BY SMASHBOX

A long-lasting eyeliner Gel-based formula for easy application Waterproof & crease-resistant Helps perfectly define & accentuate the eyes Available in 3 high-intensity shades To use: Apply a solid line for a modern look or smudge the shades into sh see more...

Brenna K.
Washington , IL
WOW!what can I say!This glides on smooth & slick!This is just georgeous in every way.Comes in a cute pot and does what it say's on the box.It's waterproof & does stay put!I ordered it in [DEEP BLACK]which is gorgeous!Came quick to my door and didn't disappoint me in anyway.Will definitely buy again.
Iris R.
BROOKLYN, NY
Excellent and easy to apply eye liner water proof. I love it stays long and no messes. I use it with and small angle brush and set. Also have have brown color and is just gorgeous
Astrid/Princesa M.
This eyeliner it great! It doesn't smooch and it lasts a long day. It's definetly affordable compare to other product. I bought my product at Macy's and I apply it with Mac eyeliner brush and it's so easy to apply. Definetly recommend this eye liner to anyone.
Christina O.
Reseda, CA
Amazing product! I love the deep black color it is a beautiful eyeliner. It applies nice and smooth. After some use i like to mix a bit of facial oil to soften it. I love it! If you dont have the right brush, it may be difficult to use.
Nicole  D.
Yukon, PA
My daughter's and I absolutely LOVE this eyeliner. It's all we use. It goes on so smooth and lasts all day. I've tried so many other eye liners but I always come back to this and my daughter's refuse to even try anything else!
Amanda H.
Byron, IL
I'm not a fan of gel eyeliner. It doesn't go on well for me like liquid or a pencil would. My friend uses it and hers always looks good but it doesn't stay well on my eyelid. I would rather use liquid over this product.
Petra D.
A very good smug proof eyeliner. Great texture and colors. I use this product on the daily. Good product to practice with for those learning to do the wing or any type of eyeliner methods. Recommend for sure
Taylor D.
Wore this for a wedding in hot weather to make my blue eyes pop. Color was beautiful, it didn't smudge in the heat or with tears. Worth the price. Easy to apply too!
Mandi H.
Works amazing. Lasts long even without primer. Doesn't smudge. A little pricy, but worth it because it lasts so long. Little goes a long way with this one.
Nat O.
Belle chasse
I usually don't use eyeliner but when I do it has to be this one! It's affordable & easy to use. Once you start using it you won't stop !