BY SMASHBOX

A palette with two tonal shades of blush one true and one rich and a perfectly matched highlighter for a radiant, natural-looking West Coast glow. Inspired by the depth and dimension of the magic light of L.A, this palette features curated, long-wearing, richly pigmented blushes and a highlighter for a youthful-looking flush of color. It comes with a #SHAPEMATTERS lookbook insert with pro artist application tips for five different face shapes. This palette contains: - 2 x 0.2 oz Blush in Rich Pink, True Pink - 0.10 oz Highlighter in Highlight Pink - #SHAPEMATTERS lookbook insert Choose the palette that matches your skintone: Pacific Coast Pink: (Rich Pink, True Pink, Highlight Pink) Culver City Coral: (Rich Coral, True Coral, Highlight Coral) Malibu Berry: (Rich Berry, True Berry, Highlight Berry) "Blush isn't just about color. I can use this palette to achieve that ultra-flattering L.A. glow and to subtly redefine a face shape." Lori Taylor Davis, Global Pro Lead Artist see more...

• I've never used blush before, is this a good palette to start with? 3 Answers
  • How bright is this highlight and is it a powder or cream?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Shelby K.
Magnolia, AR
This blush has high pigmentation!! I absolutely love it. I just wish the lightest shade was as creamy as the other two shades.
Michelle H.
York, PA
Absolutely love this product! They all look great on and I will definitely keep buying this product once I run out.
Cat D.
Maywood, CA
Absolute favorite !!!, I love the colors and the application is nice , I would recommend to anyone .
AMAZING PRODUCT!! Lol! I've used this for years now and it's just amazing, highly recommend!!
melissa b.
Eagle Pass, TX
I really like this.. the colors are amazing! The pigment is too.. definetley recommended!
Maria S.
I recently bought this at Ulta cosmetics and it's great I fell in love with this product.
Paola T.
This is an amazing product I would definetely keep using it is perfect for this summer!
Maria Fabiana S.
This is such an excellent product. The blush pigmentation is AMAZING and I love it!
Miranda S.
Hazard, KY
Horrible blush wouldn't recommend to anyone, I purchased this at my local Sephora
Keiwandra C.
Norfolk, VA
Really great product! I love all of smash box items especially this one! !!
Erin N.
I've never used blush before, is this a good palette to start with?
Gabrielle P.
Far Rockaway, NY
How bright is this highlight and is it a powder or cream?