MakeupFace MakeupContouringSmashbox
Light It Up 3 Palette Set: Eyes, Contour and Lips

Smashbox Light It Up 3 Palette Set: Eyes, Contour and Lips

Studio pros picked their favorite cheek contour, eyeshadow and lipstick shades and created this three-piece palette collection. Made in USA.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Smashbox Light It Up 3 Palette Set: Eyes, Contour and Lips!
kauracious T.
Brampton , ON
Smashbox Light It Up 3 Palette Set: Eyes, Contour and Lips uploaded by kauracious T.
Purchased at: Sephora
Super cute and pigmented pallets from smashbox. I bought this trio set from sephora just to give it a try but honestly eye pallet is damn awesome, smooth application and highly pigmented colors are sober can be used aa every day look and another pallets was having bronzer, rosy pink blush and a highlighter. I really love these and would be a great gift idea for any of your friend 😊
Evtushenko M.
Port Reading, NJ
the brand’s very very interesting and beautiful set, neon packaging that glows in the dark, pretty in size and shades inside, the lipstick palette is generally super, 3 matte and three glossy, universal and basic shades. very often in such sets, the package itself and the set look cheap, everything is so cool right away that there are simply no words to express admiration
Patrícia M.
Daimiel , Ciudad real
Este pack es súper completo, tonos terracota y labiales rojizos. Perfecto para un buen makeup
Ketevan M.
New Castle, DE
This is so good product I love this 3 palette set: eyes, contour and lip, it is so lovely
Brittany D.
Mount Brydges , ON
UGH I SERIOUSLY NEED THIS IN MY LIFE!! A friend of my had it in college and I would use it all the time, it sooooooooooo great, it literally has everything in it! The contour is soo perfect and all the shades are so wonderful!
manalhwashla ا.
dimona
You got this box for me and it contains three palettes, I liked more palette of contour only because it is so beautiful it gives face sharing and also makes the face very beautifully, the contour palette contains beige powder in order to fix the concealer under the eyes.
Britney H.
Alma, GA
Smashbox Light It Up 3 Palette Set: Eyes, Contour and Lips uploaded by Britney H.
Great Set. I was give this as a gift for Christmas, and have created many great looks with it. The pallet formula is smooth and long lasting. The eye shadows apply well and blend perfectly. The lip kit is amazing! Goes on super smooth, and the color palette is gorgeous!
Isabella G.
Brooklyn, NY
Smashbox Light It Up 3 Palette Set: Eyes, Contour and Lips uploaded by Isabella G.
Amazing contour. Super small and easy to carry on. Good contour shades. Amazing lip colors. Good choice of eyeshadow colors. Very good set and works well all together. I would recommend this 100%.
Christa P.
The perfect mixture of colors and palettes! Compact but full of color. They are long lasting! I wouldn’t change a thing about this product the packaging is beautiful and great to throw in your purse. Smashbox
Laken M.
Alum Bank
Love this palette! I use it every time I go out!! Works really well I’d buy it again!

Looking for your answer?