Smashbox Light it Up Best Sellers Set Face, Eyes & Lips uploaded by Catrina E.

BY SMASHBOX

These bestsellers always slay it in our photo studio. Try our iconic, #1 primer, a super-flattering lip/cheek colour combo, X-Rated mascara and a lipstick that glides on easily and lasts all day.

Set includes:

• Photo Finish Foundation Primer (15ml)
  • L.A. Lights Blendable Lip & Cheek Color (in shade Hollywood and Highlight 1.1g)
  • Be Legendary Cream Lipstick (in shade Legendary 2.4g)
  • X-Rated Mascara (in Rich Black 4ml)

Benefits:

• Primer developed to help makeup look better and last longer on set
  • L.A. Lights Blendable Lip & Cheek Color gives you a radiant, West-Coast glow
  • Be Legendary lipstick is pigment loaded & satin-smooth
  • X-Rated Mascara isolates, magnifies and mega-coats each lash with buildable volume; no double dipping required

LIGHT IT UP
Smashbox loves to celebrate creativity. This season, we collaborated with California neon artist Meryl Pataky to bring you these limited edition kits featuring our bestsellers in a range of shades—from bold pops of color to chic neutrals. “Light affects how we feel, how we look and how we see the world,” says Pataky. “When I plug in one of my pieces of art, it’s like magic!

Primer: Apply a dime-size amount of primer to clean or moisturised skin, using fingertips, for complexion perfection. Follow with your favourite foundation.

L.A. Lights: Apply to face, lips and/or cheeks for a beautifully illuminated veil of natural colour. Blend with the included buffing sponge.

Mascara: Starting at base, build volume by sweeping lashes up and out—layer for more drama. Don’t forget to prep. Always start with Photo Finish Lash Primer.

yessica a.
Ciudad de Panamá
Notably. This kit has it all in one. The first is magical leaves the skin so soft u with my closed pores that I can enjoy a good makeup, the lips are super tough and that I check when I can eat without leaving traces on my napkin. And the eyelash mascara leaves my eyelashes huge. I love this kit I want many of these.
Catrina E.
I really only purchased this kit because the value alone was great! I already use the Smashbox photo finish primer as is and love that, so that was the selling feature when I bought this. To no surprise I absolutely loved all the other products it came with. Also comes with a cute little neon pink storage box! Great for storing little make up items! I love this kit!