Smashbox Limitless Long Wear Lip Gloss Limitless uploaded by Jeniifer P.Smashbox Limitless Long Wear Lip Gloss Limitless uploaded by kai f.

BY SMASHBOX

Get gorgeous color and shine for up to 6 hours with this super silky lip gloss! The contoured wand hugs lips for a comfortable one coat application. Tips: Generously apply on bare lips for gorgeous color and shine that lasts. see more...

Desiree K.
Smashbox is a great brand. I love this color and it' smooth texture. I purchased this from ulta and love it. It staying power is average, not super long lasting. Price was average for a color gloss. Yes,  I would buy this one again.
zyrah m.
Danbury, CT
I love this lip gloss product from smashbox because it’s long lasting. Definitely met my expectations. Price is a good value. I buy rhis every time i go out shopping for makeup. one of my everyday lip glosses and I would buy again. I love how the color applies on my lips. Smashbox does an awesome job with their lip gloss.
Jeniifer P.
Newark , NJ
Lipgloss of my life it make seen my lips bigger and glossy is easy to used and apply this is my first time using it and many more used im going to give it is a long lasting lipgloss i will definitely buy it again💄
Angelina T.
W Bloomfield, MI
this product is great! it fits great and my skin and glides on perfectly. the packaging was great! it met all my expectations. this was my first time using it and i loved it. i definitely recommend it to others!
Kara H.
Fort Polk, LA
Very good lipgloss. Long lasting. Very easy to apply. Goes on very smooth, with very little touch up. The quality is great on this product. Packaging is great as well. Would recommend this product for every day
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Manminder S.
Milford, CT
Full coverage, cream finish.. After applying the base coat of my lipstick, usually in bright colour, I put a bit of this in the middle section of my lips and then blend outwards...it looks so wow...!!
sheree g.
Vernal, UT
Smashbox one of my fave and when it's days limitless they mean it I love this for texture and how stays on no rubbing off easy there are colors to chose from try it you won't be disappointed
kai f.
This gloss is perfectly shiny, doesn’t wear off quickly and kinda has a thick texture which makes my lips feel really nice. I love this gloss and I would absolutely recommend it
Kaitlyn D.
Roseburg, OR
Great colors, and they keep my lips looking fabulous for hours without reapplication. I also love that it doesn't make my lips feel like they are sticking together.