BY SMASHBOX

Description This cheek palette has two blush shades and a perfectly paired highlighter for a customized and radiant flush. Benefits • Long-wearing, richly pigmented matte blush shades stay true all day • Curated highlighter complements blush tones and adds a magic-hour glow • Includes how-to’s for applying blush based on your face shape • Cruelty-free More Details Pacific Coast Pink works best with light to medium skin tones, Malibu Berry works best with light to medium or medium to dark skin tones and Culver City Coral works best with medium to dark skin tones. How To Use • For a more diffused look, apply blush with a soft brush and highlighter with a fan brush. • For a flawless look, Smashbox’s pros recommend keeping your lip and cheek colors in the same color family. Formulated without Parabens, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Phthalates, Oil & Fragrance. Blush - Rich Pink, True Pink INGREDIENTS: Talc, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Dimethicone, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Zinc Stearate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil Unsaponifiables, Octyldodecanol, Alumina, Hydroxyapatite, Silica, Polyisoprene, Boron Nitride, Tetrasodium EDTA, BHT, Potassium Sorbate, Chlorphenesin, [+/- Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140)] Highlighter - Highlight Pink INGREDIENTS: Talc, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Nylon-12, Octyldodecanol, Silica, Tin Oxide, Tetrasodium EDTA, Potassium Sorbate, Chlorphenesin, [+/- Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 30 (CI 73360), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985)] Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients. see more...

• I've never used blush before, is this a good palette to start with? 3 Answers
  • How bright is this highlight and is it a powder or cream?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Cendy M.
Los Angeles , CA
I love smashbox blushes. The are super pigmented and have beautiful shades! I have fair skin and these colors compliment me perfect but I believe it would compliment just about anyone. I also have the Crush On Blush palette and it's amazing.
A C.
Review for: Culver City Coral (deep coral, pinky coral, peachy nude with gold shimmer) more...
I'm not usually a blush user but something about this palette spoke to me! I like to combine the rich and true coral blushes and do a swipe of the highlighter as well. I've received a lot of compliments on it!
Gia K.
Iowa City, IA
I love this blush! I mix both the shades all the time or use them separately. Come out beautiful! However I don't particularly like the highlighter in this palette. It's extremely subtle but I do like the formula.
Monica R.
Champaign, IL
I really love this blush palette! All three colors are so pretty and pigmented. The last shade is a very nice subtle highlight, or can even be used as a blush topper. Beautiful coral shades that last!
Laken G.
Rainier, OR
I absolutely love this palette! I have it in the Malibu berry and it's gorgeous. It has amazing pigment and looks great on all skin tones in my opinion. The highlight shade goes perfect with the blush too!
Christina T.
Lawrenceville, GA
I bought this recently from Ulta and it is my favorite purchase ever! Each color looks amazing and I love that the highlighter compliments the blush colors! Perfect!
Brittany T.
I actually have the holiday edition and it has a total of 9 colors. I love how you have so much to pick from. All the colors are gorgeous, with great pigment.
Bryana L.
Review for: Pacific Coast Pink (deep pink, warm pink, light pink with gold shimmer) more...
This blush pallet has blushes that are so pigmented it’s insane! The colors are beautiful and it applies wonderfully. It’s a bit pricy but it is good quality.
Amy R.
Alpharetta, GA
Review for: Other more...
I have the L.A. Lights trio. I'm liking it a lot so far. It's fairly new to me so I'll update if anything changes but the colors apply nicely and look great!
Danica M.
This product is so amazing!! It stays on long and is so light. Very buildable. It is as shimmery as glitter and gives you everything you want in highlight!!
Erin N.
I've never used blush before, is this a good palette to start with?
Gabrielle P.
Far Rockaway, NY
How bright is this highlight and is it a powder or cream?