BY SMASHBOX

A coveted contour, eye shadow, and lipstick palette to instantly light up features. Smashbox's L.A. photo studio pros picked their favorite makeup products for the Light It Up 3 Palette Set: Eyes Contour Lips. They collaborated with electrifying neon artist Meryl Pataky to bring you these giftable kits in unique neon packaging glows from within. The Contour palette lets you bronze, highlight, and define features, while the Photo Op Eye Shadow gives eyes rich, pigmented, blendable color. The Be Legendary lipstick palette includes high-pigment colors in moisturizing creams and comfortable mattes. It's so giftable, you might just decide to treat yourself to it. This palette contains: - 6 x 0.10 oz/ 2.95 g Photo Op Eye Shadow in Vanilla, Flamingo, Russet, Totally Nude, Amethyst, Dark Cocoa - 3 x 0.14 oz/ 4.14 g Step-By-Step Contour Palette in Contour, Bronze, Highlight - 6 x 0.08 oz/ 2.4 g Be Legendary Lipstick in Cognac, Pretty Social, Inspiration, First Time Matte, Jam On It Matte, Bing Matte It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates Smashbox loves to celebrate creativity. This season, they collaborated with California neon artist Meryl Pataky to bring you these limited-edition kits, featuring their bestsellers in an array of shades from bold pops of color to chic neutrals. "Light affects how we feel, how we look and how we see the world. When I plug in one of my pieces of art, it's like magic!" Meryl Pataky, Neon Artist see more...

Liz G.
Liz G.
Green valley, AZ
This set is great for travel because of the size and the durable packaging. The issue I have with this is the staying power! The eyeshadow doesn't last on me, even with a primer and the lipsticks fade off completely literally within 5 minutes. The contour powders, however, are amazing. They last even as eyeshadow. I think it was a great price for the sale price but I would have returned it if I paid full price.
Kirsten D.
Kirsten D.
I really like this kit! I received it for Christmas as a gift from my boyfriend. I'm not really big on contouring but the shades of the contour powders are useful neutrals to have. The eyeshadow colors are very pigmented so a little goes a long way! The colors for those are pretty too! I also really love the box that the mini palettes come in-- it's great for storage!
Alicia M.
Alicia M.
Los Angeles, CA
Just got this for christmas from sephora site. Love the box and the compacts. I do wish the sets were a bit bigger. If you need a touch up on your nose contour or your just on the go the eyes and lip pallettes are great. My favorite has to be the lips, fantastic colors!
Los Angeles, CA
I love love this product not only is the packaging perfect but the pigments are great there awesome colors and they're easy to use and combined the lip colors are fun and playful the contour shades are awesome and I would definitely but it again the price was awesome!!
Felicia S.
Felicia S.
Wichita, KS
I got this kit 2 days ago so far I think its great. the eye shadow does have a lot of fall out though. Im absolutely in love with the contour pallette it could be bigger to fit my brush better but it works fantastic not to harsh. The lipstick wears a lot longer than I expected Hardly any came off on my cigarettes or drinks. The shadows are definitely for a more natural look so it's great to wear for work. I can see myself using it when I go out with the girls.
San Diego, CA
I got this for a Christmas present and I was so excited to use it but I’ve found that I don’t use it very often. The lip palette is just not even worth it since they’re just glosses and hard to apply. The eyeshadows I like but don’t use those colors very often and the contour palette I also like, but since it’s so small it’s hard to pick up product with any of my brushes. If it was bigger I would probably use it more. I’d save your money with this kit and buy the big palette or a few other little things
Ting Z.
Ting Z.
Really handy to use on the go. If you're a daily user, I would suggest buying the actual contour palette since it's hard to use your brush with this pallete. Other than that, the colors of the eyeshadow are wonderful and contour works great. Lipstick colors are very pigmented, I just don't use it often because I prefer the actual stick.
Missy D.
Missy D.
eugene
I got this for Christmas and it changed my perspective on powder contouring. I usually would use cream contours but now I'm all about powder! Also each eyeshadow is perfectly pigmented, as well as each lip shade! Its a beautiful little collection and a great way to introduce Smashbox to a new user.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Broadalbin, NY
For the price, this is absolutely worth it. The size of the palettes are small, but you can still get tons of use out of them. I loveeeeee the contour palette & the eye palette. I don't use the lip palette as much, but I love the colors. Perfect addition to makeup collection & great for travel.
olivia l.
olivia l.
This set makes your eyes and lips pop i love it its so so so so soooooo useful the colors are so pretty and it works just like a good dream the apply is soo easy and i would recamend it 100% it just amazing once agian 100% would recommend to anybody and everybody!
Ruth R.
Ruth R.
Are the eyeshadows pigmented? And also is are the lipsticks creamy?
Lizzie K.
Lizzie K.
Is this worth it? How are is the lip pallete? Does it blend well? Are the eyeshadows more matte or shimmery? Is it pigmented?
heather r.
heather r.
deer lake, NL
Any advice on this product? Orderd it today
Allison V.
Allison V.
How long do the lip colors in the palette last?? I've been looking for a good lip palette where I can mix and create my own colors
Would love to try Smashbox make up