BY SMASHBOX

Description This cheek palette has two blush shades and a perfectly paired highlighter for a customized and radiant flush. Benefits • Long-wearing, richly pigmented matte blush shades stay true all day • Curated highlighter complements blush tones and adds a magic-hour glow • Includes how-to’s for applying blush based on your face shape • Cruelty-free More Details Pacific Coast Pink works best with light to medium skin tones, Malibu Berry works best with light to medium or medium to dark skin tones and Culver City Coral works best with medium to dark skin tones. How To Use • For a more diffused look, apply blush with a soft brush and highlighter with a fan brush. • For a flawless look, Smashbox’s pros recommend keeping your lip and cheek colors in the same color family. Formulated without Parabens, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Phthalates, Oil & Fragrance. Blush - Rich Pink, True Pink INGREDIENTS: Talc, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Dimethicone, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Zinc Stearate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil Unsaponifiables, Octyldodecanol, Alumina, Hydroxyapatite, Silica, Polyisoprene, Boron Nitride, Tetrasodium EDTA, BHT, Potassium Sorbate, Chlorphenesin, [+/- Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140)] Highlighter - Highlight Pink INGREDIENTS: Talc, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Nylon-12, Octyldodecanol, Silica, Tin Oxide, Tetrasodium EDTA, Potassium Sorbate, Chlorphenesin, [+/- Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 30 (CI 73360), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985)] Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients. see more...

• I've never used blush before, is this a good palette to start with? 3 Answers
  • How bright is this highlight and is it a powder or cream?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Haley J.
Review for: Malibu Berry (plum, rosy plum, berry pink with gold shimmer) more...
This is the first blush that I’ve tried because I don’t usually use them. However I was very pleased with this product I received it as a gift and have used it several times already!
Jennifer P.
Crestview, FL
OVERALL IS GOOD QUALITY. VERY PIGMENTED, BUT TO THE POINT WERE YOU CAN ACHIEVE CLOWN STATUS IN NO TIME. I BOUGHT THE HOLIDAY PALETTE BECAUSE IT WAS A BETTER DEAL PER GRAM. STILL WOULD RECOMMEND IT WITH A LIGHT HAND FOR LIGHT SKIN TONES, ANYHOW I FEEL LIKE IT WOULD BE A BETTER FORMULA FOR DARKER SKIN TONES.
Melissa W.
Fort Myers, FL
I purchased this palette at Sephora because the colors were AMAZING and it came with highlighter. I love it as it is long lasting and bold. You don't need much to make an impact. I have fair skin, but typically have a bit of a tan from the sun and the color is perfect. It is not extremely easy to blend, so if you use too much it can look a bit clown-like. With careful application, this blush is perfect.
Madysen G.
Greeley, CO
Love it, it is extremely pigmented and has an amazing color range. The blushes are all matte and then the highlights are extremely pigmented. Perfect for anybody and everybody. I would definitely buy this again but there is so much product that I don't think I would ever need to.
Julie B.
I was looking for a Blush palette that had colors that would work on me and we're matte because I have too many shimmery ones. I love this blush!! They're matte and pigmented!!! and the fact that it comes with a highlighter to go with the blushes is great!
nina w.
Gastonia, NC
This is my game changing product it's my first palette ever!! No need to apply a lot, it lasts and is beautiful!!! It's true to its color and I use it daily. It's definitely worth the buy and it lasts all day. I still haven't ran out and I've had it for months!
Jeslie P.
Brentwood, NY
The blush in this product is SO AMAZING!!! A little bit goes a long way though, although the blush is great the highlight feels more like baby powder than anything that glows. If you want to make it glow maybe wet your brush with setting spray before applying, other than that, this is a great product.
Annie N.
My favorite shade is the lightest one with shimmer that I use as a highlight. I think I chose the wrong palette for me because it is very pink. I prefer a neutral or natural or darker shades of pink. I like the application. But a little goes a long way. It's best to use a light hand or you end up looking really pinky.
McKayla S.
Whitewater, WI
Review for: Malibu Berry (plum, rosy plum, berry pink with gold shimmer), Pacific Coast Pink (deep pink, warm pink, light pink with gold shimmer), Culver City Coral (deep coral, pinky coral, peachy nude with gold shimmer) more...
When I saw these in the store, I knew I had to have them all! I don't own many blushes and I wanted all three for the color varieties. Each palette was pigmented, long lasting, and had absolutely beautiful color for the look I was going for. If you feel you need them all, I can vouch for you!
Pearl M.
Metairie, LA
Review for: Culver City Coral (deep coral, pinky coral, peachy nude with gold shimmer) more...
I love these shades! Very pigmented so there's no problem showing up on the skin. It's a bit powdery so there's some fallout, but besides that I love these colors! I use two as blushes and one as a highlight.
Erin N.
I've never used blush before, is this a good palette to start with?
Gabrielle P.
Far Rockaway, NY
How bright is this highlight and is it a powder or cream?