BY SMASHBOX

-A new long-wearing lip gloss-Formulated with Vitamins A C & E plus sea kale to revitalize & nourish lips-Provides durable color & shine for up to six hours-Features a specially contoured velour wand that renders a precise & comfortable one-coat... see more...

Christina K.
Fort Wayne
Love EVERYTHING about this brand!!! The lip stick is AMAZING color stays on for ever! I am constantly getting compliments on the colors of it!! And the price is affordable and I will continue to buy along with the other products I purchase!!!! Definitely going to be a lifetime Cust
Sophia R.
San Antonio , TX
Pigmentation is everything to me and so this product was for me and it was my first time purchasing. It does last a couple hours before you need to apply . The applicator is very easy to use . I will definitely recommend to others .
Carrliitaahh M.
White City, OR
Nice lip gloss - liked both the color and the feel. As far as the long lasting part - that is debatable. It may last longer than some others but I would not say it has any exceptional properties in this area that I noticed.
Courtney C.
Beaumont
Smashbox long wear lip gloss is one of my favorite lip products. It isn't sticky like other products and well worth the price. I love the way it makes me feel when i put it on. I highly recommend for others to use it.
Renee N.
Sacramento, CA
I love shamshbox. I picked this baby up at sepora.i love that it wasn't super tacky on my lips. My pet peeve is when my hair sticks to my gloss. It had great shine and the color was vibrant and just what I wanted.
Noelyn W.
Frankfort
Such a gorgeous color. But it is far too sticky to be comfortable to wear. It goes on thick and moves so easily, I don't love this at all. It's too expensive for such a shotty product. I wouldn't recommend.
Francis P.
This lip was a gift for me, I have some products of the brand and I love it, this lip was in good tone for me since I am clear test, it is durable, creamy and the color is exac

.Whitney B.
Princeton, WV
Great pigment! Lasts all day! Very easy to apply, except on the corners it gets a bit tricky. But the packaging is classic, and a bit boring. But it met my expectations to a tea. I only around five of these and I love them so so so much!
Erin N.
Beautiful glass ceiling color it is a long lasting stay especially if you wanted to stay long you need this product this is a must-have on your shelf I think you would enjoy it and you don't have to repeat throughout the day.
Trista N.
Pueblo West
This product was very hydrating on the lips. I bought mine from sephora in my local mall. It was my first time using the product. For my expectations it did very well. I would love to buy this product again