BY SMASHBOX

Description This cheek palette has two blush shades and a perfectly paired highlighter for a customized and radiant flush. Benefits • Long-wearing, richly pigmented matte blush shades stay true all day • Curated highlighter complements blush tones and adds a magic-hour glow • Includes how-to’s for applying blush based on your face shape • Cruelty-free More Details Pacific Coast Pink works best with light to medium skin tones, Malibu Berry works best with light to medium or medium to dark skin tones and Culver City Coral works best with medium to dark skin tones. How To Use • For a more diffused look, apply blush with a soft brush and highlighter with a fan brush. • For a flawless look, Smashbox’s pros recommend keeping your lip and cheek colors in the same color family. Formulated without Parabens, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Phthalates, Oil & Fragrance. Blush - Rich Pink, True Pink INGREDIENTS: Talc, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Dimethicone, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Zinc Stearate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil Unsaponifiables, Octyldodecanol, Alumina, Hydroxyapatite, Silica, Polyisoprene, Boron Nitride, Tetrasodium EDTA, BHT, Potassium Sorbate, Chlorphenesin, [+/- Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140)] Highlighter - Highlight Pink INGREDIENTS: Talc, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Nylon-12, Octyldodecanol, Silica, Tin Oxide, Tetrasodium EDTA, Potassium Sorbate, Chlorphenesin, [+/- Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 30 (CI 73360), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985)] Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients. see more...

• I've never used blush before, is this a good palette to start with? 3 Answers
  • How bright is this highlight and is it a powder or cream?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Helen A.
Glenview, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pacific Coast Pink (deep pink, warm pink, light pink with gold shimmer)

This blush is amazing!! Finally a blush that stays on all day!! And GREAT pigmentation!..
Angie S.
Cordova
Review for: Pacific Coast Pink (deep pink, warm pink, light pink with gold shimmer)
This blush has a nice strong pigment. A little goes a long way. I usually use the middle shade on my cheeks and the darker shade a little lower. I haven’t used the highlight much. I tend to go for a more champagne color highlighter. I have the pink one, but I’d really like the peachy one too!
Rocio P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are my favorite blushes / highlighter sets ever it's just the perfect combination of color and highlight
Sarah B.
Austin
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this little trio! Very pigmented though so you have to be careful with applying it, but the light shimmer shade is to die for! I wish they sold that shade separately! Idk if they do, but I will find out because it’s perfect!
Caitlin T.
saskatoon
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Malibu Berry (plum, rosy plum, berry pink with gold shimmer)
I bought this palette awhile back and will be needing to purchase a new one again anytime now.  My skin is more on the pale side and find that the darker color in this palette adds a real punch to my cheek and the lighter one highlights higher up on my cheekbones for the perfect look.
Brandi T.
TORONTO, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Culver City Coral (deep coral, pinky coral, peachy nude with gold shimmer)
This is a great blush palette. I find they're not super pigmented and they go on light but they can also be built up to give you a more pigmented/intense look. I also love how smooth and buttery the powder feels!
Kayla W.
Radford
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this pallet of blushes and highlight. It shows up very good on my skin. It also lasts all day with no primer. It leaves a shimmery look but a nice one not an oily one. I defiantly would recommend this product to everyone.
Naya A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Just got my hands on this n i love it. The colors come out nice. They are not too bright. They are natural and wearable. The highlight is also subtle but buildable. I recommend this.
Nicky L.
Summerside, PE
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Malibu Berry (plum, rosy plum, berry pink with gold shimmer)
I am only rating Malibu berry but I honestly have 3 different sets of this palette ! I have pale skin and you can go light or heavy depending on what look you are looking to achieve- it is buildable. Blends nicely !
McKayla S.
Whitewater
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Malibu Berry (plum, rosy plum, berry pink with gold shimmer), Pacific Coast Pink (deep pink, warm pink, light pink with gold shimmer), Culver City Coral (deep coral, pinky coral, peachy nude with gold shimmer)
When I saw these in the store, I knew I had to have them all! I don't own many blushes and I wanted all three for the color varieties. Each palette was pigmented, long lasting, and had absolutely beautiful color for the look I was going for. If you feel you need them all, I can vouch for you!
Erin N.
I've never used blush before, is this a good palette to start with?
Gabrielle P.
Far Rockaway, NY
How bright is this highlight and is it a powder or cream?