Add a Photo

By SMASHBOX
#213 in Mascara

Pump up the volume with our best-selling lash primer that s packed full of conditioning and strengthening panthenol. For unbelievable longer, thicker and healthier lashes, apply Layer Lash Primer and immediately follow with mascara. Cruelty Free

Photos (2)
Anna V.
Anna V.
Indianapolis, IN
Amazing!!! If you use this product your eye make up with last all day. Before this product I hated that my eye shadow would last like two hours max during a night out, but with this stuff the smokey eye that took an hour in the bathroom will actually last all night. Only thing I would change is the price. It's not cheap! But worth it
Emily W.
Emily W.
Sept. 21, 2016, 3:46 p.m.
Review for: Smashbox Layer Lash Primer, .16 oz
This is such a great product, I use this right before I use my smashbox mascara! It's very affordable and I got it at Sephora. I use this product several times a week when I decide to do my makeup. I would recommend this to anyone who wants their lashes to look longer and less clumpy.
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Lynchburg, VA
There are very few must-haves in my make-up bag, but this is definitely one. Love the curler-effect without having to actually use a lash curler!! It's a splurge, but a worthy one in my book for both the lift and volume. Everyone I've recommended it to becomes hooked immediately.
Lyndsay B.
Lyndsay B.
Sacramento, CA
This product is AMAZING! I can't even believe how well it worked! I put a light layer on my lashes this morning then promptly applied my normal mascara and used dramatically less! I only had to use a few short brush strokes and usually have to apply a TON of it!
Emma M.
Emma M.
Lyon Station, PA
I LOVE eyelash primer. My friend got me this for Christmas because she kept raving about it. I have really short eyelashes and this alone makes my eyelashes longer. It makes such a difference in the appearance of my lashes. I feel like this is a must.
Namira A.
Namira A.
Somerset, NJ
Oct. 19, 2016, 8:26 p.m.
Review for: Smashbox Layer Lash Primer, .16 oz
First off, this was my first ever lash primer because before, i never knew there was a lash primer! I got introduced to this by my friend and then I used it, and it was amazing! It made my mascara look more precise and i just fell in love with it!
Lexi H.
Lexi H.
Venice , FL
Aug. 19, 2016, 5:33 p.m.
Review for: Smashbox Layer Lash Primer, .16 oz
I love this eyelash primer. I use it every time I wear my natural lashes. I have really short and brittle lashes, I use this primer before applying my mascara and it makes my lashes look longer and thicker. Definitely worth it!!!
Kari J.
Kari J.
Landover, Md
This works pretty well for my lashes and my mascara goes over it really easily. I just don't notice a huge difference with my lashes so I don't wear it as often as maybe I should. The price isn't bad though so it's a decent buy.
Marwa J.
Marwa J.
Sept. 26, 2016, 1:13 p.m.
Review for: Smashbox Layer Lash Primer, .16 oz
Great product. I gave a four because it wasn't as dramatic as I thought it would be. But definitely recommend esp for people with straight lashes! Product isn't bad when it comes to price and it is in my daily routine
Natasha A.
Natasha A.
Spring Lake, NC
This is a good foundation to start your eyes off with i you don't want to wear fake lashes but still have long and full looking lashes...i usually apply 5 coats to each eye and then my regular mascara for color
McKenzie M.
McKenzie M.
Atlanta, GA
Does this go on white or clear? And does it make the lashes clumpy?
Heather B.
Heather B.
Cudahy, WI
Is this Smashbox primer really worth the price & the hype? I use ELF primers, and find them to be great are a 1/3 or less the price.
Akira M.
Akira M.
Midland, NC
What is lash primer!!!!! I'm so confused. And why is it white!!!
Gladys A.
Gladys A.
Would anyone recommend this product? I have never tried anything from SmashBox.
Julissa N.
Julissa N.
Homestead, FL
I'm new to layer lash primer. Do they make a big difference when applying mascara?