BY SMASHBOX

A palette with two tonal shades of blush one true and one rich and a perfectly matched highlighter for a radiant, natural-looking West Coast glow. Inspired by the depth and dimension of the magic light of L.A, this palette features curated, long-wearing, richly pigmented blushes and a highlighter for a youthful-looking flush of color. It comes with a #SHAPEMATTERS lookbook insert with pro artist application tips for five different face shapes. This palette contains: - 2 x 0.2 oz Blush in Rich Pink, True Pink - 0.10 oz Highlighter in Highlight Pink - #SHAPEMATTERS lookbook insert Choose the palette that matches your skintone: Pacific Coast Pink: (Rich Pink, True Pink, Highlight Pink) Culver City Coral: (Rich Coral, True Coral, Highlight Coral) Malibu Berry: (Rich Berry, True Berry, Highlight Berry) "Blush isn't just about color. I can use this palette to achieve that ultra-flattering L.A. glow and to subtly redefine a face shape." Lori Taylor Davis, Global Pro Lead Artist see more...

• I've never used blush before, is this a good palette to start with? 3 Answers
  • How bright is this highlight and is it a powder or cream?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
A C.
Review for: Culver City Coral
I'm not usually a blush user but something about this palette spoke to me! I like to combine the rich and true coral blushes and do a swipe of the highlighter as well. I've received a lot of compliments on it!
Brittany T.
I actually have the holiday edition and it has a total of 9 colors. I love how you have so much to pick from. All the colors are gorgeous, with great pigment.
Danica M.
This product is so amazing!! It stays on long and is so light. Very buildable. It is as shimmery as glitter and gives you everything you want in highlight!!
Amy R.
Alpharetta, GA
Review for: Other
I have the L.A. Lights trio. I'm liking it a lot so far. It's fairly new to me so I'll update if anything changes but the colors apply nicely and look great!
Victoria G.
Kennesaw, GA
Review for: Pacific Coast Pink
One of the best blush palette I've ever seen goes with literally every single look that you can possibly imagine from casual to date
Melissa V.
Caseville, MI
I absolutely love this palette. The colors are fresh, pigmented and very easy to blend. Its also shimmery. Definitely worth it.
Mary C.
Chicago
Review for: Pacific Coast Pink
Great pigment on each of the colors and a good pairing of colors. All are blendable and the blushes are great for all seasons.
Amanda F.
This palette has a really pretty colors with a great formula. Give the cheeks a nice sheen and flush of color.
Anastasia V.
Review for: Culver City Coral
This blushes are my favorite use them daily I'm light skin it gets me a pop of color and makes me look fresh
Christina T.
Lawrenceville, GA
I bought this recently from Ulta and it is my favorite purchase ever! Each color looks amazing and I love that the highlighter compliments the blush colors! Perfect!
Erin N.
I've never used blush before, is this a good palette to start with?
Gabrielle P.
Far Rockaway, NY
How bright is this highlight and is it a powder or cream?