Smashbox Jet Set Waterproof Eye Liner
In Our L.A. Photo Studio, Makeup Artists Are Always Looking For Products That Deliver Big Visual Impact In A Short Time. We Developed This Waterproof, Crease-resistant, Gel Eye Liner To Glide On Quickly And Easily. Don't Worry, It Won't Tug Or Pull On The Delicate Skin Around Your Eyes. Gear Up So You Can Create Smudge-proof Lines And Precisely Defined Eyes In 60 Seconds Flat. Ready, Jet Set, Go!
Show Your Liner Some Extra Love! Remember To Seal Jar Tightly Immediately After Use To Avoid Dry-out.
Use An Eye Liner Brush (Arced Liner Brush #21) To Tight-line For Added Impact.
Isododecane, Polyethylene, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Lecithin, Phenyl Trimethicone, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Barium Sulfate, Propylene Carbonate, Phenoxyethanol
Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Black 2 (Ci 77266), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Carmine (Ci 75470), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Ultramarines (Ci 77007)see more...
Top Questions See all 29 Q&A
- "Smashbox Jet Set Waterproof Eyeliner stayed in place without smudging or smearing in any way. I loved it! " in 13 reviews
- "This eyeliner is a keeper! Goes on really black and its lasts the whole day without smudging your eyes! Love IT" in 12 reviews
- "I love gel eyeliner! It's really easy to put on. It's a great product and you can have perfect winged eyeliner. The packaging is great and compared to other eyeliners I prefer this one. I would definitely buy this again" in 9 reviews
- "I use this on clients a lot! I love doing liner with this gel because sometimes you have better control with a brush. It is very pigmented and goes on smooth. Colors are beautiful and you can smudge it easily for a smokey eye. Can use as a base for shadow as well." in 4 reviews
- "This liner deliveres for lining your waterline and your lid. It goes on smooth, it blends and it layers. After all that it dries and doesn't budge or smudge." in 4 reviews
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos