy and once you remove the applicator from the bottle it goes everywhere!
Terrible!
Feels so heavy and sticky on the lips
Kyriana F.
I tried a sample of a color similar to this. I'm really picky when it comes to lipstick. I like mine liquid, matte, transferproof, and able to stay through a meal or at the least come off gracefully during a meal. This met some of those points but not all. For how much this costs, I can't believe it doesn't stay better.