BY SMASHBOX

Description This cheek palette has two blush shades and a perfectly paired highlighter for a customized and radiant flush. Benefits • Long-wearing, richly pigmented matte blush shades stay true all day • Curated highlighter complements blush tones and adds a magic-hour glow • Includes how-to’s for applying blush based on your face shape • Cruelty-free More Details Pacific Coast Pink works best with light to medium skin tones, Malibu Berry works best with light to medium or medium to dark skin tones and Culver City Coral works best with medium to dark skin tones. How To Use • For a more diffused look, apply blush with a soft brush and highlighter with a fan brush. • For a flawless look, Smashbox’s pros recommend keeping your lip and cheek colors in the same color family. Formulated without Parabens, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Phthalates, Oil & Fragrance. Blush - Rich Pink, True Pink INGREDIENTS: Talc, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Dimethicone, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Zinc Stearate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil Unsaponifiables, Octyldodecanol, Alumina, Hydroxyapatite, Silica, Polyisoprene, Boron Nitride, Tetrasodium EDTA, BHT, Potassium Sorbate, Chlorphenesin, [+/- Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140)] Highlighter - Highlight Pink INGREDIENTS: Talc, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Nylon-12, Octyldodecanol, Silica, Tin Oxide, Tetrasodium EDTA, Potassium Sorbate, Chlorphenesin, [+/- Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 30 (CI 73360), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985)] Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients. see more...

• I've never used blush before, is this a good palette to start with? 3 Answers
  • How bright is this highlight and is it a powder or cream?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Miranda S.
Hazard, KY
Horrible blush wouldn't recommend to anyone, I purchased this at my local Sephora
Keiwandra C.
Norfolk, VA
Really great product! I love all of smash box items especially this one! !!
Hope R.
Ottawa, ON
Review for: Malibu Berry (plum, rosy plum, berry pink with gold shimmer) more...
I'm pretty fair, and my initial impression was that these were too dark. Maybe my own fault in terms of colour choice. The second time, I used a denser brush and really buffed it out and am quite happy with the results. I used the deepest shade, and a highlight from the mini highlight from Smashbox's Drawn In Decked Out set.
Caitlin T.
saskatoon
I bought this palette awhile back and will be needing to purchase a new one again anytime now.  My skin is more on the pale side and find that the darker color in this palette adds a real punch to my cheek and the lighter one highlights higher up on my cheekbones for the perfect look.
Brandi T.
Toronto, ON
Review for: Culver City Coral (deep coral, pinky coral, peachy nude with gold shimmer) more...
This is a great blush palette. I find they're not super pigmented and they go on light but they can also be built up to give you a more pigmented/intense look. I also love how smooth and buttery the powder feels!
Alyssa C.
The  Smashbox L.A. Lights Blush & Highlight Palette in Malibu Berry is a fairly good, decent blush & highlight trio. In the palette you get three full-sized blushes: a darker, dusty rose shade "Rich Berry"; a lighter rose shade "True Berry" and a pink highlighting blush "Highlight berry" which is a pinky- peachy blush that a light-gold sheen to it. The highlighter actually reminds me of the  NARS Orgasm Blush Orgasm 0.16 oz/ 4.8 g , as it is quite similar in colour when looking at the blush in the palette. It wears quite lighter than the NARS blush though, since it is meant to be a highlighter, rather than a normal blush.
  The blushes in this palette look on the skin, as they do in the palette. So essentially what you see IS what you get. They are quite nicely pigmented, yet buildable. They feel nice on the skin and last well. I do find, however, that they don't like to blend into the skin as easily as other blushes I've had. But the palette is still quite nice, of fair quality and a decent enough price considering you get two true blushes, a highlighter blush and a very nice little mirror to top the whole palette off.
This my every first products from smash box and I wanted to buy this because of the colours! It is A M A Z I N G ! I have it in the shade : Pacific coast Pink! We have a little highlight in there with 2 blushes!

The highlight is called : highlight pink and it has a glitter in it and It is warm light pink!
For the one in the middle it is called : True pink and It very pigmented and an amazing colour for in the night!
For the last one it is : Rich pink and it is a little bit softer and i use it for my everyday make-up and I really love it!

Now how I apply it : I put my brushes in both blushes and put It on my cheeks and my beautiful highlight above it and it has an amazing finish! Definitely worth the price!
Jess M.
Brighton
Review for: Pacific Coast Pink (deep pink, warm pink, light pink with gold shimmer) more...
Smashbox L.A. Lights Blush & Highlight Palette It was long lasting and the product was long lasting but I feel like the pigment could have been better and it could have been easy to blend, I would recommend this to people, yes, but it would not be the first thing I reach for on my makeup stand.
Chloe M.
Glasgow, Glasgow
I love this wee trio! Got it for a really good price at a beauty outlet aswell. Blush shades are really nice and pigmented, the highlight isn't the greatest but it's usable. Super handy for travelling as it's small and has a range of colours to use.
Milica G.
The quality of the product is very high end,I love the texture. The selected shade I believe is best for pale to light olive skin. It is very pigmented. Goes on smoothly,very soft,easy to blend. I would most defenetly recomend it. And I already bought my sister one as well.
Erin N.
I've never used blush before, is this a good palette to start with?
Gabrielle P.
Far Rockaway, NY
How bright is this highlight and is it a powder or cream?