BY SMASHBOX

Description This cheek palette has two blush shades and a perfectly paired highlighter for a customized and radiant flush. Benefits • Long-wearing, richly pigmented matte blush shades stay true all day • Curated highlighter complements blush tones and adds a magic-hour glow • Includes how-to’s for applying blush based on your face shape • Cruelty-free More Details Pacific Coast Pink works best with light to medium skin tones, Malibu Berry works best with light to medium or medium to dark skin tones and Culver City Coral works best with medium to dark skin tones. How To Use • For a more diffused look, apply blush with a soft brush and highlighter with a fan brush. • For a flawless look, Smashbox’s pros recommend keeping your lip and cheek colors in the same color family. Formulated without Parabens, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Phthalates, Oil & Fragrance. Blush - Rich Pink, True Pink INGREDIENTS: Talc, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Dimethicone, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Zinc Stearate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil Unsaponifiables, Octyldodecanol, Alumina, Hydroxyapatite, Silica, Polyisoprene, Boron Nitride, Tetrasodium EDTA, BHT, Potassium Sorbate, Chlorphenesin, [+/- Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140)] Highlighter - Highlight Pink INGREDIENTS: Talc, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Nylon-12, Octyldodecanol, Silica, Tin Oxide, Tetrasodium EDTA, Potassium Sorbate, Chlorphenesin, [+/- Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 30 (CI 73360), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985)] Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients. see more...

• I've never used blush before, is this a good palette to start with? 3 Answers
  • How bright is this highlight and is it a powder or cream?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Cherie P.
Pendleton , SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Pacific Coast Pink (deep pink, warm pink, light pink with gold shimmer)
I purchased this blush trio at Marshalls for $15. The colors are very pigmented but not a very creamy formula (a little on the dry side with no fallout) and it does blend out well if you don't go in too heavy at first. I'm not too crazy about the shades except for the deepest one. I am not a big blush person until recently but I have been experimenting with different colors and brands. I also have never been a big Smashbox fan either. I will continue to use the deeper shade but doubt I will use the two others. I think they maybe more appropriate for porcelain skin tones. I would not repurchase this unless for a gift and not sure who I would recommend it to, if anyone because of other brands that I think much more highly of in the quality of the product.
Angie S.
Cordova
This blush has a nice strong pigment. A little goes a long way. I usually use the middle shade on my cheeks and the darker shade a little lower. I haven’t used the highlight much. I tend to go for a more champagne color highlighter. I have the pink one, but I’d really like the peachy one too!
Jill C.
Brick, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Malibu Berry (plum, rosy plum, berry pink with gold shimmer)
This is a great palette for anyone who is just getting into blush and wants a good range of shades to start with! There's a gorgeous, super pigmented deep berry shade, a more natural medium toned berry shade and a beautiful baby pink shade that can also be used to highlight. I found the formula to be nice and creamy with tons of pigment in all three shades. I've been having a lot of fun playing with it and have noticed that it lasts all day. It blends nicely on the skin and with the foundation, translucent powder and bronzer I use. I have no complaints about it! Another hit from Smashbox!
Tara F.
Syracuse, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
The blushes in this palette are so pigmented it was intimidating to try at first. Just one swipe of your brush adds so much color to your face, but luckily it's blendable and buildable. I think the colors would compliment a lighter skin tone more than they did mine, but they were still pretty regardless.
Naya A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Culver City Coral (deep coral, pinky coral, peachy nude with gold shimmer)
Just got my hands on this n i love it. The colors come out nice. They are not too bright. They are natural and wearable. The highlight is also subtle but buildable. I recommend this.
Vicky E.
Davie, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was pretty good but not my favorite ever. I'm a huge fan of Jaclyn Hill x Becca's highlight and contour palette. I found this product lacked in product and ran out incredibly fast. Would not recommend unless you're a die hard Smashbox fan
Sarah B.
Austin
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this little trio! Very pigmented though so you have to be careful with applying it, but the light shimmer shade is to die for! I wish they sold that shade separately! Idk if they do, but I will find out because it’s perfect!
Kayla W.
Radford
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this pallet of blushes and highlight. It shows up very good on my skin. It also lasts all day with no primer. It leaves a shimmery look but a nice one not an oily one. I defiantly would recommend this product to everyone.
Jennifer P.
Crestview, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
OVERALL IS GOOD QUALITY. VERY PIGMENTED, BUT TO THE POINT WERE YOU CAN ACHIEVE CLOWN STATUS IN NO TIME. I BOUGHT THE HOLIDAY PALETTE BECAUSE IT WAS A BETTER DEAL PER GRAM. STILL WOULD RECOMMEND IT WITH A LIGHT HAND FOR LIGHT SKIN TONES, ANYHOW I FEEL LIKE IT WOULD BE A BETTER FORMULA FOR DARKER SKIN TONES.
Melissa W.
Fort Myers, FL
I purchased this palette at Sephora because the colors were AMAZING and it came with highlighter. I love it as it is long lasting and bold. You don't need much to make an impact. I have fair skin, but typically have a bit of a tan from the sun and the color is perfect. It is not extremely easy to blend, so if you use too much it can look a bit clown-like. With careful application, this blush is perfect.
Erin N.
I've never used blush before, is this a good palette to start with?
Gabrielle P.
Far Rockaway, NY
How bright is this highlight and is it a powder or cream?