BY SMASHBOX

Smashbox lip Enhancing Gloss FLASHBULB - Pearl Shimmer Net Wt .2 Oz 6ml Stellar shine, all the time. Luscious lips are all yours with smashbox lip gloss, created at the request of celebrity makeup artists to be smooth and moisturizing, never tacky or dry.

kenecia j.
Beaufort , SC
I love this baby! It's my new foundation so that I can finish off the summer! The stick applicator makes the foundation super easy to apply, and the formula is soft and natural, which helps it to lasts all day! I bought mine from HSN for $42, but you can also grab it from Sephora or even Smashbox's website! I reviewed this on my channel and my honest reaction is that I love it so much! It's lightweight, and the contour stick that automatically comes with it was a soft and solid match for the foundation. My point is... if you're going for something natural that makes your makeup look like beautiful skin, then this is your baby! You will not be disappointed at all! Love the coverage, formula, applicator, and the size!
Jennifer C.
Liberty, TX
Nice coverage, blends a lot easier than other stick foundation and contour sticks. Super convenient. I Highly recommended especially if you like stick foundations or want to try one for the first time.
Jasmin P.
Philadelphia, PA
This product can be a hit or miss for some people but I liked it, it was convenient a foundation and a contour in one stick is great especially for traveling... the color pay off is great so I was pleased..
Yasha B.
This product is so amazing. It is perfect as a gloss and very much met my expectations. It is a a little pricey but in the same range as the rest of the smash box products. I would recommend this to others.
Iris G.
Pasadena , CA
I love this formula ! It is very rich in color and very creamy feels soft on my lips and it's not drying . Excellent pigmentation . Kind of pricey depending on what your budget looks like but I would definitely buy again !
Taylor W.
I don't use cream contour a lot because I feel like it just slides off my face but I do love this cream contour! Leaves my contour looking nice and not muddy on my face
Celia C.
Rockwall, TX
I really really like the contour part of this stick. The foundation I wish was fuller coverage but it is build able. It does come in a very diverse group of shades and I love the 2 in 1 of this product which saves you a little money since you don't have to buy both.
Gianni A.
This product is extremely easy to use!

I love how they have two different shades to get the perfect highlight and contour. It's very travel friendly as well.

The price is up there with other high end contour sticks but I would definitely recommend.
Lindsey A.
Philadelphia, PA
I love smash box &I love this product. Perfect for contouring. Very long lasting. Kinda pricey but I can't help but buy it! Definitely met my expectations. Definitely would repurchase. I would definitely recommend to others!
Lindsey T.
Kenner, LA
This product is so amazing. I ran across it at my fav beauty store and bought it due to it being a decent price and I am so impressed. I would buy this product a thousand more times. It lasts so long and has great color!!

Sephora