BY SMASHBOX #42 in Eye Primer

Pump up the volume with our best-selling lash primer that s packed full of conditioning and strengthening panthenol. For unbelievable longer, thicker and healthier lashes, apply Layer Lash Primer and immediately follow with mascara. Cruelty Free

• How does this primer stack against others? How do you kno...1 Answers
  • I'm new to layer lash primer. Do they make a big differen...2 Answers
  • Is lash primer really necessary? I have tried tons of dif...1 Answers
Smashbox Layer Lash Primer
  • "Not only does it help my lashes look fuller and longer, but it also helps waterproof products wash off a lot more easily... no rubbing anymore!" in 11 reviews
  • "Personally I don't have full long lashes and this underneath my mascara does help me get the full set I want. " in 7 reviews
  • "I really love mascara primer as it really helps to lengthen the lashes and create definition and volume." in 6 reviews
  • "Of course if you have short lashes it wont work wonders, it'll show a slight difference." in 5 reviews
Jezreel C.
Bayamon
I love this lash primer. It makes my lashes super long and its less clumpy than other primers I have used in the past. It is easy to wipe off if it gets on my face (which always happens) I personally use it with the TF better than sex mascara and it holds up ALL DAY and i mean 16 hours of work and afterwork hang outs. It is amazing.
MiNa B.
I purchased Smashbox Layer Lash Primer at my local Sephora Beauty store. When I tell you, Smashbox products never dissapoints me! The packaging of this product caught my eye and I just had to have it! I used it. I used this primer before applying my mascara and when I tell you, it left my lashes looking long and flawless. I would definitely reccomend this product.
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
Best primer out there. It works so well to help keep your face on all day & all night long. No matter the weather. No matter what stress or hell you put your body though. Your face will look flawless like the fierce queen you are!
Lana S.
Great conditioner for eyelashes. Feels smooth at application helps eyelashes look enhanced with this conditioning primer. Wears steady on my eyelashes until I wash off my makeup at night. I would recommend others to try it
María Z.
Orlando
Smashbox Layer Lash Primer This primer for your lashes will make them look perfect when you apply the mask, they will look beautiful and lagas! Buy it already!
Katie J.
I'm not really convinced that this did anything for my lashes. I do have naturally long and very full eyelashes, so maybe it would help more for someone who didn't already have big lashes? Not sure but it kinda seems like a waste of money as it's something you could achieve by just layering two different types of mascara. And then, you don't have to worry about the white on your eyelashes . I wouldn't buy this again
Dora C.
Fremont, CA
I use this primer with the Smashbox Xrated mascara.  I'm not a huge fan of this, because the brush is really weird.  They tried putting different brush patterns on it to make it more diverse, but I think it's really annoying and they should've just stuck to one!  This primer isn't as good as Lancome's.  I feel like when I use it, there's honestly no difference.
Erin S.
Little Falls
I saw this in a makeup tutorial and figured I would try it out. I didn’t immediately notice a difference, but when I don’t use it, I can definitely tell it’s working. Some of my less reliable mascaras go on great on top of this primer. It makes bad mascaras look good and good ones look incredible.
Julianna L.
This is one really great product! I love, love, love primer as a base for all makeup to protect the skin. With this primer I found that for some reason (maybe because I have cheap mascara) my mascara applied way better! It wasn't clumpy at all! It also adds great length and volume to your lashes!
Desiree S.
Concord, CA
 My favorite primer it makes your eyelashes look so much longer rather than just  applying regular  Black mascara doesn't make them look chunky and all stuck together like a lot of other primers definitely worth every penny  as soon as I run out I'm definitely going to have to go buy another one !
McKenzie M.
Atlanta, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this go on white or clear? And does it make the lashes clumpy?
Heather B.
Cudahy, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this Smashbox primer really worth the price & the hype? I use ELF primers, and find them to be great are a 1/3 or less the price.
Akira M.
Midland, NC
What is lash primer!!!!! I'm so confused. And why is it white!!!
Gladys A.
Would anyone recommend this product? I have never tried anything from SmashBox.
Holly C.
Tualatin, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
In wanting a primer that will lengthen my lashes. Will this do that or should I look for something else?