BY SMASHBOX

L.A. Glow: Prime/Bronze/Highlight Set - Get the ultimate L.A. glow - straight from Smashbox Studios! This set has all you'll need to get perfectly primed, bronzed, radiant skin and ultra-flushed cheeks.An $86 value!Includes:Travel size Photo Finish Primer Water (1.0 oz.)Travel size L.A. Lights in Silver Lake Sunset (0.3 oz.)Bronze Lights in Warm Matte (0.29 oz.)Blush Rush in Passion (0.13 oz.) - L.A. Glow: Prime/Bronze/Highlight Set

Alecia P.
Pittsford, NY
The spray is amazing! I use before and after makeup! The bronzer is the perfect color for my skin. Not orange. Just gives my face a little color! The blush sits beautifully on the skin! I would def repurchase! :)
Kassandra M.
If you want a nice warm bronzed glowy look you must try these products together. I love the natural and radiant finish I get every time I use them. It really does give the skin a glowy beautiful look and it's so lightweight on the skin.
mawj a.
Prospect Hts, IL
Love it use it daily very pigmented and affordable I would buy it again it blends very nicely would recommend to everyone best for all skin colors so I would say it's a must have and should have in ur make up collection
Monica R.
Champaign, IL
I got this set for my birthday and I really like it! I would give it an overall rating of four stars. I love the pigmented blush and the setting spray is super nice (it holds your makeup in place and has a nice scent.) The lip/highlight product (that I use for my lips) has a really pretty pink/gold shimmery look that I really like and it feels nice. Bronzer isn't too pigmented but is nice for a natural look.
Maria n.
Methuen, MA
A-M-A-Z-I-N-G is what I'm going to say for this review As a makeup lover that I am whenever I apply these products they look so flawless on the skin and professional .
Eden S.
Brooklyn , NY
For the price of this product I would definitely say it is worth it. The bronzer is a beautiful color to achieve that sun kissed glow. The highlighter isn't blinding but perfect for that natural glow. Spray the primer water on to to rid the powdered look and let the glow begin.
jennifer J.
Burbank, CA
Great product for traveling. I like to take it with me on trips because everything you need except Foundation it pretty much included. I use this product for day and nighttime looks. I would recommend this to others with light to medium skin tones.
Sheilka O.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I love this bundle. I use the primer mist everyday before applying my make up and leaves your face feeling so hydrated. The bronzer is very nice! And the highlight shade goes perfect with my skin tone! It's travel friendly and that's why I like about it.
Bri N.
Wisc Rapids, WI
I love the primer water! It works just like a setting spray, and a facial mist. Smash box has good primers. I rotate with other brands that I own but this is a keeper! I would recommend to others and it's average priced compared to others.
Lisa M.
These products are awesome I absolutely love these. I love everything from this it's really easy to apply and you can blend I had no difficulties apply it on my face. I really recommend these to anyone and it's worth it.