BY SMASHBOX

• would you recommend this gloss?4 Answers
  • I've been looking to buy a lip enhancer but I am not sure if they...2 Answers
angel p.
Marcus Hook
Review for: Aura Full more...
Even though this product did make my lips tingle as I was applying it I never seen any real results. It is super sticky! Do not wear your hair down on a day with even a very light wind because your hair will get stuck to your lips over and over! For the cost of the product you would think it actually does what it is supposed to do!
Faith S.
Woodbridge , VA
Review for: Surge True more...
Great color! I like the formula, goes on smooth and doesn’t feel super thick or super sticky. I don’t know how “enhancing” it is, but I like the color enough to wear it regularly.
Rachel B.
Laurel
Great conditioning and always feels super hydrating.   Love the nude/pink hues the best.  Line n swipe this beauty, or dare it alo.e for just a hint of or.  You won't be sorry!
Katherine V.
Las Cruces, NM
Review for: Other more...
The texture of this gloss is great. I have this in Pout. I don't use it as much as I should because the color makes my teeth appear more yellow than they really are. I would try another color the next time I decide to buy.
Amy C.
 Great quality! Highly recommend to everyone. I use it almost every day with no make up make up looks because it is amazing! I have purchased multiple times and given as  gifts. Inexpensive and great investment
Nakaiya W.
At first I wasn't sure about this gloss because of the color. But when I first applied it I was surprised to see that it turns out a little pink and I love that it's creamy. I love using this gloss on simple days when I'm not wearing much makeup. I know other people who have this gloss and love it too.
Denise S.
San Antonio, TX
I love trying new lip gloss. I tried Smashbox Lip Gloss, that I bought at Walgreens. They had a variety of lip gloss. I liked that this lip gloss last of a while. I only had to reapply maybe twice. I would definitely buy this product again. Recommended Smashbox lip gloss.
Cassie K.
I loved this gloss in "Fame" but unfortunately I haven't found it since the first time - I'm guessing it's been discontinued for a while now. This gloss was probably one of the smoothst I've ever tried, and absolutely NO stickiness. Beautiful gloss, and I'm sad to say I am not a fan of other current Smashbox glosses.
Ana I.
I love this product..... I never though I would fall in love with a lippy. but this one topped the cherry on the cake. this is my go to lippy when I'm on the run its smooth and the color is incredible
Trish K.
Sheboygan Fls, WI
I love the packaging, its so simple yet edgy. I really like the color, a fun pop of color to my lips is my go to most days. I am not a big fan of the feel of this lip gloss, it feels a bit sticky on my lips. I would use this gloss more if it were a smooth feeling. I'm not a fan of glosses that have a tacky feel to them.
Jennifer  R.
Hayward, CA
I don't like sticky lip glosses.is this gloss sticky?
Mariah G.
Kelso, WA
would you recommend this gloss?
Paula A.
Lockport, NY
I love lip gloss, but I like a gloss that I don't have to reapply over and over..How is this one does it last for hours or do you have to continuously reapply? I Like a gloss that is light and doesn't feel heavy. Is this a light gloss?
Maisue y.
Whats your favorite color
Viviana A.
Tustin
I've been looking to buy a lip enhancer but I am not sure if they are worth it, I just want my lips to look fuller in some occasions. How exactly does this work, and can you apply other lipstick let's say a matte lipstick on top of this?