Smashbox Lip Gloss

OK so I love lipgloss and I’ve never tried Smashbox product lip gloss so my main concern is it doesn’t leave your lips tacky or is it one of those lipgloss that run all over your lips and your face or is it a really good lipgloss ?
Does it have a sparkly based tone ?
are these any good like pigmentation and the texture
Start your review of Smashbox Lip Gloss!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“...but by putting lip gloss over it or chap stick it helps it. It's super long lasting and very pretty. I would buy this again. I got this in my ipsy bag so I don't know the price but I'm sure it's a little expensive.” in reviews
“Perfect shade for autumn. Glides on easy and stays on for a while. Glossy but not too sticky. It’s not overly expensive and a great gift or stocking filler. I purchased this at the smashbox counter in Debenhams.” in reviews
Austin, TX
I love bold color of these liquid lips! A little dry like most so I'd reccomend really moisturising beforehand. It went on very smooth and did not cling to any dry patches. I love the metallic shade Maneater. Stayed on all night through dinner. Did not wear down or transfer! Great product!
Pepperell
For the price it is a great lip gloss. It is very pigmented and lasts a couple hours. I would highly recommend to a friend to wear. I would also buy again because it is good value for price and you receive a lot of product.
Philadelphia , PA
this gloss is very thick and dries out my lips. i wont buy this ever again. it was a waste of money and makes you feel like you’re wearing 10 lbs of gloss with 1 layer. i would not recommend this to anyone!
I’ve only used this product Once and I enjoyed it. The color is vibrant while not drying the lips to much. I would definitely look into getting it, but I’d watch for sales because it’s kind of expensive.
Las vegas
I really love this product it has the perfect color. I brought this at sephora and ulta! This product has the perfect brush to Apply. The packaging was over all amazing!! The apply was amazing!!
Really nice lip gloss didn't find that it was tacky or sticky like some can be very smooth formula. Like the applicator. The packaging on mine in particular I think I might have had it died because it ended up kind of falling apart so I had to stop using it but it's something that I'd like to try again in the future if the opportunity presented itself.
Riverside
Look good on lips it gives a good glossy coat it won’t chap your lips like other brads will give a great color with the gloss on your lips the packaging is nice yes I would buy I again it is great on the lips
Palm Desert, CA
I have several different colors of this brand of gloss. I live in the desert and my lips always need some kind of moisture. i usually use lipstick with a top coat of this lip gloss. It’s not goopy - the consistence is very light. Love the colors available. Convenient to use - not expensive for the quality. I would recommend to others - it’s always in my makeup bag!
I received this product in my Ipsy bag and I was really surprised by it. I received a very bright and Brilliant red, I typically wouldn't pick such a bright color, but it was around Christmas time and worked perfectly with my little black dress. I never had to reapply whenever I wore it so it won me over
I love this product because it is neutral and goes well over stains, paints, or liquid lipsticks. It is sheer so it gives any other color base a good glossy finish!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...