BY SMASHBOX

Taylor Z.
Rossville, IN
This product is really nice quality but I do not really like the colors. I think there are so many similar products to this one. It is nothing special and I don't think I would buy this product again because it is nothing special. There are cheaper alternatives.
Marisol V.
Los Angeles
Unfortunately it was so sticky I didn't like the way it made my lips look, it felt heavy and smeared easily. Price not worth paying for what you get, I would rather recommend a similar product that Makeup Forever carries for a similar price, it has a variety of colors.
Tiff K.
Streamwood
Expensive of course but you get what you pay for. Colors are very nice, picked this up at ulta. lasting color, i do have to reapply a couple times throughout the a day but that is to be expected.
Salsabel A.
San Francisco
I actually got this as a gift and I love it so much the colors was so good and I'm so happy cause I have it , I'm going to buy one to my cousin because she love it on me 😍
Mariel R.
Phoenix, AZ
I absolutely loved the colors and formula just not the packaging which is why I give it 3 stars. I just prefer individuals if it's not powder formulas like eyeshadow, bronzer, or hilighter. I do understand their concept and think it was a good idea just not for me. The formula is very smooth creamy and moisturizing on the lips. The price is good when you get in consideration that you are getting three products.
Elizabeth  L.
Clayton, NC
It's a really nice product. Cute packaging and nice formula. But the little trays of lip gloss remind me of some of the "makeup" I would've gotten for Christmas as a young child. I'm not so thrilled paying high end prices for makeup that looks like children's play makeup.
Brittney M.
Brownsville, TN
I really like this pallette. The colors are really pretty and I love that the brush it comes with has two different ends to give me the look I desire. It a reasonable price and I also like the slight shimmer that the glosses bring.
Amanda H.
This is such a cute pallet and and works well I never use to be a fan of lip pallets but this one is a hit. And it is so cool that it is limited edition it makes it feel that much more special.
rebekah c.
Carthage, MO
I love this lip palette! It has great colors as well as goes on smoothly! The packaging is nice and the color lasts all day! Love it and would definitely recommend
samantha s.
This is amazing it has good pigmentation and very easy to apply, it feels very smooth and buttery and it met my expectations and is good for its price.The packaging is very neck and smart and I would definitely buy it again!!