BY SMASHBOX

Get the ultimate West Coast glow—in a stick! From Santa Monica to Sunset Boulevard, our latest innovation in illumination is inspired by the magic light of L.A. This multipurpose color for lips and cheeks can be increased from a subtle sheen to a full-on flush. The lightweight, creamy formula looks and feels as natural as your own skin.

Tips:

Want A Strobing Effect? Try Hollywood & Highlight!

Usage:

Apply To Face, Lips And/Or Cheeks For A Beautifully Illuminated Veil Of Natural Color. Blend With The Included Buffing Sponge.

Diisostearyl Malate, Octyldodecanol, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Polyethylene, Microcrystalline Wax\cera Microcristallina\cire Microcristalline, Dicalcium Phosphate, Tin Oxide, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate

May Contain:

Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Carmine (Ci 75470), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Red 6 (Ci 15850), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 22 Lake (Ci 45380), Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410), Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360), Red 33 Lake (Ci 17200), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (Ci 15985)

• how do we begin recieving products so i can finally star...1 Answers
  • Is the formula oily?1 Answers
  • does this make you break out when you add to the cheeks? ...1 Answers
Smashbox L.A. Lights Lip & Cheek Color
  • "i like this product but i don’t love it. i love to use this product when i want to look like i’m wearing no makeup. i color is really nice and not too pink. but i would bit it again for my lips." in 5 reviews
Dee S.
Review for: Silver Lake Sunset (warm coral) more...
Silver Lake Sunset is one of my favorite cheek & lip
products.  CHEEK:  I find it's easiest to apply to my cheeks if
I first smear it on the back of my hand and then use my fingers to pat it where
I want it.  I've tried the sponge
applicator and didn't like it.  It would
probably work great if I took more time to get used to it, but I already know
how to use my fingers so I stick with that.
I've also tried using a brush, but I tend to blend it away and use more
product that way.

LIPS: I also use it on my lips, but I prefer a regular
lipstick since this doesn't last long and tend to be a bit drying.  I've tried applying it straight from the tube
like a giant lipstick but it just feels ridiculous, so I stick with using my
fingers.  It is a great color, I just
find it to be a bit high maintenance.
Natash G.
Los Angeles
I️ use this product every day. It’s great to keep I️n your purse or makeup bag when your I️n a pickle. It is a cream blush that doubles as a lipstick as well. As a blush it goes on smooth and give you a great glow without messing up your makeup and as a lip very light but pretty!
Amanda U.
Philadelphia, PA
I wanted to give these a try and I am happy I did. I use them more for a light highlight then the actual lip color because of how creamy and light weight they are! I didn’t like the way it sat on my lips but I feel it’s the perfect shade for your cheek bones
My Linh N.
Orange, CA
Review for: Silver Lake Sunset (warm coral) more...
I’m obsessed with this blush. Sooo easy to use. I just pop it in my cheeks and use a beauty blender to blend and then I’m all done. I don’t think I have this exact color. I have the mauve pink shade and it’s just perfect for everyday.
Kara W.
Bala Cynwyd, PA
Review for: Hollywood/Highlight (sheer pink pearl) more...
Positives of this are that it goes on smoothly and blends very well on my skin. It doesn’t give a significant amount of color or shine though. I think it works good if your looking for a slight highlight but if you want a lot of shine look elsewhere.
Kristin M.
Charlotte, NC
I love this for lips but not for cheeks. It is super soft and hydrating and the colors are great. I don’t like it for cheeks as a personal preference because I’m not great at blending it after I’ve already applied my foundation.
Lauren E.
Lynchburg, VA
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Hollywood/Highlight (sheer pink pearl) more...
This is one of my favorite high end highlighters! The stick is easy to use and blends out very well. The finish is very dewy and shimmery, and it’s more of a champagne color. It looks beautiful on the skin!
Heather L.
Frisco, TX
This came as a gift I purchased with my Sephora points.  The color is slightly pinker than I like but it's very smooth and moist which feels nice.  It doesn't look great on my skin as a blush either and seems to go away rather quickly.  That may just be my skin coloring though.  I would recommend it as a top coat as it blends very nicely.
Jaymee P.
Valparaiso , IN
I love the versatility of this product!! Use it on cheeks, lips and eyes! The color doesn’t last long on lips but I didn’t expect it to anyways. For the cost having it be multiuse is perfect , I would purchase this again.
Deja W.
Westminster, CA
This is great for traveling. The value is worth it because I’ve gotten a lot of use out of these when traveling. It’s easy to just have a few face basics and work from there. These aren’t the best for a full glam, but simple makeup days you don’t want to exert a lot of effort, they’re great. I got mine from the smash box website a while ago.
Sarah S.
Salem, VA
Do these blend with a brush or sponge better?
Erin V.
O Fallon, MO
Does it blend easily?
Cassandra P.
N Attleboro, MA
Is the formula oily?
Karla R.
Springfield, MA
Is there a set like this one but with contouring sticks?
Estefania C.
Chula Vista, CA
does this make you break out when you add to the cheeks? is it long lasting on both lips and cheeks

Amazon