BY SMASHBOX

Julia A.
La Grange, IL
Im absolutely obsessed with anything smashbox and  their lipglosses go on extremely natural! I think quality is worth the price and you can find it at Sephora or Ulta. Also the base ingredients are good for your skin. They have a loyal user in me.
Michelle R.
Pueblo, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this plot it stays on the whole day and the shade of it is so pretty I can drink eat and it will still stay on for the rest of the day I would reuse this again and I would recommend it to others as well
Chloe H.
sacramento, califronia
Beauty Junkie Expert
Beautiful! I love this gloss and would definitely buy it as many times as i need to. It met my expectations, and when it ran out, i still had enough glossiness left to be glam, it lasted long in both ways, and i would definitely try more of their products!!!!
Shandra D.
oxnard , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smash box is hands down my favorite makeup brand! They have amazing quality products and are actually decently affordable. This lipgloss has a nice thick texture that actually lasts! The pigment is great and have a huge selection of really great colors.
•Abby•✨☀️ w.
oak park, il
I like this lip product a lot it works well with my skin and face its beautifully packaged. I bought it at Sephora. It's not though very long lasting so it isn't my go-to. I'm gonna say I wouldn't repurchase it because I never seem to reach for it.
Maddi W.
Oreana
Beauty Junkie Expert
This amazing gloss has many good attributes to
Look for. The color payoff is amazing. The color payoff is what led me to re buy this product. I will always recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a good product for their lips
Kili M.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This type of lip enhancing lip gloss is very useful. I can be able to make my lips look bigger or smaller. I can work wonders with this lip gloss. It doesn't wear or tear either. It stays perfectly throughout the whole day until you wash your face.. Thank you smashbox
maddie j.
Soap lake
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this gloss, it won't last all day but it gives a nice color pay off and makes your lips very creamy and smooth. I would highly recommend it's very affordable and I would definitely buy this product again.
Elizet G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smashbox has one of the best lipglosses!!! I got this at sephora and they're not expensive at all super easy to apply and a little goes a long way and very long lasting. recommended to anyone who loves make up!!
Teresa R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
i love the colors they have i layer it on top of my lipstick. i think it enhances a little bit not so much so its good cuz it doesn't hurt and  your mouth isn't all red.
Nur A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which of the shades are your favorite? Pigmented and long lasting?