BY SMASHBOX

A coveted contour, eye shadow, and lipstick palette to instantly light up features. Smashbox's L.A. photo studio pros picked their favorite makeup products for the Light It Up 3 Palette Set: Eyes Contour Lips. They collaborated with electrifying neon artist Meryl Pataky to bring you these giftable kits in unique neon packaging glows from within. The Contour palette lets you bronze, highlight, and define features, while the Photo Op Eye Shadow gives eyes rich, pigmented, blendable color. The Be Legendary lipstick palette includes high-pigment colors in moisturizing creams and comfortable mattes. It's so giftable, you might just decide to treat yourself to it. This palette contains: - 6 x 0.10 oz/ 2.95 g Photo Op Eye Shadow in Vanilla, Flamingo, Russet, Totally Nude, Amethyst, Dark Cocoa - 3 x 0.14 oz/ 4.14 g Step-By-Step Contour Palette in Contour, Bronze, Highlight - 6 x 0.08 oz/ 2.4 g Be Legendary Lipstick in Cognac, Pretty Social, Inspiration, First Time Matte, Jam On It Matte, Bing Matte It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates Smashbox loves to celebrate creativity. This season, they collaborated with California neon artist Meryl Pataky to bring you these limited-edition kits, featuring their bestsellers in an array of shades from bold pops of color to chic neutrals. "Light affects how we feel, how we look and how we see the world. When I plug in one of my pieces of art, it's like magic!" Meryl Pataky, Neon Artist

beautifyasme B.
merrick
This is the Smash Box Light It Up 3 palette set. The set comes with a lip,contour, and eyeshadow palette. I love how this set comes in a little box that can be used for multiple purposes. The eyeshadow palette does have a little bit of fallout but the colors are amazing. The contour palette works great but there is a lot of fallout. The lip palette is amazing and stays smooth on your lips all day. Overall I would definitely get this for someone as a gift and recommend it!
Michelle L.
I would highly recommend this product. I love the smash box brand and trust their products. The pigments are high quality in this palette and the products last through out the day. I wouldn’t expect anything less from smashbox. I would definitely recommend.
Jaci C.
Springfield
I got this as a gift from my husbands grandparents last year and absolutely love it. The shadows blend flawlessly with minimal fallout in the pans. The contour and bronzer were the perfect shades for me, the highlight was too bright for me, but can be used as a base shade for eye shadows. The lipsticks were very creamy and pigmented. This was my first experience with any Smashbox products, and I fell in love. Definately going to need to try some more things from them in the future.
Danielle L.
Jbsa Lackland, TX
I bought this set when I was buying for my wedding and fell in love. I’ve used all of the colors in all of the pallets and I haven’t found a single one I didn’t like. The pigment from everything is fantastic and the contour and eyeshadow kit blend so well. I actually use the highlight from the contour kit every morning for a natural highlight while I’m in uniform.
Nadine K.
Ann Arbor, MI
This is a perfect set for a non-regular makeup user by myself. Has a limited number of colors, but everything you could need. The lip gloss stayed on surprisingly well. I thought it may come off throughout the night, but it worked almost like a glossy stain, which pleasantly surprised me.
Randompie M.
I like it a lot! The lipstick is really nice, the eyeshadows are great , and so is the contour. The contour shade is a little grey for my skin tone but overall it’s a good price. I definitely recommend this to others!
Chelsie L.
I was so on the fence about getting this since I've seen a few iffy reviews on it. I am so glad I decided to pick it up anyway. First of all, the packaging is literally the cutest thing I have seen. The palettes are tiny, but SO pretty. I love how there's 3 matte lip colors & 3 shimmers. The eyeshadows are so pigmented & beautiful.
I love that there's a contour shade & a bronze shade. The highlight is like the perfect banana powder. This set is selling for $23 on Sephora right now. I would grab it while you have the chance!
Alicia M.
Los Angeles, CA
Just got this for christmas from sephora site. Love the box and the compacts. I do wish the sets were a bit bigger. If you need a touch up on your nose contour or your just on the go the eyes and lip pallettes are great. My favorite has to be the lips, fantastic colors!
Jackie L.
Miami Beach, FL
I received this as a gift and I was pleasantly surprised. The contour palate, specifically the contour and bronze pigments are amazing.the color is perfect for contouring on my medium colored skin. The highlight powder doesn't have and shimmer which I don't love personally. I was also able to make a really great eye look. The pigmentation was great and fallout was minimal. I haven't used the lip palate as often, but I have tried a few colors. Although they are nothing special formula wise, the color range is great.
Genny E.
San Diego , CA
A beautiful set to gift as a present, or to yourself. It has there best picks I think, to try out from smashbox. You get to try there contour shades and there great photo op formula eyeshadows. They even have lipstick in this set. It's awesome. I would recommend to everyone. It's limited edition so get it soon Sephora has a sale on the right now, that's where I got mine.
Lizzie K.
Is this worth it? How are is the lip pallete? Does it blend well? Are the eyeshadows more matte or shimmery? Is it pigmented?
Ruth R.
Are the eyeshadows pigmented? And also is are the lipsticks creamy?
heather r.
deer lake, NL
Any advice on this product? Orderd it today
Allison V.
How long do the lip colors in the palette last?? I've been looking for a good lip palette where I can mix and create my own colors
Would love to try Smashbox make up