BY SMASHBOX

Starlit - sparkly raspberry Drench your lips in luminous color and shine with Lip Enhancing Gloss.   Ultra-moisturizing to keep lips soft, smooth, and naturally plumped for hours.  Now in 25 non-stop shades and 3 advanced color formulas for a range of dazzling looks.  Enhance your lips like never before.  Winner of Allure Magazine s Editor s Choice Award for Best Lip Gloss! Full color - Saturate lips with high-impact color and brilliant, three-dimensional pearlescent shine that lasts for hours. Vitamin E nourishes and protects, keeping lips moisturized and conditioned. Velour wand ensures color precision and control. Lip Gloss, Starlit see more...

Smashbox Lip Gloss
  • "This is a great lip gloss. It looks really nice on my lips and i like most of the shades. This lasts a long time." in 11 reviews
  • "Smashbox in general, is absolutely amazing!!! [product:smashbox-lip-gloss-director-12-oz-travel-size]From foundation to lipgloss you can not go wrong! The gloss really did have the plumping effect and lasted most of the day! The gloss was not sticky or slimy but shiny enough to know you had it on and the gloss stays in place." in 4 reviews
  • "I usually hate lip glosses because I can't stand the sticky thick feeling but there is absolutely no stickiness to this formula at all. " in 2 reviews
  • "I would definitely recommend this !!" in 1 review
  • "My favorite lip gloss ever!" in 1 review
Britt M.
I received a smaller gloss in a kit a bought, that was a nude peachy color. This was a pretty good gloss, although I was not a fan of the smell of it, just smelled like chemicals. It was tacky like lipglass in a sense, but this gloss had a cream finish to it, so it would leave a weird milky residue that was kind of gross.
Kasey W.
Swannanoa, NC
I loved this actually it was my first gloss from them lip wise and I used the hell outta it. Stays on the color was great with everything and also the formula was awesome it's stayed in place and I really would buy more if it wasn't so expensive but maybe I will just buy it lol
Tiffanie W.
Edwards, IL
I’m giving it 3 stars because the nude I have isn’t my favorite it’s really dark and looks like I’m wearing brown lip gloss it easy to use a friend of mine got it for me and I have only used it once I would buy it again but in a different color
Madison S.
Indianapolis, IN
These are one of my top favorite lip glosses the formula is very nice and moisturizing it’s not sticky or tacky and it leaves a beautiful milky shine and glow I use this almost any time I wear a liner or lipstick over it or just by itself
Shauna J.
The color selection is nice and the color deposit is great, but there are definite improvements to be made. I received these in a gift set from Sephora. The product was a bit sticky and the scent and taste leave something to be desired.
Kasey C.
Las cruces, NM
So smooth! Long lasting and great color selection. Was able to last for hours before reapplication. I love how it feels it doesn’t dry out my lips and doesn’t need constant application. I would definitely recommend to a friend.
Jenni R.
I had this in Pixel and it was the PERFECT pale pinky nude. Good shine, pretty long lasting. A little sticky though but I believe that helped with the longevity. I can't find this color now for some reason though.
Haile M.
I’ve only used this product Once and I enjoyed it. The color is vibrant while not drying the lips to much. I would definitely look into getting it, but I’d watch for sales because it’s kind of expensive.
Carson R.
Fresno, CA
This is one of my favorites lip glosses. It is perfect for an every day look. It give you the perfect amount of shine and glossiness to your lips. You can get it at Sephora . If your looking for and every day go to this is a must have !
Jennifer W.
Really nice lip gloss didn't find that it was tacky or sticky like some can be very smooth formula. Like the applicator. The packaging on mine in particular I think I might have had it died because it ended up kind of falling apart so I had to stop using it but it's something that I'd like to try again in the future if the opportunity presented itself.
Mellisa O.
What's your favorite color?
Wendy C.
My fav color would be Coraline.
fahima p.
Toronto, ON
are these any good like pigmentation and the texture