BY SMASHBOX #65 in Lip Gloss

-A new long-wearing lip gloss-Formulated with Vitamins A C & E plus sea kale to revitalize & nourish lips-Provides durable color & shine for up to six hours-Features a specially contoured velour wand that renders a precise & comfortable one-coat...

Shasha S.
Madison S.
This is a good lip gloss except that it is very sheer. It is not that expensive. It is not that long lasting for me and it does not have a good solid lip gloss color. If you like sheer lip gloss you would really like but if you want a more stronger color you might not like that much.
Kristy C.
Highly pigmented, went on relatively evenly for being a dark color. Was thick and always felt somewhat tacky even when set and “dried.” Nothing spectacular about the packaging. Would purchase again if an amazing color came along that I couldn’t live without but I don’t really see that happening
Sharon T.
I love them! They're long lasting, and glides on smoothly. The shades a perfectly made and suited my skin tone the best. You can never go wrong with their products. I would definitely recommend it! I love SMASHBOX PRODUCTS! They are my Go-To always.
Desiree K.
Smashbox is a great brand. I love this color and it' smooth texture. I purchased this from ulta and love it. It staying power is average, not super long lasting. Price was average for a color gloss. Yes,  I would buy this one again.
Brittney W.
I was actually given a sample of this lip gloss by a friend of mine who got it in a make up set bought at Macy's. I had never tried this brand before. It was in a bright red. I wore it out when I wanted to make my lips a main focus of my make up. Mostly in dimly lit rooms. I like this lip gloss for a few reasons. One it did not smear. Anyone who wears red will tell you smearing is a major scare. Second it didn't get tacky. Third it didn't fade. I will be buying this brand.
brittney B.
Clovis, CA
When they say long wear booooy so they mean long wear! Although it does start off a little too sticky I definitely enjoyed the affect later on! Made my lipstick underneath look poppin all day! Recommended for lipgloss lovers
Mickie P.
I bought this product at a mass merchandiser , it was easy to apply, felt good on my lips. But was not entirely long lasting. Had to reapply twice during the day. I definitely would buy this product again
Kayla M.
hamilton, nj
I love smashbox but this lip gloss is not as good as others I have tried from there. I love the color but the packaging is a little dull. I love smashbox and have bought their products multiple times. I would recommend this to a friend.
Donnesha F.
New Bern, NC
The Smashbox limited long where is one of my favorite ones I got a couple of the same one which is in a purple color it is really nice stays on pretty well I also like to shine it up with gloss
Angela V.
Broad Channel, NY
Does this product mileage ur lips sticky ?
Kennedy F.
It this gloss sheer or is it really pigment gloss
Gisselly J.
Miami, Florida
This liptick is good?
Allison L.
Indianapolis, IN
Is this a sticky gloss? Is it pigmented
Mariya Y.
Carol Stream, IL
What is your favorite color?