BY SMASHBOX #19 in Lip Gloss

Smashbox Lip Gloss
  • "Perfect shade for autumn. Glides on easy and stays on for a while. Glossy but not too sticky. It’s not overly expensive and a great gift or stocking filler. I purchased this at the smashbox counter in Debenhams." in 5 reviews
  • "So my first no about this is that when I put it on it is very stick when it drys but by putting lip gloss over it or chap stick it helps it. It's super long lasting and very pretty. I would buy this again. I got this in my ipsy bag so I don't know the price but I'm sure it's a little expensive." in 5 reviews
Anshika G.
I think I own at least 6. The formula is super comfortable and usually lasts me 4-6 hours (without eating). But the colour/metallic fades gradually over time, not splotchy, which is awesome. Definitely full coverage, silky, creamy gloss formula. This shade was more rust/coppery than I expected based on the colour swatch. Still wearable, but as rust/orange as I'd want to go for my pale skin. I was really hoping this would be more pinky or true rose gold, but sadly it's not. However, I'll still keep it.
Lyndsey G.
Lake Park , GA
I picked this up at my local Sephora not realizing it was SHEER. I wasn’t shopping for a sheer color at all and didn’t realize it until I went to put it on . I will say that I was pleased with the texture of this , it didn’t make my lips feel sticky . The color was perfect for the sheer look : just not something I would repurchase as I am not a fan of sheer colors but if that’s what you like , I would definitely recommend this.
Shasha S.
I loveeee this product.
Its long lasting and finshing is amazing.
I love this top most brand.
This  is one of my favorites brands and with reasonable price.
It gives soft texture on skin.
I would definitely recommend this product and brand too.
Its better to search for offers before buying.
Have different shades of color for different skin tones.
I like to visit above stores only to buy this and find offers.
It gives fantastic look for party and for simple makeup also.
It would be too nice if there are some small samples to try before we buy.
Shade is just awesome on my skin and hope for others too.
It has matte texture.
I would definitely buy More n more n more...
I love trying new products and samples tooooooo.
Its bestiest best product I have ever used...
Jessica T.
Bedford, IN
I received this lip gloss as part of a kit. It has a nice texture and layers nicely over lipstick. I probably wouldn’t bother to buy it again just because it doesn’t really stand out compared to any other lip gloss I’ve used, including department store brands that are cheaper.
Irish H.
Nice gloss and not sticky. The application brush is great. It makes it easy to apply over my lip color. I wear it on top of my lip stain or by itself. Great gloss to have or add to a collection. There’s no such thing as too much gloss! It’s perfect for all occasions!
Tina R.
Tennessee
I like Smashbox lip gloss, but I don’t love it. The colors are always fantastic and rich and they last for a long time. The one thing that I don’t like is how sticky they are. My hair is constantly getting stuck to my lips with these. I usually buy other brands that aren’t as sticky.
Tatyana P.
chicago
I really do like this lip gloss great. It make my lips very glossy and shiny. The packaging was very nice and professional. I got it at Sephora. It is very long lasting, I would mossy definitely recommend it to others who would like their lips to look very shiny and have a great finish to their makeup look.
Becky S.
Milton, WA
I love smashboxes lipgloss. The color options are amazing, and the pigment is outstanding. I like that the lipgloss applies smoothly, and isn’t super sticky. The lipgloss is a daily must have for me, it’s perfect for adding a touch of pizazz to my look.
Mollie A.
pelham
I love this brand but this gloss just wasn’t for me. It was too glossy and not pigmented enough. This would be okay for a younger age group. It wasn’t too high in cost either. I would buy as a gift for someone who likes that kind of look.
Shae S.
Knoxville , TN
Seriously can’t tell if I like this stuff or not. I swatch it and it looks gorgeous but when I put it on it looks like a fungus. It is not super sticky so it doesn’t feel like a lip gloss but there is definitely something off about it.
Mellisa O.
What's your favorite color?
Emily S.
How well does this stay? Is it long lasting or does it rub off easily?
Melody F.
Bronston, KY
Does this product rub off easy?
Wendy C.
My fav color would be Coraline.
nany r.
Does this have an all day wear?

back