BY SMASHBOX

An ultra-hydrating lip gloss. Formulated with vitamin E & sunflower seed oil to nourish lips. Provides creamy color & soft sheen. Features an exclusive cushioned applicator that creates a perfect pout in a single swipe. Can be used alone or on top of... see more...

ZinahBeauty b.
America
I love it so much it is so moisturizing and it gives that shinny look to your lips I have one but I ran out so I really need a new one so ya I love it if you WANT a good lip gloss I recommend this it is amazing
Beauty C.
New Orleans
I love Smashbox and this Petal Pink gloss is the only pink gloss that really looks good on me. Fair skin color with pink undertones, naturally medium blonde hair with (sometimes) platinum blonde highlights.
emma j.
Purchased at: ULTA
It wasn’t sticky nor was it runny I have to say it was not really the perfect consistency but I mean it was ok. It stayed on well and I can’t say it was long lasting but it’s worth a try .
Ondrea H.
United States
Decent product has lots of shades to choose from the shade I had wasn't good on my skin tone but the consistency and wear time was good
Nicole B.
Middleboro
Purchased at: ULTA
Love this gloss! It really does make my lips look more plumped up and has the perfect amount of shine! My fave lip gloss!
Bobbi S.
Sherman Mills
Love smashbox lipgloss. Love the texture as well as the scent. Always one or two in my makeup bag. Its a must have!
April W.
us
Absolutely loved it I will be definitely buying more the color was awesome 24-hour last all day long very vibrant
Kasey C.
Greenville, SC
Great product, great finish and looks good in pictures. Not very long lasting but it will do the trick
Emily M.
Langley, BC
I love this!!!!! I normally dont go for too light of colors but this is super moisturising. I love uow its pink
Mehreen H.
Sharjah
This is good one leaves a good texture on lips very smooth and perfect color.