BY SMASHBOX

A coveted contour, eye shadow, and lipstick palette to instantly light up features. Smashbox's L.A. photo studio pros picked their favorite makeup products for the Light It Up 3 Palette Set: Eyes Contour Lips. They collaborated with electrifying neon artist Meryl Pataky to bring you these giftable kits in unique neon packaging glows from within. The Contour palette lets you bronze, highlight, and define features, while the Photo Op Eye Shadow gives eyes rich, pigmented, blendable color. The Be Legendary lipstick palette includes high-pigment colors in moisturizing creams and comfortable mattes. It's so giftable, you might just decide to treat yourself to it. This palette contains: - 6 x 0.10 oz/ 2.95 g Photo Op Eye Shadow in Vanilla, Flamingo, Russet, Totally Nude, Amethyst, Dark Cocoa - 3 x 0.14 oz/ 4.14 g Step-By-Step Contour Palette in Contour, Bronze, Highlight - 6 x 0.08 oz/ 2.4 g Be Legendary Lipstick in Cognac, Pretty Social, Inspiration, First Time Matte, Jam On It Matte, Bing Matte It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates Smashbox loves to celebrate creativity. This season, they collaborated with California neon artist Meryl Pataky to bring you these limited-edition kits, featuring their bestsellers in an array of shades from bold pops of color to chic neutrals. "Light affects how we feel, how we look and how we see the world. When I plug in one of my pieces of art, it's like magic!" Meryl Pataky, Neon Artist see more...

Liz G.
Green valley, AZ
This set is great for travel because of the size and the durable packaging. The issue I have with this is the staying power! The eyeshadow doesn't last on me, even with a primer and the lipsticks fade off completely literally within 5 minutes. The contour powders, however, are amazing. They last even as eyeshadow. I think it was a great price for the sale price but I would have returned it if I paid full price.
Alicia M.
Los Angeles, CA
Just got this for christmas from sephora site. Love the box and the compacts. I do wish the sets were a bit bigger. If you need a touch up on your nose contour or your just on the go the eyes and lip pallettes are great. My favorite has to be the lips, fantastic colors!
Jennifer S.
Los Angeles, CA
I love love this product not only is the packaging perfect but the pigments are great there awesome colors and they're easy to use and combined the lip colors are fun and playful the contour shades are awesome and I would definitely but it again the price was awesome!!
Jennifer S.
Sun Prairie, WI
I got this for a Christmas present and I was so excited to use it but I’ve found that I don’t use it very often. The lip palette is just not even worth it since they’re just glosses and hard to apply. The eyeshadows I like but don’t use those colors very often and the contour palette I also like, but since it’s so small it’s hard to pick up product with any of my brushes. If it was bigger I would probably use it more. I’d save your money with this kit and buy the big palette or a few other little things
Jaci C.
Springfield
I got this as a gift from my husbands grandparents last year and absolutely love it. The shadows blend flawlessly with minimal fallout in the pans. The contour and bronzer were the perfect shades for me, the highlight was too bright for me, but can be used as a base shade for eye shadows. The lipsticks were very creamy and pigmented. This was my first experience with any Smashbox products, and I fell in love. Definately going to need to try some more things from them in the future.
Danielle L.
Jbsa Lackland, TX
I bought this set when I was buying for my wedding and fell in love. I’ve used all of the colors in all of the pallets and I haven’t found a single one I didn’t like. The pigment from everything is fantastic and the contour and eyeshadow kit blend so well. I actually use the highlight from the contour kit every morning for a natural highlight while I’m in uniform.
Samantha M.
Broadalbin, NY
For the price, this is absolutely worth it. The size of the palettes are small, but you can still get tons of use out of them. I loveeeeee the contour palette & the eye palette. I don't use the lip palette as much, but I love the colors. Perfect addition to makeup collection & great for travel.
Nadine K.
Ann Arbor, MI
This is a perfect set for a non-regular makeup user by myself. Has a limited number of colors, but everything you could need. The lip gloss stayed on surprisingly well. I thought it may come off throughout the night, but it worked almost like a glossy stain, which pleasantly surprised me.
Randompie M.
I like it a lot! The lipstick is really nice, the eyeshadows are great , and so is the contour. The contour shade is a little grey for my skin tone but overall it’s a good price. I definitely recommend this to others!
Jackie L.
Miami Beach , FL
I received this as a gift and I was pleasantly surprised. The contour palate, specifically the contour and bronze pigments are amazing.the color is perfect for contouring on my medium colored skin. The highlight powder doesn't have and shimmer which I don't love personally. I was also able to make a really great eye look. The pigmentation was great and fallout was minimal. I haven't used the lip palate as often, but I have tried a few colors. Although they are nothing special formula wise, the color range is great.
Lizzie K.
Is this worth it? How are is the lip pallete? Does it blend well? Are the eyeshadows more matte or shimmery? Is it pigmented?
Ruth R.
Are the eyeshadows pigmented? And also is are the lipsticks creamy?
heather r.
deer lake, NL
Any advice on this product? Orderd it today
Allison V.
How long do the lip colors in the palette last?? I've been looking for a good lip palette where I can mix and create my own colors
Would love to try Smashbox make up