BY SMASHBOX

A palette with two tonal shades of blush one true and one rich and a perfectly matched highlighter for a radiant, natural-looking West Coast glow. Inspired by the depth and dimension of the magic light of L.A, this palette features curated, long-wearing, richly pigmented blushes and a highlighter for a youthful-looking flush of color. It comes with a #SHAPEMATTERS lookbook insert with pro artist application tips for five different face shapes. This palette contains: - 2 x 0.2 oz Blush in Rich Pink, True Pink - 0.10 oz Highlighter in Highlight Pink - #SHAPEMATTERS lookbook insert Choose the palette that matches your skintone: Pacific Coast Pink: (Rich Pink, True Pink, Highlight Pink) Culver City Coral: (Rich Coral, True Coral, Highlight Coral) Malibu Berry: (Rich Berry, True Berry, Highlight Berry) "Blush isn't just about color. I can use this palette to achieve that ultra-flattering L.A. glow and to subtly redefine a face shape." Lori Taylor Davis, Global Pro Lead Artist see more...

• I've never used blush before, is this a good palette to start with? 3 Answers
  • How bright is this highlight and is it a powder or cream?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Laken G.
Rainier, OR
I absolutely love this palette! I have it in the Malibu berry and it's gorgeous. It has amazing pigment and looks great on all skin tones in my opinion. The highlight shade goes perfect with the blush too!
Cassandra P.
Smithfield, RI
The highlight in this palette is amazing and creamy. It pairs perfectly with either of the blushes.
This my every first products from smash box and I wanted to buy this because of the colours! It is A M A Z I N G ! I have it in the shade : Pacific coast Pink! We have a little highlight in there with 2 blushes!

The highlight is called : highlight pink and it has a glitter in it and It is warm light pink!
For the one in the middle it is called : True pink and It very pigmented and an amazing colour for in the night!
For the last one it is : Rich pink and it is a little bit softer and i use it for my everyday make-up and I really love it!

Now how I apply it : I put my brushes in both blushes and put It on my cheeks and my beautiful highlight above it and it has an amazing finish! Definitely worth the price!
Thalita S.
Curitiba PR
Super fofo esse blush Amei isso adoro muito uso todos os dias. Eu recommendo para voces
Caitlin T.
saskatoon
Review for: Malibu Berry
I bought this palette awhile back and will be needing to purchase a new one again anytime now.  My skin is more on the pale side and find that the darker color in this palette adds a real punch to my cheek and the lighter one highlights higher up on my cheekbones for the perfect look.
Hope R.
Ottawa, ON
Review for: Malibu Berry
I'm pretty fair, and my initial impression was that these were too dark. Maybe my own fault in terms of colour choice. The second time, I used a denser brush and really buffed it out and am quite happy with the results. I used the deepest shade, and a highlight from the mini highlight from Smashbox's Drawn In Decked Out set.
Chloe M.
Glasgow, Glasgow
Review for: Pacific Coast Pink
I love this wee trio! Got it for a really good price at a beauty outlet aswell. Blush shades are really nice and pigmented, the highlight isn't the greatest but it's usable. Super handy for travelling as it's small and has a range of colours to use.
Kate A.
Review for: Culver City Coral
These are so gorgeous and the pigmentation is amazing however I find these shades only wearable when I'm going out as they are a bit to bright for during the day personally I think these would work great in any skin tone but possibly look even better on people with a darker skin tone than light x
Nicky L.
Summerside, PE
Review for: Malibu Berry
I am only rating Malibu berry but I honestly have 3 different sets of this palette ! I have pale skin and you can go light or heavy depending on what look you are looking to achieve- it is buildable. Blends nicely !
Brandi T.
TORONTO, ON
Review for: Culver City Coral
This is a great blush palette. I find they're not super pigmented and they go on light but they can also be built up to give you a more pigmented/intense look. I also love how smooth and buttery the powder feels!
Erin N.
I've never used blush before, is this a good palette to start with?
Gabrielle P.
Far Rockaway, NY
How bright is this highlight and is it a powder or cream?