BY SMASHBOX

-A new long-wearing lip gloss-Formulated with Vitamins A C & E plus sea kale to revitalize & nourish lips-Provides durable color & shine for up to six hours-Features a specially contoured velour wand that renders a precise & comfortable one-coat...

Smashbox Limitless Long Wear Lip Gloss SPF 15
  • "The girl at the smashbox table tried this on me on morning and when I was leaving town that night I still had it on! Seriously long lasting! Great colour choice! Why not!!" in 58 reviews
  • "I love Lip Gloss and these have such great colors that you can mix and match to find the perfect color to fit your style. It goes on smooth and leaves my lips looking shiny with the perfect hint of color" in 23 reviews
Shasha S.
Madison S.
This is a good lip gloss except that it is very sheer. It is not that expensive. It is not that long lasting for me and it does not have a good solid lip gloss color. If you like sheer lip gloss you would really like but if you want a more stronger color you might not like that much.
Kristy C.
Oregon
Highly pigmented, went on relatively evenly for being a dark color. Was thick and always felt somewhat tacky even when set and “dried.” Nothing spectacular about the packaging. Would purchase again if an amazing color came along that I couldn’t live without but I don’t really see that happening
Mickie P.
I bought this product at a mass merchandiser , it was easy to apply, felt good on my lips. But was not entirely long lasting. Had to reapply twice during the day. I definitely would buy this product again
Kayla M.
hamilton, nj
I love smashbox but this lip gloss is not as good as others I have tried from there. I love the color but the packaging is a little dull. I love smashbox and have bought their products multiple times. I would recommend this to a friend.
Lex G.
I am not a smashbox person. They have a priming most that I absolutely am in love with but I tried this in hopes to change my mind. No such luck. It smudges, transfers. I just am not in love.
Donnesha F.
New Bern, NC
The Smashbox limited long where is one of my favorite ones I got a couple of the same one which is in a purple color it is really nice stays on pretty well I also like to shine it up with gloss
Ferne M.
Hampton Bays, NY
I wear this every single day, and don't go anywhere without it. It's cheap, long lasting, and beautiful! I love Using it as it is smooth and creamy. Good for gifts, as it is great for every day use. I would wear it for evenings too, but I prefer a BOLD look, but if you want a nice look that isn't too bold its great for evenings too,. It doesn't smudge and is very long lasting.
Alex O.
Willoughby Hills
They definitely aren’t kidding when they say Long wear! I can eat and drink all day at work without retouching my lip gloss, pretty amazing! Also very very pigmented, true to tones!
zyrah m.
Danbury, CT
I love this lip gloss product from smashbox because it’s long lasting. Definitely met my expectations. Price is a good value. I buy rhis every time i go out shopping for makeup. one of my everyday lip glosses and I would buy again. I love how the color applies on my lips. Smashbox does an awesome job with their lip gloss.
Angela V.
Broad Channel, NY
Does this product mileage ur lips sticky ?
Kennedy F.
Winnipeg
It this gloss sheer or is it really pigment gloss
Gisselly J.
Miami, Florida
This liptick is good?
Allison L.
Indianapolis, IN
Is this a sticky gloss? Is it pigmented
Mariya Y.
Carol Stream, IL
What is your favorite color?

back