BY SMASHBOX

A palette with two tonal shades of blush one true and one rich and a perfectly matched highlighter for a radiant, natural-looking West Coast glow. Inspired by the depth and dimension of the magic light of L.A, this palette features curated, long-wearing, richly pigmented blushes and a highlighter for a youthful-looking flush of color. It comes with a #SHAPEMATTERS lookbook insert with pro artist application tips for five different face shapes. This palette contains: - 2 x 0.2 oz Blush in Rich Pink, True Pink - 0.10 oz Highlighter in Highlight Pink - #SHAPEMATTERS lookbook insert Choose the palette that matches your skintone: Pacific Coast Pink: (Rich Pink, True Pink, Highlight Pink) Culver City Coral: (Rich Coral, True Coral, Highlight Coral) Malibu Berry: (Rich Berry, True Berry, Highlight Berry) "Blush isn't just about color. I can use this palette to achieve that ultra-flattering L.A. glow and to subtly redefine a face shape." Lori Taylor Davis, Global Pro Lead Artist see more...

• I've never used blush before, is this a good palette to start with? 3 Answers
  • How bright is this highlight and is it a powder or cream?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Lacey N.
Basye, VA
Review for: Pacific Coast Pink
I wear the middle shade in this palette every single day. I love it a bunch. It is easy to blend, long lasting and highly pigmented. My only complaint is the other two blush shades aren't as wearable for everyday wear, but I have worn them on nights out!
Daniella U.
Norcross, GA
Review for: Malibu Berry, Pacific Coast Pink, Culver City Coral
I'm not really a blush girl but I love this products! The consistency of the product is perfect! It's very smooth and well pigmented. It lasted me all day! Very well packaged and would defiantly buy this again!
Aranda W.
Pfafftown, NC
This product is go gorgeous! So blendable, build able. I thought that blushes are all the same, who cares! Wrong! This is amazing! I really need another one so I could have 6 beauties to choose from. #Flawless
shayla j.
Review for: Culver City Coral
I am just in love this blush and highlight pallet it is really pigmented and it really easy to blend out. I absolutely am just obsessed with it and it is buildable. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Amber L.
Jacksonville
Review for: Culver City Coral
I use this product daily! Every shade is very pigmented and pops! The highlight is nice if you're looking for something more subtle. All shades are very buttery and easy to blend in. The color lasts all day!
Jan M.
Review for: Pacific Coast Pink
The palette was quite small  and I found that it wasn't at all pigmented  for some reason I had to keep realPllying the product. I in the store the tester seemed to have more of a glow on me.
Wanda V.
This blushes are very good soft and pigmented. Too much can go. Long way but love this palette for traveling three different shades that suit for any makeup look you do will highly reccomend.
Kathleen A.
Buffalo, NY
The highlight is a bit dark on its own but a great blush topper. The formula is smooth, buttery, and pigmented. And the colors, especially the coral version of this palette is beautiful!
Mar S.
I wear this blush EVERY day. It just always complements my completion and goes perfectly over my apples of my cheeks. I love how you get 3 shades and that one is a highlighter.
Jessy S.
The blushes are great, but the highlighter is somewhat disappointing. It is more pink than highlight, leaving it to be just another shade of blush with slight shimmer.
Erin N.
I've never used blush before, is this a good palette to start with?
Gabrielle P.
Far Rockaway, NY
How bright is this highlight and is it a powder or cream?