BY SMASHBOX

A palette with two tonal shades of blush one true and one rich and a perfectly matched highlighter for a radiant, natural-looking West Coast glow. Inspired by the depth and dimension of the magic light of L.A, this palette features curated, long-wearing, richly pigmented blushes and a highlighter for a youthful-looking flush of color. It comes with a #SHAPEMATTERS lookbook insert with pro artist application tips for five different face shapes. This palette contains: - 2 x 0.2 oz Blush in Rich Pink, True Pink - 0.10 oz Highlighter in Highlight Pink - #SHAPEMATTERS lookbook insert Choose the palette that matches your skintone: Pacific Coast Pink: (Rich Pink, True Pink, Highlight Pink) Culver City Coral: (Rich Coral, True Coral, Highlight Coral) Malibu Berry: (Rich Berry, True Berry, Highlight Berry) "Blush isn't just about color. I can use this palette to achieve that ultra-flattering L.A. glow and to subtly redefine a face shape." Lori Taylor Davis, Global Pro Lead Artist see more...

• I've never used blush before, is this a good palette to start with? 3 Answers
  • How bright is this highlight and is it a powder or cream?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Jill C.
Brick, NJ
Review for: Malibu Berry
This is a great palette for anyone who is just getting into blush and wants a good range of shades to start with! There's a gorgeous, super pigmented deep berry shade, a more natural medium toned berry shade and a beautiful baby pink shade that can also be used to highlight. I found the formula to be nice and creamy with tons of pigment in all three shades. I've been having a lot of fun playing with it and have noticed that it lasts all day. It blends nicely on the skin and with the foundation, translucent powder and bronzer I use. I have no complaints about it! Another hit from Smashbox!
Cherie P.
Pendleton , SC
Review for: Pacific Coast Pink
I purchased this blush trio at Marshalls for $15. The colors are very pigmented but not a very creamy formula (a little on the dry side with no fallout) and it does blend out well if you don't go in too heavy at first. I'm not too crazy about the shades except for the deepest one. I am not a big blush person until recently but I have been experimenting with different colors and brands. I also have never been a big Smashbox fan either. I will continue to use the deeper shade but doubt I will use the two others. I think they maybe more appropriate for porcelain skin tones. I would not repurchase this unless for a gift and not sure who I would recommend it to, if anyone because of other brands that I think much more highly of in the quality of the product.
Tara F.
Syracuse, NY
Review for: Pacific Coast Pink
The blushes in this palette are so pigmented it was intimidating to try at first. Just one swipe of your brush adds so much color to your face, but luckily it's blendable and buildable. I think the colors would compliment a lighter skin tone more than they did mine, but they were still pretty regardless.
McKayla S.
Whitewater
Review for: Malibu Berry, Pacific Coast Pink, Culver City Coral
When I saw these in the store, I knew I had to have them all! I don't own many blushes and I wanted all three for the color varieties. Each palette was pigmented, long lasting, and had absolutely beautiful color for the look I was going for. If you feel you need them all, I can vouch for you!
Pearl M.
Metairie, LA
Review for: Culver City Coral
I love these shades! Very pigmented so there's no problem showing up on the skin. It's a bit powdery so there's some fallout, but besides that I love these colors! I use two as blushes and one as a highlight.
Taylor L.
Arizona, Buckeye
Review for: Culver City Coral
the highlight in this pallete is amazing and when i say amazing girl.. i mean AMAZING it is by far a favorite for me. I couldnt have asked for a better one. It is so smooth and shiny it truly goes great with many skin shades i use it everytime i go out
Naya A.
Review for: Culver City Coral
Just got my hands on this n i love it. The colors come out nice. They are not too bright. They are natural and wearable. The highlight is also subtle but buildable. I recommend this.
Vicky E.
Davie, FL
Review for: Culver City Coral
This was pretty good but not my favorite ever. I'm a huge fan of Jaclyn Hill x Becca's highlight and contour palette. I found this product lacked in product and ran out incredibly fast. Would not recommend unless you're a die hard Smashbox fan
Kayla W.
Radford
Review for: Pacific Coast Pink
I love this pallet of blushes and highlight. It shows up very good on my skin. It also lasts all day with no primer. It leaves a shimmery look but a nice one not an oily one. I defiantly would recommend this product to everyone.
Whitney G.
Philadelphia
Review for: Pacific Coast Pink
I love the Pacific Coast Pink blush and highlight palette. The blushes are super buildable and can be used as eye shadows too. The product is long lasting and ultra pigmented. I would absolutely purchase again!
Erin N.
I've never used blush before, is this a good palette to start with?
Gabrielle P.
Far Rockaway, NY
How bright is this highlight and is it a powder or cream?