BY SMASHBOX

-A new long-wearing lip gloss-Formulated with Vitamins A C & E plus sea kale to revitalize & nourish lips-Provides durable color & shine for up to six hours-Features a specially contoured velour wand that renders a precise & comfortable one-coat... see more...

Kristy C.
Oregon
Highly pigmented, went on relatively evenly for being a dark color. Was thick and always felt somewhat tacky even when set and “dried.” Nothing spectacular about the packaging. Would purchase again if an amazing color came along that I couldn’t live without but I don’t really see that happening
Sophia R.
San Antonio , TX
Pigmentation is everything to me and so this product was for me and it was my first time purchasing. It does last a couple hours before you need to apply . The applicator is very easy to use . I will definitely recommend to others .
Kaycee M.
Virginia Bch, VA
Love the color, but it's a a bit of a goopy mess and it comes off on everything. I tried eating a sandwich with it on the other day and ended up with gloss all over my face and the sandwich bread.
Christina K.
Fort Wayne
Love EVERYTHING about this brand!!! The lip stick is AMAZING color stays on for ever! I am constantly getting compliments on the colors of it!! And the price is affordable and I will continue to buy along with the other products I purchase!!!! Definitely going to be a lifetime Cust
.Whitney B.
Princeton , WV
Great pigment! Lasts all day! Very easy to apply, except on the corners it gets a bit tricky. But the packaging is classic, and a bit boring. But it met my expectations to a tea. I only around five of these and I love them so so so much!
Carrliitaahh M.
Medford, OR
Nice lip gloss - liked both the color and the feel. As far as the long lasting part - that is debatable. It may last longer than some others but I would not say it has any exceptional properties in this area that I noticed.
Courtney C.
Beaumont
Smashbox long wear lip gloss is one of my favorite lip products. It isn't sticky like other products and well worth the price. I love the way it makes me feel when i put it on. I highly recommend for others to use it.
Renee N.
Sacramento, CA
I love shamshbox. I picked this baby up at sepora.i love that it wasn't super tacky on my lips. My pet peeve is when my hair sticks to my gloss. It had great shine and the color was vibrant and just what I wanted.
Noelyn W.
Frankfort
Such a gorgeous color. But it is far too sticky to be comfortable to wear. It goes on thick and moves so easily, I don't love this at all. It's too expensive for such a shotty product. I wouldn't recommend.
Erin N.
Beautiful glass ceiling color it is a long lasting stay especially if you wanted to stay long you need this product this is a must-have on your shelf I think you would enjoy it and you don't have to repeat throughout the day.