BY SMASHBOX

Starlit - sparkly raspberry Drench your lips in luminous color and shine with Lip Enhancing Gloss.   Ultra-moisturizing to keep lips soft, smooth, and naturally plumped for hours.  Now in 25 non-stop shades and 3 advanced color formulas for a range of dazzling looks.  Enhance your lips like never before.  Winner of Allure Magazine s Editor s Choice Award for Best Lip Gloss! Full color - Saturate lips with high-impact color and brilliant, three-dimensional pearlescent shine that lasts for hours. Vitamin E nourishes and protects, keeping lips moisturized and conditioned. Velour wand ensures color precision and control. Lip Gloss, Starlit see more...

Smashbox Lip Gloss
  • "This is a great lip gloss. It looks really nice on my lips and i like most of the shades. This lasts a long time." in 11 reviews
  • "Smashbox in general, is absolutely amazing!!! [product:smashbox-lip-gloss-director-12-oz-travel-size]From foundation to lipgloss you can not go wrong! The gloss really did have the plumping effect and lasted most of the day! The gloss was not sticky or slimy but shiny enough to know you had it on and the gloss stays in place." in 4 reviews
  • "I usually hate lip glosses because I can't stand the sticky thick feeling but there is absolutely no stickiness to this formula at all. " in 2 reviews
  • "I would definitely recommend this !!" in 1 review
  • "My favorite lip gloss ever!" in 1 review
Tina R.
Tennessee
I like Smashbox lip gloss, but I don’t love it. The colors are always fantastic and rich and they last for a long time. The one thing that I don’t like is how sticky they are. My hair is constantly getting stuck to my lips with these. I usually buy other brands that aren’t as sticky.
Becky S.
Milton, WA
I love smashboxes lipgloss. The color options are amazing, and the pigment is outstanding. I like that the lipgloss applies smoothly, and isn’t super sticky. The lipgloss is a daily must have for me, it’s perfect for adding a touch of pizazz to my look.
Kasey C.
Las cruces, NM
So smooth! Long lasting and great color selection. Was able to last for hours before reapplication. I love how it feels it doesn’t dry out my lips and doesn’t need constant application. I would definitely recommend to a friend.
Haile M.
I’ve only used this product Once and I enjoyed it. The color is vibrant while not drying the lips to much. I would definitely look into getting it, but I’d watch for sales because it’s kind of expensive.
Carson R.
Fresno, CA
This is one of my favorites lip glosses. It is perfect for an every day look. It give you the perfect amount of shine and glossiness to your lips. You can get it at Sephora . If your looking for and every day go to this is a must have !
Jennifer W.
Really nice lip gloss didn't find that it was tacky or sticky like some can be very smooth formula. Like the applicator. The packaging on mine in particular I think I might have had it died because it ended up kind of falling apart so I had to stop using it but it's something that I'd like to try again in the future if the opportunity presented itself.
Kayla M.
hamilton, nj
This color is a little too dark for me as I have a light skin tone. It’s really preset just not for me. It’s in the middle price range and I think it was worth it other then the fact that it was just too dark.
Megan L.
Smashbox in general, is absolutely amazing!!! Smashbox Lip Gloss, Director .12 oz Travel SizeFrom foundation to lipgloss you can not go wrong! The gloss really did have the plumping effect and lasted most of the day! The gloss was not sticky or slimy but shiny enough to know you had it on and the gloss stays in place.
Erin D.
Trenton, NJ
The color I got was gorgeous. And made me feel very feminine. However they stay soooo wet. And the glitter on them feels gritty. I felt like I was wearing a lip exfoliator. :(
Britt M.
I received a smaller gloss in a kit a bought, that was a nude peachy color. This was a pretty good gloss, although I was not a fan of the smell of it, just smelled like chemicals. It was tacky like lipglass in a sense, but this gloss had a cream finish to it, so it would leave a weird milky residue that was kind of gross.
Mellisa O.
What's your favorite color?
Wendy C.
My fav color would be Coraline.
fahima p.
Toronto, ON
are these any good like pigmentation and the texture