Smashbox Limitless 15 Hour Wear Cream Eye Shadow uploaded by Julia B.Smashbox Limitless 15 Hour Wear Cream Eye Shadow uploaded by Julia B.Smashbox Limitless 15 Hour Wear Cream Eye Shadow uploaded by Megan C.

BY SMASHBOX

Stone - Deep Olive Grey. Developed in our studios to take long-wearing color to the next level! These super luxe, super saturated shadows glide on and stay put, even through the longest photo shoots. 12 super creamy, vibrant shades. No creasing, no caking, no flaking. Holds up against water and humidity 15 Hour Wear Cream Eye Shadow, Stone. see more...

• How is the consistency compared to Mac paint pots?1 Answers
  • Who else loves this cream eeyeshaodw? I know I do!! 😊😊😊2 Answers
  • Will this leave a crease in your eye after a while?4 Answers
  • "Just a little bit too expensive. " in 1 review
Lindsay G.
I have this in a purple-stone color and even though it’s about 7+ years old (it’s lasted a long time) it’s just as beautiful as it was when it was new. It’s the most long lasting shadow and absolutely gorgeous. I use my finger or a flat brush to apply
Kelsey W.
Baton Rouge, LA
Review for: Other more...
I am obsessed with this eye shadow. I received amethyst as a gift and as a more neutral kind of gal I was turned off but I thought, why not, let's try it. I was wrong! It looked beautiful on my skin as it did other women with different skin types. It didn't look super bright on with a couple of coats (but it is buildable so you can go darker if you want!). It made it through the whole day without coming off. I am definitely going to be purchasing more of this eyeshadow in different shades!
Bianca H.
Carmichael, CA
Review for: Stone, Iris more...
This is a great product if you work an 8 hour shift or longer because it stays on all day compared to taste brand. I use this for long days and I dint crease around the eye either. You can order it online at smash box
Elizabeth D.
I absolutely love smashbox cream shadow. I can wear it all day and it never smudges. With brown eyes, it's hard to find a color that won't make your look too heavy. Smashbox has the perfect shade with the perfect amount of sparkle. I've tried MAC cream shadow and it isn't as smooth and doesn't have as good of color options.
Kaitlin K.
Love this! It goes on wonderfully and stays all day. I am not great at makeup but I just love how easy this is to use. It's also easy to pack which is great because I travel a ton
Kris L.
DuBois, PA
Review for: Stone more...
All in all I really like this product! The color is really nice. A friend recommended it to me because she loves it. Seems to last a long time, goes good with my green eyes, I would recommend it as well.
Julia B.
I love this cream eye shadow. It is long lasting and doesn't smudge once dry. I sometimes use it as a base for powders. I would recommend this is you have the money to splurge on it. I found mine on sale . Great on its own!I love the way the copper color looks with Mr. write now in the green shade.
Diana H.
I'm not sure if it's just me or if I need to get a better primer, but these do not last on my eyelids. I love the cream consistency but find that it wears off after a few hours. I love the colors, but would rather get something more long lasting. I will continue to play around with it in hopes that I get it to last longer.
Maria S.
Victorville, CA
In love with this!!! When I've been out late and need a revamp in the morning for work I use this on my lower lash line just a little bit and as eyeshadow it stand out with my mascara and makes me look awoken!
Samantha H.
Love the color! Goes on so smoothly and lasts all day. The color is perfect you can use for natural look or go dramatic. It's affordable and definitely a good value. I recommend it's a must have
Athina M.
Charlestown, RI
Will this leave a crease in your eye after a while?
Kristin C.
Who else loves this cream eeyeshaodw? I know I do!! 😊😊😊
nikki m.
How is the consistency compared to Mac paint pots?