BY SMASHBOX

A palette with two tonal shades of blush one true and one rich and a perfectly matched highlighter for a radiant, natural-looking West Coast glow. Inspired by the depth and dimension of the magic light of L.A, this palette features curated, long-wearing, richly pigmented blushes and a highlighter for a youthful-looking flush of color. It comes with a #SHAPEMATTERS lookbook insert with pro artist application tips for five different face shapes. This palette contains: - 2 x 0.2 oz Blush in Rich Pink, True Pink - 0.10 oz Highlighter in Highlight Pink - #SHAPEMATTERS lookbook insert Choose the palette that matches your skintone: Pacific Coast Pink: (Rich Pink, True Pink, Highlight Pink) Culver City Coral: (Rich Coral, True Coral, Highlight Coral) Malibu Berry: (Rich Berry, True Berry, Highlight Berry) "Blush isn't just about color. I can use this palette to achieve that ultra-flattering L.A. glow and to subtly redefine a face shape." Lori Taylor Davis, Global Pro Lead Artist see more...

• I've never used blush before, is this a good palette to start with? 3 Answers
  • How bright is this highlight and is it a powder or cream?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Sydney D.
Sebring, FL
Really love the variety of colors in this, yet it still has the same under tones. So if you feel like mixing them sometimes, you will still end up with a beautiful color that meshes well with each other. The three different palettes of this product that Smashbox offers is really great because one of the three palettes will more than likely work for anyone! Love how versatile this palette is! Also it builds on top of each other very nicely!
Emma B.
Atlanta, GA
I just recently started wearing blush, I used to only apply bronzer and highlighter, and now I understand why girls wear blush! I absolutely love this one - it looks super natural and it's so easy to apply, use very little, it goes a long way! I use the pink shimmery one the most!
Madysen G.
Greeley, CO
Love it, it is extremely pigmented and has an amazing color range. The blushes are all matte and then the highlights are extremely pigmented. Perfect for anybody and everybody. I would definitely buy this again but there is so much product that I don't think I would ever need to.
Sayli T.
I have really fair skin so finding a blush and pink highlighter that doesn't make me look like a tomato is a tough task but this worked wonders! It is my absolute go to got blush and giving me that touch of pink I want on my contoured face for a perfect photo finish!
Cendy M.
Los Angeles , CA
I love smashbox blushes. The are super pigmented and have beautiful shades! I have fair skin and these colors compliment me perfect but I believe it would compliment just about anyone. I also have the Crush On Blush palette and it's amazing.
Gia K.
Elmhurst, IL
I love this blush! I mix both the shades all the time or use them separately. Come out beautiful! However I don't particularly like the highlighter in this palette. It's extremely subtle but I do like the formula.
Monica R.
Champaign, IL
I really love this blush palette! All three colors are so pretty and pigmented. The last shade is a very nice subtle highlight, or can even be used as a blush topper. Beautiful coral shades that last!
Corey G.
Beautiful colors. They have 3 palettes to choose from all with different shades. I use these on my clients at sephora and they love it
Abby F.
Killeen, TX
Smashbox is one of my favorite brands there quality is amazing! And this is such a great blush pallet to have for all skin colors!
Jena K.
Wadsworth, OH
Review for: Culver City Coral
Quality product that is everything I have come to expect from smashbox. Easy application and blending with perfect pigmentation
Erin N.
I've never used blush before, is this a good palette to start with?
Gabrielle P.
Far Rockaway, NY
How bright is this highlight and is it a powder or cream?