BY SMASHBOX

In Our L.A. Photo Studio, Makeup Artists Are Always Looking For Products That Deliver Big Visual Impact In A Short Time. We Developed This Waterproof, Crease-resistant, Gel Eye Liner To Glide On Quickly And Easily. Don't Worry, It Won't Tug Or Pull On The Delicate Skin Around Your Eyes. Gear Up So You Can Create Smudge-proof Lines And Precisely Defined Eyes In 60 Seconds Flat. Ready, Jet Set, Go!

Tips:

Show Your Liner Some Extra Love! Remember To Seal Jar Tightly Immediately After Use To Avoid Dry-out.

Usage:

Use An Eye Liner Brush (Arced Liner Brush #21) To Tight-line For Added Impact.

Isododecane, Polyethylene, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Lecithin, Phenyl Trimethicone, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Barium Sulfate, Propylene Carbonate, Phenoxyethanol

May Contain:

Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Black 2 (Ci 77266), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Carmine (Ci 75470), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Ultramarines (Ci 77007)

Smashbox Jet Set Waterproof Eye Liner
  • "Smashbox Jet Set Waterproof Eyeliner stayed in place without smudging or smearing in any way. I loved it! " in 13 reviews
  • "This eyeliner is a keeper! Goes on really black and its lasts the whole day without smudging your eyes! Love IT" in 12 reviews
  • "I love gel eyeliner! It's really easy to put on. It's a great product and you can have perfect winged eyeliner. The packaging is great and compared to other eyeliners I prefer this one. I would definitely buy this again" in 9 reviews
  • "I use this on clients a lot! I love doing liner with this gel because sometimes you have better control with a brush. It is very pigmented and goes on smooth. Colors are beautiful and you can smudge it easily for a smokey eye. Can use as a base for shadow as well." in 4 reviews
  • "This liner deliveres for lining your waterline and your lid. It goes on smooth, it blends and it layers. After all that it dries and doesn't budge or smudge." in 4 reviews
Sunny M.
Slidell, LA
This is a good eyeliner if you’re not doing a wing. I used it with the Bobbi Brown Ultra Fine Eye Liner Brush and it still didn’t quite wing as well as a pen or liquid eyeliner would. I just wish it was a little more jet black. It’s more charcoal. But otherwise it’s a very creamy formula and I’m loving it for a simple eye liner look.
shannyn💕 K.
Huntington, WV
I was recommended to try this product by a makeup artist I met in D.C. and I can say that it absolutely changed my life! I used to love liquid eyeliner until I used this bad boy. The pigment is beautiful and deep black. I love how with this eyeliner you can make several different looks like a bold cat eye or a sultry smoky eye. It’s great product for a great price!
Sonya D.
Falls Church, VA
I do like this gel liner and had high expectations for it. For some reason, it smudges a bit more than I expected it would. However, the pigmentation is very nice and dark and the formula is very creamy. I don't think I will repurchase this in the future, but other than the smudging, I have not had any other issues with it.
Galen R.
Tenino, WA
So i do not usely use gel eyeliner or anything like that. I hear about this and amazing reviews so i decided to try it. It was one of my best purchases and im so happy i got it, it is so creamy qnd great for line or eyeliner and stays blqck amd put all day. All in all it is amazing and i recomend it yo everyone.
Camila L.
It is amazing ! This is a waterproof gel eyeliner . Very easy to apply , crease-resistant and last very long ! This is the best I’ve ever tried ! Great value ... I will buy more soon !! I bought mine at Macy’s and I highly recommend !
MaKenzie M.
pleasanton, CA
I adore this eyeliner! It goes on flawlessly and stays on (it is actually waterproof as advertised) but doesn't require scrubbing at the end of the day either. The only reason it doesn't get 5 stars is because of the price. I have found similar products for much cheaper at my local Target, although they are not as smooth or high quality.
Ishita K.
This product looks like it has little quantity but in reality, it has quite a lot. Also, a little goes a long way with this eyeliner. The formula is so creamy and great. I have used this eyeliner a lot of times and it glides on perfectly. The color is deep and a good shade of black. I will be purchasing it again!
Vlada R.
Los Angeles, CA
I wear this almost every day! This gel liner is nice because it doesn’t dry out as fast as some others in its jar. A little definitely goes a long way since the pigment seems pretty concentrated and the liner glides on so smoothly.
Vicki P.
Sugar Land, TX
I wouldn’t say this product is water proof. It’s a very pricey product and it tends to smear if I put it in my waterline. It is a very pigmented liner and can build to a very intense black. I wouldn’t repurchase.
Jenny L.
Willow Grove, PA
One of my favorite gel liners. It creates opaque, matte black winged eyeliner and stays in my tightline without smudging or budging. If only I could find it's equivalent in pencil form...
inara m.
niagara falls
Is it easy to take of I'm planing to buy it
Carolina M.
Valencia, Naguanagua. Venezuela
Podría servir para maquillar las cesas
Ester S.
This product is of good quality?
blanca e.
Indianapolis, IN
Hello i was wondering how long does it last ? Also if its waterproof ?
Génesis Q.
I would like to try it, how about the quality?