Smashbox Layer Lash Primer uploaded by Lori M.Smashbox Layer Lash Primer uploaded by Lori M.

BY SMASHBOX

Pump up the volume with our best-selling lash primer that s packed full of conditioning and strengthening panthenol. For unbelievable longer, thicker and healthier lashes, apply Layer Lash Primer and immediately follow with mascara. Cruelty Free

• How does this primer stack against others? How do you know it rea...1 Answers
  • I'm new to layer lash primer. Do they make a big difference when ...2 Answers
  • Is lash primer really necessary? I have tried tons of different m...1 Answers
Smashbox Layer Lash Primer
  • "Not only does it help my lashes look fuller and longer, but it also helps waterproof products wash off a lot more easily... no rubbing anymore!" in 11 reviews
  • "Personally I don't have full long lashes and this underneath my mascara does help me get the full set I want. " in 7 reviews
  • "I really love mascara primer as it really helps to lengthen the lashes and create definition and volume." in 6 reviews
  • "Of course if you have short lashes it wont work wonders, it'll show a slight difference." in 5 reviews
  • "This product is perfect to start off with.. My mascara lasts for a longer time and it helps to make my eye lashes look longer." in 4 reviews
Dora C.
Fremont, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this primer with the Smashbox Xrated mascara.  I'm not a huge fan of this, because the brush is really weird.  They tried putting different brush patterns on it to make it more diverse, but I think it's really annoying and they should've just stuck to one!  This primer isn't as good as Lancome's.  I feel like when I use it, there's honestly no difference.
anna t.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the formula hate the brush. It needs a softer brush for a more refined look. If I dont wipe off the wand, wasting product, before application it makes my lashes clump like crazy. Def a money waster.
Lori M.
Kettle Falls, WA
What a difference this stuff makes! Did one eye with one coat and the other eye without any. Coated both sides with one coat of mascara, and I can't believe how much lusher my lashes are on the primers side. Goes on easily and stays until you remove it. No need for falsies, this stuff is great!
Ashley P.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this lash primer because it helps my mascara to go on smoothly and not clump up. I notice that my lashes appear much thicker and longer when I use this primer. I also love the fact that it is conditioning the lashes. I haven't tried the new formula yet since I am now on my last tube of this stuff. I hope it's not too different!
Katie J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm not really convinced that this did anything for my lashes. I do have naturally long and very full eyelashes, so maybe it would help more for someone who didn't already have big lashes? Not sure but it kinda seems like a waste of money as it's something you could achieve by just layering two different types of mascara. And then, you don't have to worry about the white on your eyelashes . I wouldn't buy this again
Abby M.
Las vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
A lot of us feel that we dont need this. In fact we can go about our daily make up routine without a lash primer. But once you start using this, you will notice a difference. Mascara stays on longer, makes the lashes fuller. Plus this helps protects those delicate lash hairs.
Christie C.
Lubbock, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Smashbox products so I already knew going it that I wouldn't be disappointed. I love adding this primer before my mascara application to give me full noticeably long lashes. If you want longer fuller lashes add a primer☺
Julianna L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one really great product! I love, love, love primer as a base for all makeup to protect the skin. With this primer I found that for some reason (maybe because I have cheap mascara) my mascara applied way better! It wasn't clumpy at all! It also adds great length and volume to your lashes!
Desiree S.
Concord, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
 My favorite primer it makes your eyelashes look so much longer rather than just  applying regular  Black mascara doesn't make them look chunky and all stuck together like a lot of other primers definitely worth every penny  as soon as I run out I'm definitely going to have to go buy another one !
Madi K.
I love how it makes my lashes so full. It really makes my hazel eyes pop and holds my mascara on much longer. The primer doesn't compare to other products I've used. The packaging is nice and stable. I would definitely recommend to anyone who needs a little extra support for their mascara.
McKenzie M.
Atlanta, GA
Wellness Guru Expert
Does this go on white or clear? And does it make the lashes clumpy?
Gladys A.
Would anyone recommend this product? I have never tried anything from SmashBox.
Heather B.
Cudahy, WI
Wellness Guru Expert
Is this Smashbox primer really worth the price & the hype? I use ELF primers, and find them to be great are a 1/3 or less the price.
Akira M.
Midland, NC
What is lash primer!!!!! I'm so confused. And why is it white!!!
Catherine B.
Annapolis, MD
Would this primer help keep mascara from flaking or spreading over the day? I usually have an issue of my eyelashes being too long and touching my face when I blink.