BY SMASHBOX #91 in Face Primer

A studio essentials duo with Photo Finish Iconic Primer and Primer Water, created to help makeup look better and last longer while on set. Prep skin for makeup application with this limited-edition, multitasking duo. The full size Photo Finish Foundation Primer was the first product created at Smashbox's Photo Studios in L.A, and it blurs imperfections, smooths, perfects skin. It's formulated with a blend of vitamins A and E, grape seed extract, and green tea. This duo includes a portable size of the Photo Finish Primer Water, formulated to leave skin hydrated, vibrant, and radiant for hours-without shine. Use it to restore your skin's moisture and to refresh it throughout the day. This set contains: - 1 oz/ 30 mL Photo Finish Primer Water (travel size) - 1oz/ 30 mL Photo Finish Foundation Primer - Oil-Free (full size) It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates Smashbox loves to celebrate creativity. This season, they collaborated with California neon artist Meryl Pataky to bring you these limited-edition kits, featuring their bestsellers in an array of shades from bold pops of color to chic neutrals. "Light affects how we feel, how we look and how we see the world. When I plug in one of my pieces of art, it's like magic!" Meryl Pataky, Neon Artist Photo Finish Primer Water is oil-free and free of silicone and alcohol.

• What's your all thoughts about Smash Box primers?? And do...2 Answers
  • What is the best smashbix primer for dry skin?? 1 Answers
  • Is this good for dry skin? 1 Answers
Smashbox Light It Up Primer Set
  • "i used the foundation primer. i love it so much. it goes on smoothly and lasts all day. it isn't shiny and is definitely worth what you spend. i don't like the water spray that comes with it. it doesn't do well with my skin. " in 29 reviews
  • "the primer water is one of my all time favorites! it feels so nice and hydrating on the skin plus it does make my makeup last longer during the day. the actual primer isn't my favorite though. it feels to siliconey to me. " in 7 reviews
Mel B.
The primer is great and definitely a holy grail for me. I’m not necessarily sure how I feel about the primer water simply because the spray is so small and I feel like I can finish the whole bottle in one spray.
Makenzie S.
Gate city, VA
This was one of the first primers I’ve used. The foundation primer was ok it felt weird on the skin. The other ones were amazing. Although I did begin to crease throughout the day. I probably wouldn’t buy it again.
Aliyah L.
['Whittier', ''], CA
I got this to match the other to Christmas collections from them because the glow packaging was super cute and besides that i love the primers they work really good! I will definitely be buying this again next Christmas. Its perfect for yourself and as a gift there is also 2 other sets to get with the packaging a lipstick bundle and contour/ eyeshadow/ lipstick palette!!.
Jade T.
Snellville, GA
I was so anxious to try the primer water, but didn't want to commit with a full size product. This set was a great buy and now I'm a 100% convinced that I need the primer water full sized .
Mai T.
I'm always getting either one or the other but this is like a two in one so I had to get it. It works great, and travel friendly. I had the bigger version of the primer water but I couldn't take it anywhere with me when I travel so I absolutely love this duo.
Erica S.
Amazing set! You really cant get a better primer set for such a great price too. Both are my favorite primers of all time. The primer water is my Holy grail. It refreshes my makeup throughout the day and just helps it set flawlessly. The original Smashbox primer application is very seamless. Its super silky & luxurious feeling. I prefer their oil-free original primer though otherwise it sometimes makes me break out a bit but still ive tried tons of primers over the years and i always find my way back to these 2 by Smashbox.
Sandra K.
ORLANDO, FL
This is a great set if you're trying to find that perfect primer or setting spray. With this set you kill two birds with one stone. Smashbox is renowned for their primers. A little bit of product goes a long way and when you're doing makeup you need a primer so that the makeup will adhere to the primer and last longer then it would on your bare skin producing it's natura oils and sweat during the day. The primer will last you a long while, and it holds up all day. The photo finish primer water is also great because it helps lock in that makeup. A little spritz here and there goes a long way.
Dalther R.
This has been the best investment when buying first, I have been fascinated, I am shocked by the quality of this product, really funicona in the face of my customers, it is a great way before applying any base .. Its texture is durable On the face, it smells very good and does not generate irritations in any way .. I am very happy with this product, it is the best brand .. I recommend them all .. will not regret buying it

Apart, it is ideal for high-end makeup, editorial type, for videos and photographs .. the face looks beautiful with this first .. really that is excellent..
Jordan H.
El Paso, TX
Two of my favorite products! The smashbox primer water is my absolute favorite primer/setting spray on the market. It leaves my skin feeling so fresh all day. The primer is also amazing! It helps blurs pores and keeps your makeup in place. If you are hesitant to try or buy because of the price point, I would definitely reccomend this set.
Brittany S.
I absolutely love this duo! This primer is the best that there is, seriously! This primer water is also amazing! I bought this primer set around Christmas time on sale so I gave it a try and I'm so happy I did! Its a little pricy but worth every penny in my option because your makeup will LAST ALL DAY!!
Maria V.
I'm new at primer even if it has been out for a while, but I'm not sure how the liquid primer works do i have to used both of this products at the same time or they work just fine by themselves?
Jasey C.
Hahira, Ga
Does the primer water really help keep your make up on all day?
Kassandra K.
Aiea, HI
What does the primer water do? I'm looking for something that will last all day and also give me a smooth finish has anyone had luck with this one
Anshul M.
How is it compared to Make up forever primer?
Leticia C.
I have classes on saturday's and i get in at 8:30am and leave at 5pm. Is this gonna hold my makeup for that long? How's it's price???