Smashbox Layer Lash Primer uploaded by Maria Jose Q.Smashbox Layer Lash Primer uploaded by Lori M.Smashbox Layer Lash Primer uploaded by Lori M.

BY SMASHBOX #36 in Eye Primer

Pump up the volume with our best-selling lash primer that s packed full of conditioning and strengthening panthenol. For unbelievable longer, thicker and healthier lashes, apply Layer Lash Primer and immediately follow with mascara. Cruelty Free

• How does this primer stack against others? How do you know it rea...1 Answers
  • I'm new to layer lash primer. Do they make a big difference when ...2 Answers
  • Is lash primer really necessary? I have tried tons of different m...1 Answers
Smashbox Layer Lash Primer
  • "Not only does it help my lashes look fuller and longer, but it also helps waterproof products wash off a lot more easily... no rubbing anymore!" in 11 reviews
  • "Personally I don't have full long lashes and this underneath my mascara does help me get the full set I want. " in 7 reviews
  • "I really love mascara primer as it really helps to lengthen the lashes and create definition and volume." in 6 reviews
  • "Of course if you have short lashes it wont work wonders, it'll show a slight difference." in 5 reviews
Amy K.
Fresno, CA
I was so excited to try this and I knew I wouldn’t like it as soon as I opened and saw the brush. The actual lash primer is nice I went ahead and used another brush. The one it came with was very hard and just not nice at all.
Katie J.
I'm not really convinced that this did anything for my lashes. I do have naturally long and very full eyelashes, so maybe it would help more for someone who didn't already have big lashes? Not sure but it kinda seems like a waste of money as it's something you could achieve by just layering two different types of mascara. And then, you don't have to worry about the white on your eyelashes . I wouldn't buy this again
Dora C.
Fremont, CA
I use this primer with the Smashbox Xrated mascara.  I'm not a huge fan of this, because the brush is really weird.  They tried putting different brush patterns on it to make it more diverse, but I think it's really annoying and they should've just stuck to one!  This primer isn't as good as Lancome's.  I feel like when I use it, there's honestly no difference.
Julianna L.
This is one really great product! I love, love, love primer as a base for all makeup to protect the skin. With this primer I found that for some reason (maybe because I have cheap mascara) my mascara applied way better! It wasn't clumpy at all! It also adds great length and volume to your lashes!
Desiree S.
Concord, CA
 My favorite primer it makes your eyelashes look so much longer rather than just  applying regular  Black mascara doesn't make them look chunky and all stuck together like a lot of other primers definitely worth every penny  as soon as I run out I'm definitely going to have to go buy another one !
Madi K.
I love how it makes my lashes so full. It really makes my hazel eyes pop and holds my mascara on much longer. The primer doesn't compare to other products I've used. The packaging is nice and stable. I would definitely recommend to anyone who needs a little extra support for their mascara.
Stephanie A.
I love the smashbox layer lash primer it coats the lashes very well and it's very easy to apply! I'm a huge fan of smashbox layer lash primer! This primer is by far the best out there I would have to say
Jennifer W.
Norwood, PA
I have thin lashes and tried this product to see if it would work. I was pleasantly surprised that it made lashes appear longer and thicker. I don't use this product everyday but I do on special occasions. It really makes a difference.
Veronica D.
Killeen, TX
I have very short lashes and before I apply my mascara I apply this primer first. This helps my lashes look full and less clumpy and applaud this product for that. I have not used any other eyelash primer ever since I began using this product. It is definitely worth the price.
Claire H.
i havent used a lot of eyelash primers before but i felt this primer set the expectation for me. it made my lashes longer and protected them from the harmful ingredients of some primers. All in all i dont know that much about eyelash primers but this product is a good fit.
McKenzie M.
Atlanta, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this go on white or clear? And does it make the lashes clumpy?
Heather B.
Cudahy, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this Smashbox primer really worth the price & the hype? I use ELF primers, and find them to be great are a 1/3 or less the price.
Akira M.
Midland, NC
What is lash primer!!!!! I'm so confused. And why is it white!!!
Gladys A.
Would anyone recommend this product? I have never tried anything from SmashBox.
Holly C.
Tualatin, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
In wanting a primer that will lengthen my lashes. Will this do that or should I look for something else?