Smashbox Lip Enhancing Mega Gloss uploaded by Jammie C.Smashbox Lip Enhancing Mega Gloss uploaded by Ms. S.Smashbox Lip Enhancing Mega Gloss uploaded by Michelle C.

BY SMASHBOX

An ultra-hydrating lip gloss. Formulated with vitamin E & sunflower seed oil to nourish lips. Provides creamy color & soft sheen. Features an exclusive cushioned applicator that creates a perfect pout in a single swipe. Can be used alone or on top of...

Smashbox Lip Enhancing Mega Gloss
  • "This lipgloss honestly is to die for it stays on forever! I bought it on amazon it is easy to apply and lasts a long time and I normally only have to put the gloss on 2 times a day sometimes 3 and I would love to buy this again!!!!" in 4 reviews
  • "I actually really likes this product. It was a little too lip-glossy for my taste, but it went on smooth and had nice pigmentation." in 3 reviews
Elizabeth H.
Sioux Falls, SD
I have this in the shade Celebrity, and it’s a gorgeous rosy color. I love the large wand as it makes for a quick and easy application. It’s not a super sticky gloss and it lasts really well on the lips. My only complaint is the scent. I am not a fan and it keeps me from using this more.
Jammie C.
Smashbox Lip Gloss . Wow the colors are great! The smell is great. It looks beautiful on. It is a bit sticky on the lips. Will not cover moist sections of the mouth.
Claire C.
Lake in the Hills
These lipglosses are amazing. They look beautiful on your lips and stay on for a long time! Th y don’t even come off when you eat! I highly recommend buying these products! This is by far my favorite lipgloss I own and would rebuy over and over again, I’ve tried many lipglosses and I haven’t found one I like more than this one.
Renegade 🙌.
Gwynn Oak, MD
My Favvvvvvvvvvvv favvvv favvv. When I want to give my lips a power gloss for a nude lip this is always my go to . After going through so many others I have chosen this one as it for me for my perfect gloss lip. It’s bulky but powerful in your mu bag .
Caterina S.
Manitowoc
This lippie is okay. It did stain my skin pretty bad that even my makeup remover would not take this off. However it definitely does stay on. Packaging is bare minimum but does the job. I would not buy this for myself again.
Ashley w.
Bensalem , PA
This was really good lip gloss. I loved the way it stayed in for a long time. It was easy to apply with the application brush. I definitely got my expectations met with this product. I would definitely buy this again!
Morgan F.
Pleasant view
This gloss was sticky and had a weird smell to it. The packaging is really pretty, but for the price it didn't last very long. This was my first time using smash box gloss and I won't be buying again
Hannah L.
clarksburg
I like it but it’s not my favorite but it came off easy and I like❤️ I love a lot of the colors I have a mini one of it tho and I’m almost out because I use it so much
Dakota H.
Mount Vernon, GA
I love this smash box lip product. I have bought it in multiple colors and use it a couple times a week. It exceeded the expectations I thought for it. The product is very easy to apply and I would buy it again.
Jennifer J.
92 Pheonix Ct. Waverly, GA
I purchased thru Ulta and I love the color it's affordable and the color pigment is great. I like the pop of colors they have, it lasted a while but it's a gloss and it's not long wearing. I would purchase again cause I like to change my lip color throughout the day. Very nice

back