Smashbox Layer Lash Primer

Pump up the volume with our best-selling lash primer that s packed full of conditioning and strengthening panthenol. For unbelievable longer, thicker and healthier lashes, apply Layer Lash Primer and immediately follow with mascara. Cruelty Free

[product:mario-badescu-facial-spray-with-aloe-herbs-rosewater]
does this really work? ?🧐🤔?
Does this primer compare to other lash primers?
Start your review of Smashbox Layer Lash Primer!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Not only does it help my lashes look fuller and longer, but it also helps waterproof products wash off a lot more easily... no rubbing anymore!in reviews
Personally I don't have full long lashes and this underneath my mascara does help me get the full set I want. in reviews
I really love mascara primer as it really helps to lengthen the lashes and create definition and volume.in reviews
Of course if you have short lashes it wont work wonders, it'll show a slight difference.in reviews
Lori M.
Orient, WA
Smashbox Layer Lash Primer uploaded by Lori M.
What a difference this stuff makes! Did one eye with one coat and the other eye without any. Coated both sides with one coat of mascara, and I can't believe how much lusher my lashes are on the primers side. Goes on easily and stays until you remove it. No need for falsies, this stuff is great!
Meddy L.
Fresno, CA
Though not the greatest product, I notice subtle changes in my lashes. Overall, it prevents my lashes from clumping too much. I wouldn't purchase it again though.
Michelle C.
Thousand Oaks, CA
I really enjoy Smashbox's lash primer, but the price task makes me hesitate from buying it again.
Imilsy R.
Excelent! I have very long and curly eyelashes, it was recomended for me from a person that has very short and straight eyelashes and with this they look SPECTACULAR! It was like using fake ones!
Brianna M.
Roanoke, VA
Highly Reccomend. It is great for its price! This is definitely worth the money.
Stephanie B.
White Bluff, TN
I do not like. Makes my eyelashes clump and stick together. Can you fix this . I use Just mascara and it works Just fine. But I also have thin lashes so might just be me.
Denise B.
Groveland
I like this lash primer, it helps save my mascara from falling out and embarrassing me. It’s a good addition to my make up and I feel safe using it on my eye lashes. I very sensitive to using a lot of makeup and causing me to tear up quickly, but this primer don’t do that to me.
Melany A.
Pompano Beach, FL
Make sure you allow time for the primer to dry before applying mascara or it will clump. Once I learned this, My lashes look amazing. The appear longer and as if I had them done. I love this and will buy again. It's a bit steep in price, but less expensive than professional lashes. Love and highly recommend.
Franchesca marit S.
Belleville, NJ
I love it is a product for eyelashes I love it because I almost have no eyelashes but with this it gives me a lot of volume it is easy to apply I recommend it and I would buy it again
Alexandria J.
Newburgh, NY
So up until subscribing to Influenster I had actually never heard of Smashbox as a brand. But I must say that ever since then I have been infatuated with alot of their products. I don't use lash primer for daily use but this is easily a favorite when I do.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
kamy A.