BY SMASHBOX

A palette with two tonal shades of blush one true and one rich and a perfectly matched highlighter for a radiant, natural-looking West Coast glow. Inspired by the depth and dimension of the magic light of L.A, this palette features curated, long-wearing, richly pigmented blushes and a highlighter for a youthful-looking flush of color. It comes with a #SHAPEMATTERS lookbook insert with pro artist application tips for five different face shapes. This palette contains: - 2 x 0.2 oz Blush in Rich Pink, True Pink - 0.10 oz Highlighter in Highlight Pink - #SHAPEMATTERS lookbook insert Choose the palette that matches your skintone: Pacific Coast Pink: (Rich Pink, True Pink, Highlight Pink) Culver City Coral: (Rich Coral, True Coral, Highlight Coral) Malibu Berry: (Rich Berry, True Berry, Highlight Berry) "Blush isn't just about color. I can use this palette to achieve that ultra-flattering L.A. glow and to subtly redefine a face shape." Lori Taylor Davis, Global Pro Lead Artist see more...

• I've never used blush before, is this a good palette to start with? 3 Answers
  • How bright is this highlight and is it a powder or cream?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Melissa C.
Rio Rancho, NM
Review for: Culver City Coral
These blushes are absolutely beautiful!! I found them at a Marshalls for half the price and it was a great deal. They have just the right amount of pigment and they look amazing on top of your foundation
Jennifer P.
Crestview, FL
OVERALL IS GOOD QUALITY. VERY PIGMENTED, BUT TO THE POINT WERE YOU CAN ACHIEVE CLOWN STATUS IN NO TIME. I BOUGHT THE HOLIDAY PALETTE BECAUSE IT WAS A BETTER DEAL PER GRAM. STILL WOULD RECOMMEND IT WITH A LIGHT HAND FOR LIGHT SKIN TONES, ANYHOW I FEEL LIKE IT WOULD BE A BETTER FORMULA FOR DARKER SKIN TONES.
Melissa W.
Fort Myers, FL
I purchased this palette at Sephora because the colors were AMAZING and it came with highlighter. I love it as it is long lasting and bold. You don't need much to make an impact. I have fair skin, but typically have a bit of a tan from the sun and the color is perfect. It is not extremely easy to blend, so if you use too much it can look a bit clown-like. With careful application, this blush is perfect.
Julie B.
I was looking for a Blush palette that had colors that would work on me and we're matte because I have too many shimmery ones. I love this blush!! They're matte and pigmented!!! and the fact that it comes with a highlighter to go with the blushes is great!
Annie N.
Review for: Malibu Berry
My favorite shade is the lightest one with shimmer that I use as a highlight. I think I chose the wrong palette for me because it is very pink. I prefer a neutral or natural or darker shades of pink. I like the application. But a little goes a long way. It's best to use a light hand or you end up looking really pinky.
Jeslie P.
Brentwood, NY
The blush in this product is SO AMAZING!!! A little bit goes a long way though, although the blush is great the highlight feels more like baby powder than anything that glows. If you want to make it glow maybe wet your brush with setting spray before applying, other than that, this is a great product.
Cristalle V.
Review for: Culver City Coral
The pigment is there, the only thing is that its one of those products that you just absolutely have to buildup in order to get the exact intensity you're looking for. I don't think it's worth the money at all. There are much better products for the same price out in the world.
nina w.
Gastonia, NC
Review for: Malibu Berry
This is my game changing product it's my first palette ever!! No need to apply a lot, it lasts and is beautiful!!! It's true to its color and I use it daily. It's definitely worth the buy and it lasts all day. I still haven't ran out and I've had it for months!
Megan C.
Latrobe
Review for: Pacific Coast Pink, Culver City Coral
I've had my eye on these babies for quite a while and when I saw them at a CCO I had to pick them up! Super pigmented and easy to blend, with a nice mixture of shimmer and matte shades. Will definitely be picking up some more of these in different shades!
Jennifer N.
Horn Lake, MS
One of my favorite blush palettes! Depending on my mood, I can use each of these colors individually or blend together for a whole new look! No need to be heavy handed as the color is highly pigmented and doesn't require much work...highly recommend
Erin N.
I've never used blush before, is this a good palette to start with?
Gabrielle P.
Far Rockaway, NY
How bright is this highlight and is it a powder or cream?